剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
No matter how we touch Mars...
永远都无法真正理解其内涵
We'll never touch it.
于是我们会很生气
And then we'll get mad at it.
众所周知我们将会如何做
And you know what we'll do.
我们会将其毁灭
We'll rip it up.
我手♥机♥里只有《火星编年史》
Only thing I have on my phone is the fucking Martian Chronicles.
我以前听不懂
I used to not be able to understand it,
但现在慢慢懂了
but now I think I'm starting to get it.
你都无聊到这种程度了
You're that bored, huh?
是啊 越来越无聊
Yeah, it's next level.
你手♥机♥里那么多照片
You've got, like, a million photos.
我们看看以前的你吧
Let's look at pictures of who we were.
好吧
Okay.
我们舒服地躺着看
Come on, let's get cozy.
你干什么
What are you doing?
你说得对
You're right.
有些事 我无能为力
I'm not in control.
那是你吗
Is that you?
身材真好
So hot!
喝得烂醉
And so, so hammered.
你穿的是露脐装吗
Are you wearing a crop top?
现在都能给我当帽子戴了
I can maybe wear that top as a hat now.
停下 往回翻
Stop. Go back.
怎么了
What?
我好想认识他
I think I know him.
校车司机
The bus driver?
对
Yeah.
他可不只是个校车司机
I don't think he's just a bus driver.
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表