剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
Come on.
你这身太帅了
Looking good.
专为你精心打扮
I dressed up just for you.
我马上就要穿上你这一身了
I'll look like you soon enough.
那你该戴上这个
Well, then you should take this.
你简直撩起了我的欲♥火♥啊
I've never wanted you more.
我该走了
I should go.
我得去小睡一会儿了 我每天都会小憩一下
I need to take a nap. I've been napping every day.
-我这辈子没这么累过 -这就是工作
- I've never been this tired in my life. - It is called work.
以前从来没意识到这一点
Yeah. You never realize all the shit, you know,
一直把别人的付出当成理所当然
that other people did for you.
比如我妈
Like my mom.
她每天都给我们做晚饭
She cooked dinner for us every night.
肯定很辛苦 而她从没埋怨过
It must have been so much work, and she never complained.
我一直忽略了
I never noticed.
是啊...
No, that...
确实是这样
that's real.
我该走了 我们不能迟到
I should go. We're not allowed to be late.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们昨天做得太少了
Yesterday we made too little.
今天好像做得太多了
Today I think we may have made too much.
没事 我可以冷藏起来
That's okay. I can refrigerate it.
明天做成卷饼 作为午餐
Turn it into taco pie for lunch tomorrow.
有一些玉米片 可以撒在上面
We have these little bags of Fritos I can crumble on top.
你肯定会喜欢
You'll love it.
你是那种喜欢在土豆泥上撒棉花糖的人吧
You're the kind of guy who enjoys marshmallows on your sweet potatoes, aren't you?
是又怎样呀
Yeah, what if I do?
我能向你借一件西装吗
Listen, you have a blazer I could borrow?
为什么借西装 你要去毕业舞会吗
For what? You going to prom?
还在考虑
Thinking about it.
而你就只想问我借西装啊
And all you want to ask me for is a blazer.
我不了解这其中套路
I don't know what the rules are.
我也不知道
I don't either.
那是怎样
Well, then what?
你邀请我做你舞伴试试看喽
Why don't you ask me and find out?
莉莉 你还好吗
Hi, Lily. You doing good?
你可以选巧克力曲奇或者燕麦片
We got chocolate chip or oatmeal.
有不含麸质的食物吗
Anything gluten-free?
这些不够
Hey, that's not enough.
不能让大家饿肚子啊
Don't want people going hungry.
很好
Yeah, good.
目前还不熟练 一个月后 就熟能生巧了
Things are rusty now, but in a month, we'll have this down.
很好
All right.
这是什么
What's that?
舞会礼物
It's for prom.
打开
Open it.
你不喜欢
You don't like it?
不 喜欢
No, I-I love it.
我喜欢
I do.
谢谢
Thank you.
我等不及要帮你脱下来了
I can't wait to take it off of you.
你要跟我一起坐吗
You're sitting with me?
你明天帮我代班吧
I thought you might want to take my work shift tomorrow.
我为什么要帮你
Why would I want to do that?
你可以选玛莎拉蒂或保时捷
You can have your pick of the Maserati or the Porsche.
我可以让你一周开两次
And I'll let you drive it... twice a week.
真的吗
For real?
让开
Move!
本少爷都沦落到这般田地了
This is fucking humiliating.
你找什么呢
What are you looking for?
咖啡
Coffee.
还能找到 算你厉害
Good luck with that.
哈里 你知道皮搋子在哪吗
Hey, Harry, do you know where the plunger is?
楼上厕所堵了
Upstairs toilet is clogged.
世事无常吧
It's crazy, right?
我们同窗这么多年
Like, all those years in school
我从没来过你家
and I've never been to your house.
而我现在住进来了
Now, I live here.
真是世道变了啊
Isn't that nuts?
你能先停下
Will you stop for one second
跟我解释一下吗
and tell me what the fuck this is about?
凯莉
Kelly.
我就知道
I knew it.
我早知道是这样
I fucking knew it.
-这是什么啊 -你找到的避孕套
- What am I supposed to be looking at? - The condoms you found?
你♥妈♥的♥避孕套 是我爸的
Your mom's? They were for my dad.
她跟我爸有一腿
She was fucking my dad.
不
No.
就在他上衣口袋里
It was in his jacket pocket.
-也许是她掉了 -他就留下来了吗
- Maybe she dropped it. - And he kept it?
也许是代为保管呢
For safekeeping. I don't know.
-下次见面再还 -你在自欺欺人
- For the next time they met. - Do you hear yourself?
你为什么要这样
Why are you doing this?
你之前说我们不该挖父母的黑料
I mean, you said we shouldn't be looking into this shit.
-哈里 -一边去
- Harry. - Not now.
-我就想拿个衬衫 -滚
- I just need my shirt. - Fuck off!
告诉我密♥码♥
Give me the password.
哈里
Harry!
应该还是我生日
I think it's still my birthday.
盖里·奥德里奇
你今晚能溜出来吗
改天吧 我得先看完这份合同
那就明天
明天费弗来 场面会很难看
孩子们不在更好办事
对 我们可以酒店幽会
我妈
So, my mom...
和你♥爸♥有一腿
and your dad?
露西这周末外出办事
去多久
她周四就走
那就周五见 哈里和朋友出去玩
我来订房♥间
八点见
我六点下班
那就6点15见
我妈可能都不知情
I don't even think my mom knows.
该死 我得走了 我要离开这里
Fuck. I need to go. I need to get out of here.
我们就不能装作不知道吗
Can we just forget about this?
这不是我们的事
I mean, this isn't about us.
此事与我们无关
It has nothing to do with us.
没有"我们"了
There is no us.
因为此事吗
Because of this?
因为发生的所有事
Because of everything.
-很不错吧 -你说什么
- Isn't it great? - What?
很不错吧
Isn't it great?
很棒
Yeah, it's great.
有什么用途
For what?
为舞会准备的歌♥曲啊
For prom.
我负责打碟
I'm DJing.
就不能放点正常的歌♥吗
And you don't want to play, like, normal music?
歌♥都没了
It's gone.
全都没了 都存在云端
All of it. It was all in the cloud.
我问大家有没有下载专辑
I asked everyone if they had any albums downloaded.
结果发现海伦娜有所有嘻哈歌♥手杰斯的专辑
Helena has every Jay-Z album ever recorded.
我也很惊讶
I thought it was weird, too.
人都不能看表面吧
Yeah, I guess you can never tell with people.
大家的孤单各不相同
They're different alone.
你本以为了解他们的喜好 可是...
You know, you might think you know what they like, and then...
突然发现对他们一无所知
suddenly you realize you have no idea.
我不知道卡珊德拉的喜好
I don't know what Cassandra likes.
她喜欢你
She likes you.
你们上♥床♥之前 你先撸一发
Just make sure you jack off before.
免得早射
You don't want to come before it starts.
我有四个兄弟 对这事儿清楚得很
I have four brothers. Duh.
我本来没打算跟克拉克去舞会
I was never going to go to prom with Clark, you know?
塞斯本打算邀请我 他要去卫斯理读书
Seth was going to take me, the guy I met who's going to Wesleyan.
-克拉克不知情吗 -别乱动
- Clark doesn't know? - Don't move.
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表