剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
There's some spaghetti in the fridge if you want.
你跟大家说今早的日食是天体正常运转
When you told everyone the thing this morning was a scheduled eclipse,
你怎么知道
how did you know?
其实我也不知道 就是瞎猜了一下
I didn't, actually. I...I just figured.
你猜错了
Because you were wrong.
我查过了
I looked it up.
北美下一次日食应该是在2024年
The next scheduled eclipse in North America is not until 2024.
农历
自己看
Take a look.
这代表什么
What does that mean?
说不好
I don't know.
我们不在原来的地球了
That we're not on the same Earth.
反正跟原来不一样了
Not exactly the same, anyway.
不在同一个太阳系了
Not the same solar system.
那我们在哪里
So, where are we?
快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on!
等下 给我们留点
Hold up! You gotta give us some.
-自己拿去 -分享一下啊
- Get your own. - Dude, you can share.
去死吧 杰森
You can eat my asshole, Jason.
混♥蛋♥
Little shit!
别打了
Break it up!
滚开 威尔
Fuck you, Will!
就算在原来的星球上 我们都没搞懂 太复杂了
Even on our own Earth, you can't understand it, it's too big.
你说是多重宇宙
Multiple universes, you said.
别告诉其他人
Not a word of this to anyone.
先别说
Not yet.
雨水依然是从天而降
Rain still falls down instead of up.
倒还算不错
That's a comfort, huh?
我们生活的城镇
In the town where we live,
今天太阳8点47分落下
the sun set today at 8:47 p.m.
夏至日
Summer solstice.
昼长夜短
Long days.
夏至后 昼渐短夜渐长
但今晚注定是个不眠夜
But our nights are about to get a lot longer.
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表