剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
Well, I'm going home.
你不等我一起吗
You're not going to wait for me?
我今晚可以去你家吗 我住的地方太远了
Can I crash with you tonight? It's too far back to my place.
-好 -可以走了吗
- Yeah. - Ready?
不会有事 别担心
Hey, it'll be all right.
妈妈
Hey, Mom.
妈 我回来了 他们又把我们送回来了
Mom, I'm back home. They-- They brought us back.
太让人无语了
This is outrageous.
妈
Mom.
喂
Hello?
-我妈肯定带着我妹出城了 -我们家人也是
- My mom must've left town with my sister. - Same here.
但我家人的车还在 太诡异了
But their cars are still in the driveway. It's fucking weird.
我收到短♥信♥了
I'm getting a message.
怎么是绿色
Why is it green?
该死 我好像没有流量了
Fuck. I don't think I have any data.
怎么样
Anything?
谁也联♥系♥不上了 哪也连不上
No one. Nowhere.
肯定是风暴摧毁了信♥号♥♥塔
And the storm must have knocked out our data.
谁突然要召集我们吗
Hey, so who decided that we needed a flash mob?
是我
I did.
你搞什么啊 卡珊德拉
What the fuck, Cassandra?
这比两百人相互发短♥信♥方便
Better thanxa0200 people sending texts.
有人能联♥系♥上谁吗
Has anyone been able to reach anyone?
没有
No.
没人吗
No one?
没有
No.
好吧
Okay.
这事...
Well, there's... there's...
肯定有个简单解释
definitely a simple explanation.
什么解释
Like what?
全镇都被疏散了
They-- they were evacuated.
就在我们走后
After we left.
这中间沟通出现问题
And there was a miscommunication,
我们被误送回来
and we were brought back here by mistake.
那样也会有人接电♥话♥啊
Someone would still answer a phone.
也许他们睡着了
Maybe they're asleep.
也许他们那里没有信♥号♥♥
I don't know, maybe there's some place with no reception.
临时避难所
They're in a shelter with...
那里没有信♥号♥♥之类吧
with no reception or something.
等明早 就有人接电♥话♥了
In the morning, someone will answer a phone.
他们都走了 也许我们留在这里不安全
Maybe it's not safe for us to be here, if they all left.
等几个小时 也不会怎么样
A couple hours isn't gonna make a difference.
我们早上再想办法
We'll figure this all out in the morning.
目前 我们该...
Right now, we should just...
回家
go home.
我们该回家 如果有人不想...
Yeah, we should go home. And anyone who doesn't want to...
一个人待着 就来我们家吧
be alone can come back to our house. Yeah?
-对 欢迎 -对
- Okay, if you want. - Yeah.
这就是你的妙计吗 卡珊德拉
Is that your advice, Cassandra?
是
Yeah.
没错 哈里 你回家睡觉吧
Yeah. Yeah, Harry, yeah. Just go to sleep.
我才不管卡珊德拉怎么说呢
No, I don't care what Cassandra says.
卡珊德拉又不是无所不知
Cassandra doesn't know everything.
是 不 我...
Yeah. No, I...
怎么可能是没事 格温
It's not all okay, Gwen.
对 我懂 格温
I-- Yeah, no, I get that, Gwen,
也许你♥爸♥妈会这么做
and maybe your mom and dad would do something like this,
但我妈向来足不出户
but my mom doesn't leave her house
除非你把她硬拽出来
unless you drag her out by her hair and...
-即便如此 她... -你多想了 莱克丝
- And even then, she-- - You're being paranoid, Lex.
如卡珊德拉所说 你妈是因为那股恶臭才离开
Your mom left because of the smell, like Cassandra said.
只有这个解释才合理
It's the only thing that makes sense.
今晚就别多想了
So, let's just forget about it tonight.
-出来跟我们玩吧 -不
- Come hang with us. - No!
不 我才不去什么狂欢派对 你去吧
No, no, I'm not gonna go to some party, all right? You go.
玩得开心
Have fun.
我得去尿尿
I got to go take a pee.
这么大地方 你就在这里尿吧
The whole place is open, man. Just go right here.
公共场合吗
In public?
这不跟狗一样吗
Like a dog?
明早谁会记得啊
Who's gonna remember in the morning?
教堂门没锁
The fuckin' church is open!
天呐 天呐
My God. My God!
你干什么...
What do you think you're...
你搞我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
你搞她吗
Are you fucking kidding her?
贱♥人♥闭嘴 哪凉快 哪待着去
Shut the fuck up. Can you fucking leave?
-她只是个朋友 -我可以走 但...
- She's just my friend. - I would, but--
小莉 听我解释 小莉
Hey, Kel. I can explain everything. Kel!
你干什么呢
我没法一边手语 一边拍摄
你怎么不一起玩啊
好好的气氛都被你毁了
Why are you spoiling all the fun?
这是芭蕾舞演员套路吗
Is it like a ballerina thing?
高冷范儿
Act all cold?
你这是...
Is that like a-- something--
这么没风度
Seriously?
错过哥 你后悔吧
Your loss.
-走开 -你有什么问题
- Just go away. - What's your problem?
除了你帮她擦胸之外吗
Apart from the fact that you were drying her tits?
不小心碰到了
By accident.
天呐 你太操蛋了
Jesus, go fuck yourself.
我不是有心那样
I didn't mean anything by it.
你对什么都不走心
You don't mean anything by anything.
我就是想好好玩一下
I was just trying to have a little bit of fun.
我们又不是专属于彼此
I mean, it's not like we own each other.
专属于彼此
Own each other?
不是 你懂我意思
No. I mean, you know what I mean.
不懂
No.
我不懂
I don't.
你女朋友呢
Where's your girlfriend?
她...
She...
她不信上帝这一套
She doesn't really believe in thisxa0kind of thing, you know?
事情总是没你期待中那么好玩
It's always a lot less fun than you think it's gonna be.
是吧
Isn't it?
威尔
Will!
我要告白[告解]I have a confession to make.
这不是天主教堂
Well, this isn't a Catholic Church.
该死
Shit.
你说得对
You're right.
别愣着啊
Say something.
你不能想亲就亲
You can't just do that, you know?
这样就做不回朋友了
Change everything.
该死
Shit.
我收回
I take it back.
有一次特别冷 我的尿出来时结冰了
Once it was so cold, my pee frozexa0on the way down.
我也有这样经历就好了
I wish I'd been there.
-不见了 -什么
- It's gone. - What?
"墙上之字" 没了
The writing on the wall,xa0it's gone.
当然没了 被清除了
Yeah, of course it is. They cleaned it up.
这里是西汉姆
This is West Ham.
不受人待见 就必须消失
If it's ugly, it's gone.
现在几点了啊
What time is it? Shit.
我们完全跟外界断联了
We're completely cut off from the world.
这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我都查看过了
I checked, like, everything.
没有无线信♥号♥♥ 有线网也不好用
There's no cable Wi-Fi. Go check your modem.
父母的卫♥星♥电♥视♥也没信♥号♥♥
Try your parents' satellite TV. Nothing.
最让人毛骨悚然的是
And you really want to freak yourself out?
911紧急电♥话♥打不通
Try calling 911.
这下完蛋了
It's all fucked up.
我们能联♥系♥彼此 但...
We can talk to each other, but...
这里以外的地方就像都不存在了
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表