剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
早点出锅口感更棒
They're best if you take them out a little early
大概是三分熟
so they're, like, medium rare, you know?
大家都很喜欢
People liked 'em.
谁喜欢
Okay, who liked them?
说不上来 很多人喜欢
I don't know, lots of people.
海伦娜说过她喜欢
Helena? She told me she liked 'em.
杰森吃了两块
Jason had, like, two.
但他没夸好吃
But he didn't say anything nice about them.
他就是吝惜赞美 习惯就好
But he wouldn't, but that's okay.
这是柠檬汁
This is lemon.
我们没那么贪心 食品店还有很多柠檬汁
We're not that desperate. There's still lemon juice in the food stores.
你领了食物回家做
You checked out food to cook at home?
你带去了什么食物
What did you bring?
就是一盘南瓜派
Just a pumpkin pie.
你自己做的吗
You make it yourself?
-坎贝尔没帮忙 -没有
- Campbell didn't help you? - No.
为什么要审问她
Why are you doing this? Why the interrogation?
因为有人生病了
'Cause people got sick.
有人食物中毒了 也不是大事啊
Okay, so they got food poisoning. Is that a crime?
不只是食物中毒这么简单
It's not just normal food poisoning. All right?
可能是有人在食物中下了毒
We think somebody put poison in a dish.
-真狠 -你往派里加了什么 艾尔
- Fuck. - What did you put in the pie, Elle?
炼乳
Condensed milk,
南瓜
pumpkin,
辣椒 鸡蛋
spices, eggs.
还有一层冻奶油
And just a frozen crust.
介意我们检查一下吗
Can we take a look around?
艾尔也病了 她难道会对自己下毒吗
Elle got sick. You think she poisoned herself?
我们还在调查 没有怪罪她
We're just investigating. No one's blaming her.
是吗
Really?
我尝过南瓜派
I tasted the filling.
很美味
It was great.
你们该去问问别人
I think you guys should talk to someone else.
我要回去躺着了
I have to go back to bed.
几点了
What time is it?
你们一直把我关在这儿
You guys left me in the dark forever.
因为你什么都不肯交代
That's 'cause you wouldn't tell us anything.
艾莉在哪儿
Where's Allie?
给我换守卫 你们俩太渗人了
I want someone else here. You guys are creeping me out.
艾莉来不了
Allie's not coming, all right?
只有我们俩看守你
We're all you've got.
我不知道你们想听什么
I don't... I don't know what you want me to say.
我的派确实不太好吃
My pie wasn't very good.
不够爽口
It was soggy,
但并没有下毒
but it wasn't poisoned.
但你确实讨厌艾莉
But you do have a grudge against Allie.
没有 我说了 那只是一场戏
No, I told you. That was an improv.
我就是按演出流程
I was just... I was trying to follow the rules
编个故事 仅此而已
and tell a story, and that's it.
我就说不该在晚宴上 演什么戏
Should've taken my idea for a play about Thanksgiving dinner.
大家差点死于食物中毒
Everyone would have died of poison.
就算我对艾莉不满
Look, even if I did have some message against Allie,
别说我没意见
which I didn't,
就算有 发表政见是我的权利
I am allowed to make a political statement.
异见不是罪
Dissent isn't it a crime.
你们俩政♥府♥先修课没认真听吗
Did you guys never pay attention in AP Gov?
你看我像是会上那门课的人吗
You think I was in AP Gov?
你是说 这就是个巧合
So you're telling me it was just a coincidence
你发表政见后 艾莉被下了毒只是巧合
that right after you little political statement, Allie was poisoned?
对
Yeah.
无巧不成书
Coincidences happen.
我不这么想
I don't think they do.
两位 我得用一下洗手间
Guys, I have to go to the bathroom.
你得先交代怎么回事
First you have to tell us something we don't know.
行吧 我说
Okay, fine, how's this?
我刚来大姨妈 衣服已经被血染透了
I just got my period, and I'm bleeding through my dress.
女生总拿这个当借口
Girls always use their periods as excuses.
拜托去叫艾莉吧
No, please get Allie. Okay?
她会让我换衣服 我会跟她谈
She'll let me change and then I will talk to her.
不行
Nope.
你们不能这么对我
No, you can't do this to me!
我有人♥权♥ 我要见律师
I have rights! Like, I want a fucking lawyer!
别走 别让我和克拉克独处
No, no! Do not leave me alone with Clark!
别轻举妄动
Don't do anything stupid.
拜托 克拉克
Please, Clark.
你本性善良
You are better than this.
你到底想让我怎样
What do you want from me?
杰森说了 我们只想知道真♥相♥
The truth. Like Jason said.
克拉克 我已经告诉你们真♥相♥了
But, Clark, I already gave you that.
我已经说过了
I gave you that. And I'm...
我很怕他
I'm afraid of him.
少来 别扯了
What? Nah. Come on.
杰森人不错
Jason's all right.
拜托 放了我吧
Please just let me go.
不行
Can't.
给你
Here.
你要换衣服
You want to change?
换吧
Change.
我在浴室水槽下找到的
I found it under the sink in the bathroom.
你们俩得出去
You're gonna leave the room.
不行
Nope.
你要换衣服
You said you had to change...
那就换吧
so change.
你们俩就不知道避嫌吗
You're fucking kidding me.
换
Do it.
转过身
Turn around.
不行
Nope.
好吧
Okay.
行吧
Okay.
交代一下感恩节的经过吧
Now let's talk about Thanksgiving.
我就做了派
I made a pie, okay?
仅此而已
That's all.
你打算什么时候告诉我 你有孩子了
So when were you going to tell me that you were having a baby?
我确实早该告诉你
I know I should've told you.
我们之前聊了那么久
We were talking for hours.
是啊
I know.
但是
But...
遇见你
finding you...
我不想破坏我们的感情 我之前好开心
I didn't want to mess it up. I was so excited.
开心到忘记自己要当爹了
So excited, you forgot you were a dad?
确实令人难以置信
Yes, I know it sounds crazy.
听我说
Look.
我之前很孤独
I was lonely.
贝卡是我的挚友 我过去经常在她家过夜
Becca's my best friend. I used to fall asleep at her house.
然后
And...
有一次
one time...
自然而然就发生了
I don't know, it just happened.
你也和女孩上过床啊
You've slept with girls!
但我可没搞大人家肚子
Yeah, but I'm not having a baby.
我也没想到
It wasn't on purpose.
但我们就突然困在这里了
But then we got stuck in this place,
我不想伤害任何人
and I'm making the best out of it.
她知道真♥相♥吗
Does she know that's all it is?
她似乎以为你们俩很甜蜜呢
Because she seems to think you guys are together like a happy couple.
-你说得太快了 -你嫌快 好
- You're talking too fast-- - I'm talking too fast? How about this?
她
Does she...
知道
know...
你的
who...
性取向吗
you are?
知道
Yes.
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表