剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
先来帮我一把
Can you just help me?
-怎么了 -你的嘴唇
- What? - Your-- your lips.
-我的嘴唇 -对
- My lips? - Yeah.
发紫了
They're... they're blue.
你的脸色发紫了
You look... You look blue.
我出了一身汗
Yeah, I'm sweating.
你能带我回家吗 我要回家
Can you take me home? I have to go home.
卡珊德拉 你到底怎么了
Cassandra, what's... what's going on right now?
我有先天性心脏病
It's a congenital heart defect.
你能带我回家吗
Can you take me home?
好 走吧
Y-yeah. Let's go.
我为了这次旅行 翘掉了体♥检♥
I ditched my check-up for this trip.
我不记得把药放哪儿
I don't know where I put my pills.
找不到了
I can't find them.
-我要死了 -别咒自己
- I'm gonna fucking die. - Come on, don't say that.
就算得把门炸开 我也会帮你去药房♥拿药
We'll break into the pharmacy, even if we have to blow it up.
好
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
万一再也变不回原样了怎么办
What if things don't go back to the wayxa0they were?
肯定能恢复正常...
'Course they're gonna go back the way--
你说得倒是轻巧 格迪
Don't give me a fucking speech, Gordie.
有病的人又不是你
You have no idea.
我装了心脏起搏器
And I have a pacemaker.
要是我们真被困住了
Look, okay, if it turns out we're stuck here,
虽然我还没搞清状况
whatever the fuck that means...
要是我们回不去 只能把这儿当做新家...
If we can't go back home, if this is our new home, then...
那我就学着照顾你
then I'll learn how to take care of you.
这儿有很多书
We still have books.
我可以自学 医院也还在
I can study. There's still a hospital.
你得活下去 不然大家就都完了
You have to stay alive, or else we're all fucked.
万事皆有因
Everything happens for a reason.
带了五天的食物
Okay, so five days' worth of food,
我们应该能跨越格林威治 斯坦福
and that should be enough to get us past Greenwich, Stamford,
一直走到纽黑文
and all the way up to New Haven.
安定
思凯琳避孕套
该死
Shit.
-这是什么意思 -这属于我妈
- I don't understand. - It was my mother's.
我无意中发现了
I found it.
好吧
Okay.
-我得走了 -她之前睡了别的男人
- I need to go. - She was fucking someone.
可我爸去世还不到六个月
My dad hasn't even been dead six months.
哈里 我很遗憾
Harry, I'm sorry.
但现在这些都不重要了
But what does that matter now?
挖我们父母的黑料也无济于事啊
How is finding some shit about our parents going to make things better?
黄金
Gold?
我爸留给我和妹妹的保命符
It was an insurance policy that my father left for me and my sister,
以防发生不测
in case things go to shit.
谁还在意黄金啊 哈里
Who cares about gold, Harry?
谁也不能信
You can't trust anybody.
我们得留一手 这就是我的保命符
All you can do is have an advantage and this is mine,
我只剩黄金了
this is the only one that I have. Okay?
小莉 我们是一体
Kel, it's you and me.
我们是一体
You and me?
不见得吧
I don't think so.
你说过 我们不专属于彼此
We don't own each other, remember?
我当时喝醉了
I was drunk.
和平时差不多
Not drunker than usual.
我今天为何要信你
Why should I trust you today,
你今天依旧一团乱麻
when things are shit,
你昨天已经失去我的信任了
if I couldn't trust you yesterday?
因为...
Because...
因为我爱你
Because... Because I love you.
因为我们是一类人
Because we're the same.
你得和同类抱团取暖
You have to stick with your own.
就是一堆金属罢了 哈里
It's just a chunk of metal, Harry.
现在估计没人会在意了
I don't think that's gonna matter now.
接好
All right. Here you go.
隔空传物
I'm Dr. J.
好准头
Nice toss.
-谢谢 -花生酱在谁那儿
- Thank you. - Who's got the peanut butter?
我一直没看到
I don't see it anywhere.
-是不是还在包里 -我去拿
- Is it still in the pack? - I'll get it.
不用 我去拿吧
No, I'll get it.
-什么鬼 该死 -怎么回事
- What the fuck? Fuck! - What just happened?
-我被蛇咬了 -把东西都拿开
- Fucking bit me! - Clear the area.
-扶她躺下 小心点 -该死 见鬼
- Would you lie her down? Careful. - Shit, shit, shit, shit!
我靠
Fuck.
该死 倒霉
Fuck, fuck, fuck.
-扶她躺下 -好
- All right, just lie her down. - Yeah.
都过来
Okay, now get back.
-过来吧 -该死
- Just get back, get back. - Fuck!
该死 好疼...
Shit, it's killing me. It's--
我靠 疼死了
Fucking shit, it hurts so much!
你试着冷静下来 好吗
Let's try-- I'm gonna try to calm you down.xa0All right?
心跳不能太快 深呼吸
You wanna slow your heart rate down. So, deep breaths.
很好 再来一次
Yeah, one more.
很好 握紧我的手
That's good, okay. So, squeeze my hand.
握紧 拿几个背包过来
Big squeeze. Think we can get some packs?
垫在她头下面 给心脏提供支撑
Put it beneath the back of her head, we want her heart above it.
-来 -慢慢来
- Here. - Just slow down.
握紧
Okay, big squeeze.
咬得挺狠
Yeah, that's a good-- that's a good bite.
-好了 -这么疼正常吗
- Okay. - Is it supposed to hurt this much?
除非是被毒蛇咬了
Only if you're lucky.
别担心 葛利兹很会处理这种伤
Don't worry, Grizz knows what he's doing, all right?
没事 握紧
It's all right. Squeeze.
-好了 -肯定会留疤
- Okay, let it out. - It's gonna be a badass scar.
-你还好吧 -嗯
- You okay? - Yeah.
其他人没事吧 大家都没事吧
Everybody else all right? You guys good?
嘴麻了
Mouth is tingling.
嘴麻了
Mouth is tingling.
不应该啊
It's weird.
拜托接电♥话♥ 妈妈
Please pick up, Mama.
拜托 拜托
Please, please.
你接电♥话♥ 我讲给你听
If you pick up, I'll explain.
这样你就不用担心了 我还活着
So you're not afraid I'm alive.
艾莉还活着
And Allie's alive.
我们就想和你待在家里
We just want to be with you at home.
前提是还有家
If there is a home.
我需要你
I need you.
拜托 妈妈
Please, Mama.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
你曾经说 我们的同学都很差劲
You know how you said everyone we go to school with is an asshole?
你说得对
Well, you were right.
你怎么了
What are you doing?
我不太舒服
I'm not feeling well.
大家都很难受 卡珊德拉
Well, nobody is feeling well, Cassandra.
我真的不舒服 我的药找不到了
I'm serious. I can't find my medicine.
你的药在我包里
Your medicine's-- Your medicine's in my bag.
我之前替你装上了 我还以为你忘了
Yeah, I took it for you. I thought maybe you'd forgotten it.
真的吗
What?
谢谢你
Thank you.
我去帮你拿药
Yeah. Yeah, I'll get it for you.
但你吃了药 就得出去主持秩序
But then you need to get out there and you need to do something,
上百个少男少女吓丢了魂 漫无目的游荡呢
because there's like a hundred scared-shitless idiots running around.
没人愿意听我的话
No one wants to hear anything from me.
别胡说 卡珊德拉 你不说当然没人听
Fuck that, Cassandra, you're here.
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表