剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
No.
当然不会了
Of course not.
只是我们得改变生活方式
We just got to change the way we do things.
我们有一套方案
We have a plan.
葛利兹
Grizz?
过完感恩节
So after Thanksgiving,
我打算带领一支探索队
I'm going to lead a search party
去找耕地 寻求粮食补给之策
to look for farmland and for alternative food supplies.
如果有人想加入
If anyone wants to join me,
我需要四五个人 跟我一起去
I'm looking for four or five volunteers to come along with me.
做梦吧
No fucking way!
我们都知道上次出去 艾米丽出事了
Look, we all know what happened to Emily.
但这次不一样 我们有应对之策
But this is different. We know what to expect now.
这次有备无患 我们会带足补给
We'll be prepared. We'll bring proper supplies.
但我们不会种地啊
Yeah, but we don't know how to farm.
就算找到可耕之地 谁来耕啊
Like, even if you find this land, who's gonna work it?
我们来
We will.
大家一起
All of us.
我们会学会怎么耕地
We'll have to learn how.
就像我们学会现在掌握的技能一样
Just like we learned to do everything else around here.
我知道这很艰辛
I know it's a lot,
我们还是得做饭 打扫
and we still have to cook, and clean,
照常工作 保证这里正常运行
and do everything else that makes this place work.
生活会更艰苦
It's going to get tougher.
但我们还能怎样
But what choice do we have?
我说得对吧
Right?
我们没得选
No choice.
我们必须学
So we'll do it.
我靠
Fuck.
我们就一步一步来
We're just gonna take it step by step, okay?
遇到一个问题 就解决一个问题
Just... solve each problem as it comes.
我相信我们能做到
And I think we can do that...
前提是保持乐观
if we stay positive.
还拍照呢
Still taking pictures?
这是一起度过的第一个秋天
It's our first fall.
总得有人记录下来 万一我们挺过难关了呢
Someone has to record our history in case we survive.
也可能挺不过去
Or not.
也是
Right.
过去几个月 我每一餐都省下一点食物
I've been saving up a portion of my rations over the last few months
以备应急之用
in case of an emergency.
我是需要应急的情况吗
Am... Am I an emergency?
只有你需要吃两个人的份量
Well, you're the only person I know who's eating for two.
预产期什么时候
When are you due?
一个月之内
In a month.
差不多吧 我也没算明白
Or so. I'm still tryin' to figure that out.
孩子父亲是谁
Who's the father?
萨姆
Sam.
是吗 我还以为他是同性恋
Really? I... I thought he was gay.
怎么说呢
Right, well...
有些人不能看表面
Some people are more than they seem to be.
听着 你和萨姆有些事可以瞒着别人做
Listen, there's things that you and Sam can do in secret,
但怀孕这种事不行
but having a baby is not one of them.
我来帮你吧
Let me help you.
你当起医生了吗
What? Are you a doctor now?
这个时空里 算是吧
In this universe, maybe.
你该听你自己劝
You should take your own advice.
乐观点
Positive.
大家听明白你的话了
They heard you, I think.
是啊 他们听明白了
Yeah, they heard me.
全都一副不满的样子
I could see it in their faces.
最好的情况是
My best case scenario...
如果葛利兹真找到耕地了
if Grizz gets lucky...
我得强迫大家去种地
is that I force people to work in the fields.
还不是现代农耕
And not modern farming.
而是一夜回到解放前 靠人力
Like, back-breaking stuff.
对啊 这样才不会挨饿
Yeah. So they don't starve.
太操蛋了
It's a fucking lot.
我有什么权力让他们这么干
And what authority do I have to tell them to do that, you know?
我姐五个月前死了
The fact that my sister died five months ago
我才"继承"了她的"王位"
and that I inherited her job?
如果你这么纠结此事 怎么不进行选举
If you're so worried about it, why don't you call elections?
什么
What?
你想名正言顺行使权力
You want the authority?
让人们赋予你这个权力
Ask for them to give it to you.
-把选择权交给群众 -这是个馊主意
- Let them make the choice. - That's a terrible idea.
好吧
Okay.
独♥裁♥者才会说这种话
That's what a dictator would say.
别这么讨人厌
Don't be an asshole.
如果我们进行选举
If we call elections,
就是让他们选择立场
you're asking them to pick sides.
就是离间我们和群众
It'll be us against them.
这就是选举的弊端
That's how it works.
目前大环境不允许我们这么做
We're not ready for that.
大家信任你 艾莉 他们会投票选你
They trust you, Allie. They'll vote for you.
我懂 我拒绝
I get it. I said no.
你还说我讨人厌 你呢
Now look who's being an asshole.
没想到你会过来
Didn't expect to see you here.
我发现 我需要解压
I need to release some frustration, it turns out.
你喜欢武术吗
You into martial arts?
我喜欢跆拳道
I love karate.
这是巴西柔术课
This isxa0jiu-jitsu.
也喜欢巴西柔术
That too.
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
找好搭档 练习解脱防御来热身
Grab a partner. Work on passing the guard for a warm up.
我怎么都听不懂
What the hell does that mean?
你想办法站起来
Now try to get up.
如果我不想呢
What if I don't want to?
那就会发生这样的事
Well, that's when this happens.
我就可以虐你了
Now I can wreck you.
-亲爱的 -你不能见我穿婚纱的样子
- Hey, babe-- - You can't see me like this!
对不起 我啥都没看到 好像看到了
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't see anything, but I kind of did,
我这辈子没见过你这么美丽的尤物
and you're, like, the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen in my whole fucking life.
对不起
Sorry.
你下次先敲门
Just knock next time, okay?
这是我妈的婚纱
It's my mom's dress.
她很有品位
She had great taste.
我之前看了她的婚礼照片
I was looking at pictures of her on her wedding day.
我们俩看起来一模一样
We look almost identical.
只是那天她母亲更开心
The only person who looked happier that day was her mom.
如果你想再等等
Hey, if you want to wait,
说不定我们的父母还会...
you know, in case our parents...
你懂的
You know...
不
No.
我不想再等待了
I don't want to wait for anything.
坐以待毙 寄希望于有人来解救我们吗
Keeping my fingers crossed that someone's going to come save us?
我想结婚
I want to do this.
我想要在教堂里
I want to be married...
于众人之前 跟你缔结连理
in front of everyone... at the church.
好
Okay.
好 那我们就结婚
All right. Then we'll do it.
我真希望就该在那里
I really hope that's supposed to be there.
我到处找你呢
I was looking for you.
你最后说了算
You have the last word.
我懂 你也不用非得采纳我的意见
I get that, and you don't ever have to take my advice, but...
但别摒弃我
don't dismiss me.
我这辈子一直被人摒弃
I've been dismissed by people my entire life.
我受够了
I'm done with that.
我不会任由你这样对待我
And I'm not gonna take it from you.
知道了 对不起
Right, I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
话说 你找什么呢
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表