剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
You signed on months ago.
你第一次嗑药时 你就被我套住了
The day you took the first one of these.
信我 我会给你洗白 让你走上花路
Trust me, I'll make you come out smelling like roses.
好 赶紧把毒品给我吧
Okay, just give me the fucking pill.
这里离镇上多远
How far are we from home?
我们走了很多路
We covered a lot of ground.
但都是绕着大圈走
But in a big loop.
从这里笔直走回家大概一个小时吧
I'd say we're only about an hour in a direct line from here.
如果这片土地条件好
If the land is good,
我们在附近找到有鱼的水塘
if we find a pond nearby with some fish in it...
我们也许真能在这里活下去
we might actually be able to survive in this place.
那是什么啊
What are those?
那是火鸡吗
Are those turkeys?
应该叫食物才对
I think they're called food.
应该成为博士吧
PhD, I guess.
数学或物理
Math or physics.
再不然计算机科学
Or computer science.
然后做研究 当老师
And then research and teaching.
那样的生活很美好
Yeah, I would've loved that.
我要念法学院
Law school for me.
我不知道
I have no idea.
我对未来一直没有规划
I never had any idea what I wanted to do.
出什么事了吗
Is everything okay?
我要告诉你们一件事
I need to show you something.
贝卡和萨姆呢
Where are Becca and Sam?
我姐这张照片拍得不错
That's a nice picture of my sister.
重点是那个校车司机
And the bus driver.
看到了
Okay.
看到那个校车司机了
And the bus driver.
我认识他
I know him.
这话是什么意思
What does that mean?
出事前的一天
The day before it happened,
我和哈里去他母亲的办公室了
Harry and I went to his mother's office,
她当时在和萨姆的爸爸
and she was in a meeting with your dad Sam,
罗杰斯·艾利略特 以及这个人一起开会
Rodgers Eliot, and this man.
他们当时吵起来了
They were fighting.
她跟一个校车司机起争执了
She was fighting with the bus driver?
我找到一些短♥信♥和邮件 其中提到了这次会议
I found some texts and emails that mention the meeting,
这个人叫菲弗
and the guy's name is Pfeiffer.
他跟那股恶臭有关
And he had something to do with the smell.
但我只琢磨出这些
But that's the only thing I could figure out.
我知道这件事
"I know something about this.
我找到了一份合同 还有一些信件
I found a contract and some letters.
就是你不舒服 提前回家那天 他是说我
The day you went home sick." Me. He's talking about me.
坎贝尔让我处理掉了
"Campbell made me destroy them.
他说这对我们家很不利
He said they were dangerous for our family."
我没告诉你
I never told you.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我处理掉之前 拍照了
"I took some photos of them before I destroyed them.
这是一份价值150万的除臭合同
It's a contact for $1.5 million to get rid of the smell.
还有我爸和罗杰斯叔叔不肯付钱的信件
And a letter from my father and Uncle Rodgers refusing to pay.
落款日期是两天前
Dated two days before what happened."
就是那股恶臭又回来的那天
That's the day that the smell came back.
你是说 就是同一个人
You're saying this is all the same guy?
他答应帮忙除臭
He promises to get rid of the smell.
也许他真做到了
Maybe he even does.
结果我们父母违约了
And then our parents cancel the contract,
于是双方起了争执
they get in a huge argument over it,
这个叫菲弗的人开着校车回来了
this guy, this Pfeiffer guy, he gets back in the bus,
把我们接走了
and then he drives us.
这不可能
It's not possible.
开着校车 穿梭两个时空 这不现实
You can't just drive a bus in between two universes on purpose.
就是这个人
It's the same guy.
-菲弗 我们得找到他 -怎么找
- Pfeiffer. And we have to find him. - How?
-物理上解释不通 -行了 已经发生了
- It's not physically possible. - Stop saying that! It happened!
违约这种事很常见 打官司就行了
People break contracts all the time. You take it to court.
这个推测 站不住脚
I'm telling you, we're getting it wrong.
我倒不觉得 威尔
I don't know, Will.
也许父母犯下错 由我们来承担了
Maybe we're being punished for what our parents did.
也许他们还不止干了这些
And maybe it's not all they did.
但他们也受到惩罚了
But they got punished, too.
失去了孩子
They lost us.
也许只有他们受到惩罚了
Or maybe only they got punished.
而我们获救了
And we were saved.
我们在这里
And we're here.
另外一个时空不存在了
And there's no "there" anymore.
没事
It's okay.
不
No, I...
我好像要生了
I think it's time.
宫张两三厘米
You're two to three centimeters dilated.
差不多吧
I think.
离生产还早
That's still early labor,
医学书上说 还要等12个小时吧
and according to the books, that could take up to 12 hours.
我去拿张椅子
Okay, I'm going to get a chair.
你该到处走一走
Actually, you should walk around.
一直躺着也不好
You don't want to lie flat that whole time.
我不想到处走
Yeah, I don't feel like walking around.
-萨姆 带她走动一下 -好
- Sam, walk her around. - Okay.
但目前一切顺利
It's going well, though.
宝宝心跳正常
The baby's heart rate is good.
情况很好
Okay, that's good.
发短♥信♥联♥系♥你们
We'll text you.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们稍后再回来
We'll come back later.
你可以吧
You okay?
这是件好事
This is amazing.
我都快吓崩溃了
It's fucking terrifying.
大家都很慌 只是不说而已
We're just not saying the stuff out loud that we're afraid of.
我知道
I know.
但谢谢你
But thank you.
你这个医生没问题
You're gonna do it.
好
Okay.
众所周知 这里和谐稳定都是"锦衣卫"的功劳
We all know you guys are the reason this place works.
必须是啊
Yeah, no shit.
你们得到应有的回报了吗
Do you get any credit for that?
-没有 -没有 但是...
- No. - No, but, I mean--
天呐 克拉克 你们跟底层人
Jesus, Clark. You live in the same rooms,
同住一个屋檐下 吃一样的饭
and you eat the same food as the people who mop the floors.
知道她不让你竞选的真正理由吗
You know the real reason that she won't let you run for office?
因为她知道你会赢
'Cause she knows you'd win.
好吧
Okay, look.
我们都这么觉得
We're all saying the same thing here.
克拉克 你那天也这么说
Clark, you were saying this the other day, right?
竞选是一回事 篡权谋位是另一回事
Yeah, but this is different. This is heavy shit, man.
这是造♥反♥
Like a coop.
她可是你表妹啊
She's your cousin.
表妹又怎样 谁在乎
Whatever. People don't care.
大家才不在乎什么民♥主♥
They don't give a shit about democracy.
人们只想过上安稳日子
They just want to be safe.
谁能让他们过上安稳日子
So who's gonna make them safe?
艾莉
Allie?
就单靠她自己
All alone?
还是全靠"锦衣卫"
Or the Guard?
我拿不定主意
I don't know.
我有些犹豫
I don't know.
我们能成功篡位吗
Can we pull this off?
能
Yes.
能
Yeah.
我从来没吃过这么好吃的鱼 真心的
That... was the best fish I've ever eaten. Seriously.
我从来没在一个地方见过这么多鱼
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表