剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
-我很害怕 -是吗
- I'm scared. - Yeah.
-我也怕 -我还得照顾好自己
- Me, too. - And I have to take care of myself.
-不行 -为什么
- You can't do that. - Why not?
因为你是我姐
Because you're my sister.
你得照顾我
And I need you take care of me.
我在你的阴影下活了17年
I live in your shadow for 17 fucking years...
你现在想消失就消失吗
and now you want to disappear?
先去拿药 艾莉
Just go get my medicine, Allie.
-好 -快去
- Okay. - Go.
一团乱麻
Crazy, huh?
显然
Apparently,
格莱斯伯格本想在家烧烤...
Glasberg tried to barbecue in his own room and...
结果放火烧了自己的家
set his house on fire.
我早就觉得他会闯祸
I'd have voted him most likely to do that.
你去找哈里吗
You headed to Harry's?
不
No.
我不知道要去哪儿
I don't know where I'm going.
无处可去
There's nowhere to go.
我们可以...
We could...
闯进餐馆找点食物 一起消磨下时间
break into a restaurant and steal some food and hang out.
怎么了
What?
我只是想帮你
Look, I just want to help.
我知道你的想法
I know what you want.
对
Yeah.
那又怎样 我想这样很久了
So what? That's what I want.
我从搬到这里来 就想约你
Since the day I moved here.
为什么
Why?
我有什么特别
What's so special about me?
我能讲一天
How long you got?
见鬼 威尔
Shit, Will.
现在不合适
It's not a very good time.
提醒你一句 我们的生活大变样了
In case you haven't noticed, the whole world just turned upside down.
我再清楚不过了 信我
I noticed, okay? Believe me.
有生以来 我第一次感觉我有机会了
Today feels like the first day in my whole life that it's the right time.
我不懂...
I don't--
我们现在都是孤儿了
We're all orphans now.
他现在比我多了什么
Now what does he have that I don't have?
拜托
Please...
救我
Help me.
没事
It's okay.
葛利兹
Grizz...
我不...
I can't--
妈
Mom.
这儿可是康涅狄格州 怎么回事
We're in Connecticut, man. What the fuck?
这儿怎么会有眼镜蛇
There's no fucking cobras here.
不是因为蛇毒
It's not venom.
她过敏了
She's allergic.
换成是昨天
Listen, if this were yesterday,
我们还在家 她还有救
if we were home...
但我们三小时之内哪儿也到不了
But we're three hours from anywhere.
我拿过敏没辙...
And I have no idea what to...
该死 你什么意思
Fuck. What-- What the fuck does that mean?
她不行了 她要窒息了
Her body's shutting down, she's suffocating.
当初是我叫她一起来
What... I made her do it, dude.
你该让大家做好心理准备
You should tell everybody so they're prepared.
什么意思 你这就放弃了 葛利兹
What the fuck does that mean? Are you giving up, Grizz?
卢克 我们无能为力
Luke, we're so fucking in over our heads here.
该死
Jesus fucking Christ, man.
她好像没有呼吸了
I don't think she's breathing.
-她好像没有 -做人工呼吸啊
- I don't think she's-- - Give her mouth-to-mouth, just--
-我不会 好吧 -赶紧 吹气就行
- I don't know how to-- Okay! - Just do it, just blow.
该死
Fuck.
-倾斜头部 -什么
- Tilt her head back. - What?
-得抬起她的头 -捏住鼻子
- You have to tilt her head back. - Block her nose.
-用手捏住鼻子 -我尽力了
- Put your fingers over her nose! - Look, I'm doing the best I can!
她还有脉搏吗
Does she have a pulse?
说不好 似乎没了
I don't know. I don't think so.
不是这么做 该死
That's not how you do it. Shit.
你不能和我同时做 这样不行
No, you can't do that while I'm doing this! It's not gonna work!
-那你就住手啊 -但你刚才让我
- Stop, then! - But you told me--
我现在让你住手
And now I'm telling you not to, okay?!
葛利兹
Grizz.
撑住 撑住
Come on. Come on!
葛利兹 葛利兹
Grizz. Grizz.
撑住 艾米丽 撑住啊
Come on, Emily, stay with us. Come on!
天呐 天呐
My God.xa0My God.
我们得考虑一下把她就地埋葬 还是带回家
We need to decide whether to bury her here or take her home.
除此之外 我们无能为力
The rest is out of our hands.
不行 该死 她还有救 来吧
No, no, no. Fuck that. No, we can do this. Come on.
醒醒啊
Come on.
不可以
No, no, no!
不可以
No, no, no!
不可以
No, no, no!
我想知道 我们为什么来这里了
I want to know why we're here.
为什么
Why?
为什么这里和我们家一模一样
And why this place is exactly like home?
为什么还有电
And the lights still go on?
我们的手♥机♥还能用
And our cell phones still work.
也许没有原因呢
也许就是这样
我不接受这种说法
No, I don't accept that.
我们被绑♥架♥了
We've been kidnapped.
或是被拯救了
Or rescued or something.
肯定有缘由
I mean, there's a story here.
人们不会无缘无故消失
People don't just disappear.
我听不到你说话
人们
People
不会无缘无故消失
don't just disappear.
可就是不见了 失踪 失明都毫无缘由
你想要的答案并不存在
这一切不是最好的解释吗
不
No.
不 我
No, I...
我不能接受
I don't accept that.
昨天肯定有古怪
You know what? Something happened yesterday.
我必须找出原因
I have to find out why.
-需要我帮忙抱一会吗 -不用 我能行
- Need me to take her for a while? - No, I'm all right.
卢克
Luke.
我一直在想
I keep thinking about...
我们出发前 墙上的涂鸦
the writing on the wall from before we left.
也许涂鸦就是个预兆
That it meant something.
传递给我们的信息吗
Like a message?
上帝的启示
A sign from God?
印在教堂外墙上
On a church wall?
说不好
I don't know.
有可能
Yeah, maybe.
这正是上帝的作风
'Cause that's exactly how God would do it.
爱加标签
He's a tagger.
手♥机♥能收到一格信♥号♥♥了
I just got a bar of reception.
-该死 -应该快到了
- Shit. - We should be getting close.
给海伦娜发短♥信♥
Text Helena.
让她散布消息
Just tell her to spread the word,
召集大家到教堂
and have everybody meet at the church.
别说原因
Don't say why.
大家已经够恐慌了
We don't need more panic.
有回信吗
Anything?
他没回复
He's not answering.
葛利兹也不回
Neither is Grizz.
他们肯定在回来的路上了
They must be headed back here.
所以才想召集大家
That's why he wanted us together.
太快了吧
So fast.
12个小时 也许他们有发现
Twelve hours. Maybe they found something.
也许一无所获
Or maybe they found nothing.
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表