剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
Raise your hand.
必须全体一致通过 才能执行这套方案
I don't think that we can do this unless it's unanimous.
哈里
Harry!
干什么 你还有要求吗
What? There something else you wanted?
我想让你加入委员会
I want you to join the committee.
这事吧
Yeah...
还是算了
No, I'm not going to do that.
我想听取你的意见
I want your point of view on things.
才不是 你就是想盯着我
No, you want me where you can fucking see me.
我会遵守你的规则
I'll follow your rules.
其他免谈
That's all you get.
我填完所有人的名字
Look, I just finished inputting everyone's names,
编写程序的时间
and it took me a little longer than expected
比想象中长了一点
to write the algorithm.
有些岗位需要五个人
You know, some job posts need, like, five people...
有些岗位则需要近15人
and then others need almost 15,
西汉姆高中
轮岗制总出错
so the rotation wasn't happening correctly,
有些人两次都在同一岗位上工作
and some people are getting stuck with the same job twice,
但我解决了
but I fixed it.
现在每人每个三周轮一次岗
Yeah, it'll rotate every three weeks now.
我还进行了特别设定
And I programmed it specifically
上一轮负责处理垃圾的人
so that no one will have, you know, garbage duty
下一轮岗不用六点早起负责做早餐
only to get stuck with 6 a.m. meal prep next shift.
很厉害吧
It's pretty neat, right?
确实厉害
Yeah, it's super.
提前打好招呼 我不想要花
Just so you know, I don't want flowers.
但岗位里没有园艺工作
But gardening is not one of the rotations.
不 我是说胸花
No, like a corsage.
我觉得很烂俗
I think they're tacky.
好 知道了 反正花可能都凋谢了
Good, yeah. They're probably all wilted anyway.
每周岗位安排
找到你了
Found you.
做午餐
Meal prep. Lunch.
社♥会♥主♥义♥ 集体社交
我们这是上演《河谷镇》
还是一夜回到苏联了
我宁愿在地下室洗一晚上衣服
Well, I'd rather wash clothes all night in a basement
也不愿出席这种强制配对的场合
than spend ten minutes in an artificial experiment of forced pair bonding
还当众颜面尽失
and public humiliation with them.
我心意已定
So, yeah.
绝对不去
That's a no.
委员会成员
卡珊德拉 凯莉 格温 玛雅 威尔 卢克 迪伦
想让我给你做个三明治吗
Want me to make you a sandwich?
怎么了
What?
这世上除了我 还有谁
Name one person who's been on your side
一直为你两肋插刀
through all of this more than me.
-什么 -回答我
- What? - Answer the question.
你这话是什么意思
I... I don't understand.
你没把我选进委员会
You left me off the committee.
艾莉
Allie...
除了我 还有谁一直全力支持你
Who's been there for you more than me?
没别人 只有你
No one. There's no one.
那怎么会这样
Then what?
不是那样
It's... not.
这是权术
It's... politics.
我只是
I'm just...
我只是兼权尚计
I'm trying to be smart.
你给我讲人话
What does that fucking mean?
对大家来说 我和你就像是一个人
To everyone else we're, like, the same person or something.
如果我把你选进委员会
So if I put you on the committee,
那就像是我把自己人带进委员会了
then it would be like... like there would be two of me.
鬼扯
Bullshit!
我们不是一个人 对谁都不是
We're not the same person, not to anyone.
如果你真这么想
And if you really thought that,
那你至少跟我说一声
then why didn't you at least talk to me about it first
而不是让我当众得知此事
instead of me having to find out in front of everyone?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我该先跟你打声招呼
I should've done that.
你没选我
You didn't pick me
因为你觉得我没资格
because you didn't think I belonged.
艾莉
Allie...
如果出了什么事
If I had to pick anyone
我只能在世上选一个人跟我在一起
in the whole world to be with me when things got bad,
我一定会选你
I'd pick you.
我也会选你
And I would pick you.
但你没选
Obviously not.
-我恐高 -我来吧 没事
- Heights aren't my thing. - Here, I got it. It's all right.
你好啊
Hey, man.
只能去食堂吃饭 无一例外
Food comes from the cafeteria now. No exceptions.
别这样啊 你有钥匙 就让我进去吧
Come on, man, you have the key. Just let me in.
规矩不能坏 兄弟
Rules are rules, dude.
我就想拿一瓶佳得乐
I just want a Gatorade.
你管你想要什么 食堂都有
Whatever you want, you can find in the cafeteria,
别这样 食堂只有黄色瓶
Come on, man, they only have yellow.
有人还就喜欢黄色口味
Some people like yellow.
祝你今天顺心 艾格斯
Well, have a great day, Eggles.
再见
Bye.
把手指这样卷起来
Curl your fingers in, like this.
不小心切到手 可没人帮你治疗
We don't have anyone to sew you up if you slip.
我懂了
I got it.
-我们要做什么 -蒜蓉面包
- So, what are we making? - Garlic bread.
拿一个蒜瓣
So, take a clove,
像这样涂在上面
and smear it on the top, like this.
弄完以后 手指会很难闻 但食物味道会很棒
It'll make your fingers smell horrible, but it should taste good.
艾莉
Hey, Allie.
你弄完以后
When you're done,
你能到里面
will you go in the back
确认一下我们至少有两百个盘子吗
and make sure we have at least 200 plates?
好
Sure.
你没事吧
You okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
我们要按门铃吗
So, do we ring the bell?
现在这里是我们的家了
It's our place now.
这里一共有几个卧室
So, how many bedrooms?
五个
Five.
再加上我的房♥间
Plus mine.
因为我们一共有19人
'Cause there's 19 of us.
那就是四个人睡一间房♥
It's gonna be be four to a room.
如果你一直停下 要走很久才能回去
You know it's gonna take us forever if you keep stopping.
我以前很讨厌来这里
总是觉得很歉疚
有什么不好的经历吗
Is this a bad story?
你不会以前被牧师侵犯过吧
Were you one of those little boys that the priest touched?
没有
他倒是跟我说过 是同性恋也可以
很开明啊
Well, that's progressive.
只要我不会真去搞基就行了
果然是这样
There you go.
我以前总想知道我怎么才能做到
结果发现 我没必要担心
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我会以基♥督♥徒处子之身 孤独终老
我其实有些宽慰
这里肯定有同性恋
同性恋 可能还没出柜
但没有我喜欢的人
这是真事
找一个跟你彼此相爱之人 真的好难
很让人无语吧
别人都找到所爱之人了
他们怎么就遇见彼此了
而现在 我可以不用想这些事了
一心一意对待我在乎 而且爱我的人了
比如你
我也爱你
I do love you.
我知道你不想去
但我希望你能改变主意
因为我想带你去舞会
我们比镇上大部分人都更般配
我们从不吵架
没错
All right.
而我们也从不上♥床♥
And we never have sex either.
除了不吵架
我们的关系就像是夫妻
你七点来接我吧
I'll be ready at seven.
走吧
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表