剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
新社会 第一季 第七集
六个月前 我们还是孩子
Six months ago, we were children.
而这是我们现在的状态
This is who we are now.
过上了集体生活 同吃同住
We eat and live communally.
甚至连运动都一起
We even sweat communally.
这都是卡珊德拉制定的规则
This is all according to Cassandra's rules.
现在也是艾莉的规则了
Now, they are Allie's rules as well.
夜间宵禁
A midnight curfew,
每周法定城镇会议
mandatory weekly town meetings,
还有集体规定
and the community doctrine:
不工作
those who don't work...
就没饭吃
don't eat.
我们一边努力适应工作生活
We found a balance between doing what's expected of us
一边寻求当下幸福
and finding happiness where we can.
享受爱情
In love,
鱼水之欢
or in sex,
娱乐
or play.
我们一边遵守规则 一边又放宽政策
We waffle between following the rules and bending them,
总是忧心是否放得太宽
constantly worrying that if we bend too far,
这个摇摇欲坠的体系是否会崩塌
this whole rickety structure might topple and break.
因为我们知道 一着不慎满盘皆输
Because we know that we're always one dumb move away from ruin.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我得进去
I need to come in.
凭什么让你进来
And why would I let you do that?
小舒现在是"锦衣卫"的人了
Shoe here is now part of the Guard.
小莲
Lotus?
"锦衣卫"来找你了
The Guard's here to see you.
我惹上什么麻烦了吗
Am I in trouble?
食堂轮班负责人说
Your shift manager at the cafeteria says
你已经三天没去上班了
you haven't been to work in the last three days.
我这就去 我...
No, I can go. I just...
等我一下
Just give me a second.
不用了 没事了
You know what? It's okay.
我们不知道你病了
We didn't know you were sick.
等你病好了 就通知我们 别再旷工了
Just let us know when you feel better and no extra days off, okay?
你喜欢车吗
You like cars?
你喜欢车吗
Do you like cars?
喜欢啊
Yeah, I guess.
你看过我开的车吧
You've seen what I drive.
你这周帮我代几次班 车任你开
It's yours if you take a couple of my shifts a week.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
你每帮我代两天班 我就让你开一天
You get the car one day for every two that you take.
你们干什么呢
What are you doing?
哈里说我帮他代班 就让我开他车
Harry's gonna trade me his car for work shifts.
你也想加入吗
You want in on this?
这违反规定
That's against the rules.
不能耍手段偷懒 我会上报"锦衣卫"
No shift-shirking. I'll tell the Guard.
难怪学校里没人喜欢你
And you wonder why no one liked you in school.
我知道你以前是高富帅 不可一世
I know that you used to strut around like you owned the place,
但现在 你凭什么还有特别待遇呢
but what exactly makes you think you're so special now?
没有
Nothing.
克拉克
Clark.
坏了
Shit.
等一下 没穿衣服
One minute. Naked.
克拉克 你在吗
Yo, Clark, are you in there?
克拉克
Clark!
-等一下 -老兄
- Hang on! - Dude!
等我一下
Just give me a sec!
进来
Come in.
杰森和小舒在楼下等你
Jason and Shoe are downstairs for you.
"锦衣卫"事务
Guard duty.
我马上就来
Then I will be down in a minute.
我不太想这样继续下去了
Hey, I don't know if I want to do this anymore.
我们不是情侣
We're not a couple,
假装情侣 我心里不太舒服
and pretending sort of hurts my insides.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
至少我们尝试复合一下也好啊
It'd be different if we were at least trying to get back together,
但这样
but...
你能看着我的眼睛吗
Can I... Can I steal your eyes for a second?
好啊
Yeah.
眼前这一切
This...
都属于我们
This is ours.
专属于我们
All ours.
因为情侣可以享有私人房♥间
Because couples get private rooms.
如果你心里这么不舒服 那就豁出去了
And if it hurts your insides too much, sure, fuck it all.
选择集体生活 放弃独♥立♥浴室和电视
We can go public and give up our private ensuite bathroom and TV
只要你心里舒服就好
if that's what your insides truly want.
你可以跟其他人一样 当众打飞机
You can jack off in the communal shitter like the rest of them.
大家都去哪了 好安静
Where is everybody? It's so quiet.
应该都出去了
Must be out.
一起出去了吗
All at the same time?
食堂那边出了点事
There's a problem in the cafeteria.
这么劳师动众 一起来告诉我吗
And all of you had to come tell me now?
我们想一起过来
We wanted to do this together.
谁盯着...
Who's watching--
葛利兹
Grizz...
这是为杜威报仇
This is for Dewey.
杰森割了你的喉咙
Jason slit your throat.
-葛利兹开枪杀了我 -葛利兹
- Grizz shot me. - Grizz?
没想到他还有这种狠劲儿
Didn't think he had it in him.
别闹了
That's not funny.
你知道这只是你胡思乱想吧
You know this is all in your head, right?
没这么简单
It's not that simple.
我杀人时 就开首例了
I set the rules when I killed someone.
因果循环 出来混 总要还
And what goes around comes around.
历史会照进现实
It's history.
就像恺撒大帝
Like Julius Caesar.
罗马开国皇帝
后遭以布鲁图所领导的元老院成员暗♥杀♥身亡
你一直领导有方
Hey, you're doing a great job.
大家生活安稳 政通人和
People feel safe. Things work.
安居乐业
They're happy.
逆来顺受 委曲求全吧
They're putting up with it, maybe.
可不是安居乐业
But I doubt happy.
谁知道他们背着我们怎么想
You know, what do they say when we can't hear them?
这正是我担忧之处
That's what I'm afraid of.
情况就要急转直下了
And things are about to get so much worse.
教堂大厅里张贴了新课登记表
So, new class sign-up sheets are posted in the church lobby.
我们刚增加了即兴表演课
We've just added an improv class,
还响应大家要求 增加了巴西柔术课
and due to popular demand, a second jiu-jitsu class.
最后 希望大家别错过明天的电影之夜
And finally, I hope to see you all tomorrow for movie night.
该你了
Here you go.
谢谢 格温
Thank you, Gwen.
我就是想提醒大家 这周四是感恩节
Okay, I just want to remind everybody that this Thursday is Thanksgiving,
把你们的食谱都交给威尔
so bring all your recipes to Will
确保大家都能拿到所需食材
so that he can make sure that you guys all have the right ingredients.
接下来 资源委员会说一下最新情况
Next, we have an update from the Committee on Resources.
"归家对策委员会"呢
What about the Committee on Going Home?
格迪和小豆答应周四向我汇报
Gordie and Bean promised me a report on Thursday.
我们还回家吗
Are we going home?
周四之前回不了
Not before Thursday.
威尔
Will?
好
Okay.
我们清点了食物库存
So, we finished our audit on food supplies,
根据目前的食物配给制度
and based on our current rationing,
我们可以挺过明年春天
we have enough to carry us through spring.
这个冬天也没问题
This winter won't be a problem,
但我们的食物总会吃完
but our food won't last forever.
我们都清楚这点
We all knew that.
明年夏天开始 供给就不足了
It'll start to run low by next summer.
我们全都得饿肚子吗
So we're all going to fucking starve?
不会
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表