剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
他们来搜房♥了
Dude, they're searching the house.
该死
Fuck.
搞什么
What the fuck?
怎么了
What?
该死
Shit.
还没有
Not yet.
这儿什么也没有
There--There's nothing here, man.
我说过了
I told you.
我妈不喜欢枪♥支♥
My mom hated guns.
子弹呢
Where are the bullets?
子弹也得上交
We need the bullets, too.
写下姓名和住址编号♥
Name and house number.
我男友到处帮你搜集枪♥支♥
My boyfriend's going around collecting these for you.
我们俩为此大吵了一架
We got into a fight about it.
卢克都不知道我藏枪的地方
Luke doesn't even know where I keep the guns.
在他熟悉的地方 他都找不出枪♥支♥
He can't even find them in a house he knows.
你想说什么 海伦娜
What's your point, Helena?
大家要是想藏枪 你根本找不到
Anyone who wants to hide a gun from you can do it.
简直轻而易举
Piece of cake.
人家想让你找到 你才能找到
You'll only get these from the people who want you to find them.
其实
You know...
大家都...
I... all the people, I just...
不得不说 大家变化太大了
I gotta say, it just seems a little inconsistent.
你居然在教堂布道
With the whole preaching in a church thing.
祈祷能给人希望
Praying helps with some things.
但有些事 只能靠自己
Others you have to take into your own hands.
你打算用来干什么
What are you gonna do with it?
追击坏人
You gonna go hunt down bad guy?
-在街上枪战 -不
- You gonna do a shootout on the street? - No.
那你想干什么
Then what?
枪♥支♥不会护人周全
Guns don't keep people safe.
反而会害死人
They get people killed.
你能保证会保护我吗
Can you promise you can keep me safe?
你明知我保证不了
You know I can't do that.
那就不能交给你
Then, no.You can't have it.
你打算怎么处理这些枪
And what are you planning to do with all of them anyway,
收缴之后 你有何打算
all these guns you collect?
不是我不信你
It's not that I don't trust you,
但凭什么只有你能持枪
but why should you be the only person in town with an arsenal?
我会毁掉这些枪♥支♥
I'm going to destroy them.
别想动我的枪
Well, not mine.
知道了
Duly fucking noted.
我们可以派"锦衣卫"去处理
We can send the Guard.
别派卢克就行了
Not Luke, someone else.
收缴她的枪
Take her gun.
她所有的枪
Guns.
她错了
She's wrong.
万一我们只会令事态越来越糟
What if we're just making things worse?
扬汤止沸 还不如放手不管
Half a solution is worse than no solution.
对 但我也没辙
Yeah. I don't know.
就这样
That's it?
你也没辙
That's all you have to say?
没有好办法
There is no good answer.
我不喜欢主事
I don't like this job.
亲爱的 快点 要迟到了
Baby, you gotta hurry up. We're going to be late.
我改主意了 我不想去了
I changed my mind, I don't want to go anymore.
今天放映《公主新娘》 超好看
What? It's The Princess Bride. It's the best.
我不喜欢这部电影
I don't like that movie.
那个小孩太讨厌了
The kid is annoying.
我们还是待在家 我们两人找点片看吧
I think we should just stay home, watch something here, just us.
我不能不去 坎贝尔
I can't just stay home, Campbell.
这事是我的主意 我得负责
I'm responsible. I planned the whole thing.
大家都在等我
You know, people are waiting for me.
我真的很期待
I...I was really looking forward to it.
我希望我们俩一起去
I...I want us to go. Okay?
我想大家保证了 我想去
I promised people. I want to go.
行 那你去吧
Fine, so go.
去吧
Go.
你确定没生气吗
You sure you're not upset?
你问我能不能去 我同意了啊
You asked if you could go, I just said yes.
你还想让我怎样
What else you want from me?
该死
Damn.
谢谢你
Thank you.
他谈到了忠诚 夫人 永远忠诚
Faithfulness he talked of,xa0madam, your enduring faithfulness.
告诉我 当你发现他死后
Tell me truly, when you found he was gone,
你立即和别人订婚了吗
did you get engaged that same hour
还是出于对死者的尊重 一周后才订婚
or did you wait a whole week out of respect for the dead?
你曾凌♥辱♥过我 休想再得逞
You mocked me once, never do it again!
那天 我的心都死了
I died that day!
你也去死吧
You can die too for all I care!
上座率好高啊
Good turnout.
我没料到大家回来 我本以为他们都怕了
I didn't think people would come. I thought they'd be too afraid.
但他们还是来了
But they came.
是啊 今天来的人
Yeah.There are more people here tonight
比去教堂听我布道的总人数还多
than have ever come to see me.
很棒
It's awesome.
我们正需要这种活动
We needed this.
坎贝尔呢
Where's Campbell?
坎贝尔今晚不想来了
Campbell? he didn't want to come out tonight.
有时自己单独活动也挺好
It's good to be on your own sometimes.
是啊
Yeah, totally.
有发现吗
Anything yet?
一无所获
Nothing.
坎贝尔·艾略特
这是他偷来的枪
He stole this, you know.
我父母没有枪
My parents never had a gun in my house.
我哥在家 他们不敢有枪
Not with my brother there.
电影应该快结束了
The movie should be over soon.
大家回来后 叫我一声
Let me know when everybody's back.
卡珊德拉生前超喜欢看电影
Cassandra loved going to the movies.
但不是因为她喜欢影院的观影感受
But for the theaters, not 'cause she, like, loved cinema.
她只是喜欢小零食
She loved the snacks.
爆米花 酸辣椒
Popcorn and pickled jalapenos,
可她吃了后会放屁 臭味堪比切尔诺贝利核爆
which gave her the worst gas, like toxicxa0Chernobyl-ly fumes.
电影 火焰特效一流
我笑她像是《回火》
I called her Backdraft.
谢谢你们送我回家
Thank you for walking me home.
别客气 是我们分内之事
No problem. We got you.
我今晚守夜
I'll be on duty tonight.
好
Okay.
我一会儿进去
I'll be in in a bit.
《回火》的比喻很形象
Yeah. Backdraft is good.
是啊
I know.
知道我电影前半段干了什么吗
First half of the movie, you know what I did?
我一直盯着大家看
I just stared at people.
盯着每个人的脸看了一遍
One at a time, at their faces.
就想发现蛛丝马迹
Just looking for a clue, you know.
你是跟大家一心吗
Are you in here, with us?
你是跟大家一起发笑 还是在笑我
Are you just laughing along? Or are you laughing at me?
因为你知道内情 而我却蒙在鼓里
'Cause you know something that I don't?
我做好决定了
I made a decision.
我不会毁掉枪♥支♥
I'm not destroying the guns.
我要把枪留下
I'm keeping them.
"我名叫
"My name...
因迭戈·蒙托亚"
is Indego Montoya."
天呐 克拉克 是"因迪戈"
My God, Clark. Inigo Montoya. Inigo.
-人家重复了好多遍 -对
- They say it a thousand times. - Yes.
"我名叫昂迭戈·蒙托亚
"My namexa0is Ontego Montoya!
你杀了我父亲
You killed my father!
受死吧"
Prepare to die!"
天呐
My God!
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表