剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
但她现在不宜动气 她快要生产了
But I can't upset her now. She went into labor, okay?
那我们俩怎么办 萨姆
So what are we gonna do, Sam?
你想扮演
You gonna be
向妻子隐瞒出轨的丈夫吗
like one of those secret married gay dudes,
这么俗套吗
from the dinosaur age?
我们俩得悄悄摸摸见面吗
We're gonna sneak around?
不
No.
我没想好
I don't know.
这可能是个新宇宙 我们最终可能会饿死
We might be in a new fucking universe, and we also might starve in here.
你打算如何生存 萨姆
How do you want to live, Sam?
我向她保证过了
I promised.
-那我们俩呢 -我没想好
- What about us? - I don't know, okay?
你昨晚很给力
You did an incredible job last night.
你一直想当医生吗
Did you always want to be a doctor?
不好说
I don't know.
不算是 我没考虑过
Not really. I haven't really thought about it.
你昨晚处理得很棒
Well, you were great.
真希望我也能这么给力
I wish I could have been that useful.
得了吧 你整晚都陪着艾莉
Come on, you stayed with Allie the whole time.
寸步不离
Every minute.
我差点以为她要死了
I thought she was gonna die.
如果她死了 我...
If she died, I don't know...
我不知道我的人生还有什么意义
I don't know what I would have done.
对
Yeah.
因为你爱她
Because you love her.
我自己都不知道 你怎么这么肯定
I don't even know what I'm feeling. How do you know?
因为我昨晚看到你了
Because I saw you.
我看你们俩整晚待在一起
I saw the two of you together all night.
明眼人都看得出来
It's obvious.
我不...
I don't...
-我不能 -没事 威尔
- I can't-- - It's okay, Will.
自然而然就发生了
Things are the way they are.
我们是否明白 并不重要
Even if we didn't understand it before.
空荡荡 好吓人
It's so creepy here with everyone gone.
是啊
Yeah.
我得分散一下注意力
I need some distraction.
真希望我能刷刷"阅后即焚"
I wish I could just scroll mindlessly through Snapchat
或者名人的社交网络
or celebrities' Instagrams.
哪个名人
What celebrities?
碧昂丝
Beyoncé.
你没听说吗 她乘游艇度假呢
Didn't you know? She's on a yacht.
带孩子和索兰吉去了加勒比海
In the Caribbean, with her kids and Solange.
是吗
She is?
是啊
Yeah.
《粉雄救兵》的主演也都去了
Also with the cast of Queer Eye.
还有
And a...
一头长颈鹿
a giraffe.
那头长颈鹿怀孕了
The giraffe is pregnant.
是啊
Of course.
马上就要在游艇上生产了
And is going to have a baby giraffe on the yacht.
他们会现场直播
They're going to livestream it.
又宫缩了吗
Another contraction?
你能帮我拿个靠垫吗
Could you go and find me a little back pillow?
好
Okay.
我去帮你找
I'll go find one.
你会陪着我吧
You're gonna stay with me, right?
当然了
Of course.
-我去去就回 -好
- I'll be right back. - Okay.
对不起
太刺眼了
That's too bright.
抱歉 但你得晒晒太阳了
Sorry, but you need it.
谁这么说
Says who?
你没去过感恩节
You skipped Thanksgiving.
我可不感恩
I'm not thankful.
七人中了毒
Seven people got poisoned.
米奇告诉我了
Yeah, Mickey told me.
这么大的瓜 他能不回来叽叽喳喳吗
You think he'd miss that chance?
我给你带了火鸡三明治
I brought you a turkey sandwich.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
因为你整天躺在床上
That's because you stay in bed all day.
起来
Get up.
-我很担心你 -别管我
- I'm worried about you. - Leave me alone.
不行 快点
I can't do that. Come on.
换衣服
Get dressed.
出来走走感觉好多了吧
It feels good to get out, right?
没有
No.
感觉糟透了
No, it feels like shit.
体验过后就会好很多 锻炼的神奇之处就在此
It'll feel good after having done it. That's how exercise works.
得了吧
Nah.
天呐 你想打赌吗
My God. You wanna bet?
为什么
Why?
赢了有什么用
What would I win?
这里没有我想要的东西
There's nothing in this place that I want.
肯定不是这样
That can't be true.
我能想到一件事
I... I can think of one thing.
天呐 哈里
God. Harry.
你能行吗
Do you feel up to this?
应该可以
I think so.
大家看到你痊愈会很开心
People will be happy to see you. To see you're better.
艾莉
Allie.
我得和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
单独谈谈
Alone.
没事 好
It's okay. Yeah.
你知道他们做了什么吗
Do you know what they did?
杰森和克拉克
Jason and Clark.
把我关在酒窖里
In that fucking wine cellar?
他们问了你几个问题
They asked you questions?
不 我来大姨妈了 他们逼我当他们面换衣服
No, I got my period, and they made me change in front of them.
我对你的遭遇表示同情
I'm so sorry that happened to you.
你打算怎么处置他们
Okay, what are you gonna do about it?
不处置
Nothing.
但他们羞辱了我
But they humiliated me.
这是赤♥裸♥裸的酷刑 艾莉
It was basically torture, Allie.
他们没折磨你
They didn't torture you.
你只是来了月经
You got your period.
这没什么难为情
There's no shame in that.
有人差点死掉
People almost died.
你就别矫情了
Get over it.
走吧
Let's go.
你吓到我了
You scared me.
怎么盯着我看
Why are you staring at me?
告诉我 你放什么了
Will you tell me what you used?
什么放什么了
Used for what?
你心里清楚 你往派里加了东西
You know for what. In the pie.
我不懂你在说什么
I don't know what you mean.
你想杀了我
You tried to kill me.
没有
No.
-艾尔 -没有
- Elle. - No.
别这样 你
Come on, you...
你想离开我吗
You want to leave me?
我懂你为何想离开
You want to get away? I get it.
你怕我
You're afraid of me.
大家总是怕我 我父母怕我
Everyone's always afraid of me. My parents.
萨姆也怕我
Even Sam.
我从前天不怕地不怕
I was never afraid of anything.
无所畏惧
Anything.
现在 我怕你了
And now I'm afraid of you.
但我能接受
But I'm okay with it.
这种感觉很好
It's good.
因为我们是同类人
'Cause we're the same.
-我们不是 -我们是
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表