剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
- No, we're not. - We are.
不是 我们一点也不像
We're not. We're nothing alike.
你昨晚宁愿害死大家
You were willing to kill everyone who ate that pie last night
也不愿认罪
just so you didn't have to confess.
我竟然没想到
I had no idea...
-你可以这么狠 -我尽力了
- you had that in you. - I tried.
我真尽力了 我本想把派拿走
I fucking tried. I tried to get to that pie.
我和你不一样
I'm nothing like you.
-没事 -不 我和你不一样
- It's okay. - No, I'm nothing like you.
我跟你一点也不像
I'm nothing like you. I'm not.
你不必在我面前否认
You don't have to deny it to me.
你不懂吗 这意味着我们俩并不孤单
Don't you get it? It means that we're not alone.
其他人都不懂
No one else understands.
我们是同类人
We're alike.
我家下毒的小可爱
My little poisoner.
-怎么能肯定是有人下毒了 -不确定 我们就是
- Okay. How do we know it was poison? - We don't. We just...
我们排除了其他可能
You know, we've ruled out any other possibilities,
-我们不想拿命冒险 -还用你说
- and we're not trying to take any chances. - Yeah, no shit.
但我们现在怎么办
But what the fuck are we gonna do about it now?
从现在开始 家中煮食不允许带来公共用餐区
From now on, no food cooked at home is allowed in any of the common areas.
只有食堂的食物最安全
The safest place to eat is the cafeteria.
我们只想保护大家免遭伤害
We're just trying to keep people from... getting hurt
同时又不必彻底改变生活方式
without changing the way we live too much.
还有一件事
There's one more thing.
我姐去世已经五个月了
It's been five months since my sister died.
我确实新增了许多规定
I know I've added so many rules.
我不停制定规则 对你们提要求
And I know I'm adding more right now and I've asked you to do so much.
我就是觉得我对你们提要求
I just think that the person asking you to do all these things,
让你们自己种植食物
asking you to grow our own food soon,
应该得到你们的授权
should be given authority by you.
对
Right.
民♥主♥要靠选举产生
A democracy means having elections.
我们该投票选举
So I think that we should have a vote.
我们该选举一名镇长 四名政务委员
I think that we should elect a mayor and four council members,
这样决策中 就不会出现平票
that way it's an odd number in case of any ties, and...
我会竞选镇长
I'm running for mayor.
想竞选的人尽管报名
Anyone else who wants to run, just sign up.
三周后 进行选举
There'll be an election in three weeks.
你觉得食品管制 对吗
Do you think my rule about the food makes sense?
亦或我只是象征性地制定一条规定
Or am I just doing something to do something?
你必须拿出行动
You had to have a response.
而且 自带食物很难吃
Besides, potlucks suck.
你干什么
What are you doing?
睡觉呀
Just sleeping.
我能睡在这儿吗
Can I sleep here?
可以吧
I guess.
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表