剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
And if the Guard are working against you,
顶多一个月 暴徒就会将你当街挂尸受群嘲了
I'd give you a month before the mob strings you up as an incompetent buffoon.
眼下这种"黑暗时代" 武力才是王道
And we're living in the Dark Ages. Brute force wins.
对
Yeah.
你清楚我说得对
You know I'm right.
听听我们的提议吗
Do you want to hear the deal or not?
你饿了吗 要我帮你做点吃的吗
Are you hungry? Want me to make us something?
你确定吗
You sure about this?
我确定 我和威尔去 就会显得早有预谋
Yeah, I'm sure. It'll looked planned if Will and I are there.
你去吧 回来告诉我结果
Just go and let me know how it goes.
各位
Hi, guys.
怎么了
What?
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
你们俩
Both of you.
这是开玩笑吗
Is that a joke?
我被捕了
I'm under arrest?
什么罪名
For what?
试图操控选举
For trying to steal the election.
你明知不是这样
You know that's not true.
你无权逮捕我
You don't have the authority.
当然有了 毕竟我们负责执法
Seems like we do, though. Since we're doing it.
去死吧
Fuck this!
别这么看着我 你关过我一次啊
Don't look at me like that. You locked me up once.
我放了你
I let you go.
你不该放我 要怪就怪你自己
I'm not responsible for your mistakes.
艾尔呢
Where's Elle?
不肯说
Seriously?
这里就这么大
It's not that big of a house.
行 我自己找她
Fine, I'll find her myself.
亲爱的
Babe.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
你自♥由♥了
You're free.
我来放你自♥由♥
I'm setting you free.
艾莉
Allie...
你把她怎么了
What did you do to her?
暂时还没处置
Nothing... yet.
她被捕了
She's under arrest.
很好
Good. Good.
他们伤害你了吗
They hurt you?
没有
No. No.
小舒 你看守他们
Okay, Shoe, you stay here with them.
格迪 你可以走了
Gordie, you can go.
什么
What?
我们不会惩罚异见分子
Well, we're not going to punish our political opponents,
只会惩罚有罪之人
only people who've committed specific crimes.
简直一派胡言
You're full of shit.
-趁我还没生气 你赶紧走吧 -去死吧
- You should go before you piss me off. - Fuck you!
-我才不... -格迪 你走吧
- I'm not-- - Gordie, you should go.
什么
What?
你被捕 就不能想办法救我们了
You do us no good being imprisoned in this house.
你想怎样 坎贝尔
What do you want, Campbell?
现在没底气了吧
Not so uppity now, are you?
我就想为自己谋点利益
I want to pull the strings a bit, that's all.
我们还要去教堂办事
We've got some business in the church.
你先回家 我等会回去找你
You want to go home and I'll meet you there?
好
Yeah.
等下
Wait.
先跟她道别
Say goodbye to her first.
什么
What?
朝她吐唾沫
Spit in her face.
-什么 -朝她吐唾沫 她羞辱了你
- What? - Spit in her face. She humiliated you.
该你羞辱她了
Now it's her turn.
我保证 你会得到应有的结果
I'll make sure you get what's coming to you.
我保证
I promise.
小舒
Shoe.
他们承诺给你什么了 卢克
What'd they promise you, Luke?
什么都没有
Nothing.
是啊
Right.
你的忠诚那么廉价
What your loyalty's worth.
我们得谨慎行事
We have to be smart.
不能太幼稚
And not like children,
别发怒 鲁莽 轻信
not angry, not impetuous, not gullible.
不能相信诱人的拉拢手段
We have to mistrust easy sales pitches
"生活会一夜之间变好"的谎言
that life will be magically better.
我们不能被迷惑
We can't allow ourselves to be moved by voices
屈从于勾起我们心中怒火和躁动之声
that speak only to our anger and frustration.
艾莉确实不是个完美的领袖
Allie's not a perfect leader.
但人非圣贤
No one is.
过去五个月
But for the past five months,
她带领我们团结一心 我们才能活下来
we've survived because she kept us together.
怎么回事
What's going on?
-没事 -卢克 这是干什么
- It's all right. - Luke, what's happening?
相信我
Trust me.
-我正... -没事
- I'm in the middle of-- - It's all right.
你怎么和莱克茜搞在一起了
What are you doing with Lexie?
-卢克 他们来干什么 -没事
- Luke, why are they here? - It's all right.
相信我
Trust me.
我也不愿打破大家的美梦
I'm sorry to do this this way.
但是
But...
-不会进行选举了 -什么
- there isn't going to be an election. - What?
艾莉和威尔已被"锦衣卫"逮捕
Allie and Will have been arrested by the Guard.
他们被囚禁在家了
They're under house arrest right now
罪名是操纵选举
for trying to steal the election.
-我不信 -卢克
- I don't believe that. - Luke.
我无意中听到了他们的对话
I heard them talking about it
当时他们没意识到我也在屋里
when they didn't realize I was in the room.
他们能操纵选票 所以肯定不会输
But they control the ballots. They weren't gonna lose.
这是实话
It's true.
无论选举结果如何 他们都会当选
No matter what happened with the vote, they were gonna win.
我也觉得难以置信
I know.
我一开始也不愿相信
I know. I didn't want to believe it either.
显然 我本就会当选
I think it's pretty clear that I was actually going to win,
但鉴于此事
but because of how things have happened,
我觉得最好让哈里...
I think it's best if Harry...
我和哈里共同担任新汉姆的镇长
Harry and I serve as mayors of New Ham together.
等事态稳定下来
And then as soon as we can,
我们再选出政务委员
we'll hold an election for the council.
情况确实不尽如人意
Look, I know that it's not great,
但这是我们现在最好的选择
but it's the best that we can do right now.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
你们都在撒谎
You're lying, all of you.
我不清楚具体情况 但你在撒谎
I don't know what happened, but you're lying.
大家都有权发表自己的观点
Look, everyone is entitled to an opinion,
但我没必要撒谎
but I have no reason to lie.
本来我就要单独当选镇长了
I was about to be mayor, just me,
可我愿与哈里共同任职
and now I'm sharing that with Harry, so...
我保证
Look, I promised...
我会带领新汉姆走向辉煌
that I would make New Ham a better place,
我一定会守诺
and it will be.
我们会渡过难关
We'll get through this.
我真傻
I'm an idiot.
不 亲爱的 但是
No, babe, but...
我们之前都轻信了她
we all wanted to believe her.
好吗
Okay?
你对人托付信任 我很爱你这点
Look, I love you because you trust people.
我不相信哈里和莱克茜
I don't trust Harry and Lexie.
就算发生了此事
Even after all this,
我还是不相信哈里和莱克茜
I...I don't trust Harry and Lexie.
你会盯着他们吧
You'll be there with them, right?
-你会参与全部决策 -对
- The whole time, making decisions. - Yeah.
那是自然
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表