剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
还会对我嘘寒问暖
And show up for me like that.
那你以后该带眼识人
You should probably get some better friends.
对
Yeah.
也许吧
Yeah, probably.
说起这事
Speaking of which...
坎贝尔为什么帮你报名竞选
what's the deal with Campbell signing you up for the debate?
我要竞选镇长
I'm running for mayor.
这是你的想法 还是坎贝尔的主意
And is that your idea or Campbell's?
我们都想改变现状
We both think that things need to change around--
糊弄鬼呢
That's bullshit.
你跟他做交易了吗 他答应给你什么好处了
Did you make a deal with him? What did he offer you in exchange?
没有
Nothing, no.
我就是想过回以前的生活
I just want to get my life, like, back.
你打算跟魔鬼做交易 换回以前的生活
Right, but you're prepared to make a deal with the devil to do that.
-我对他心里有数 -是吗
- I can handle him. - Really?
我不会有事
Okay. I'll be fine.
一定会有问题 哈里
Nothing is fine, Harry.
你太没脑子了
You're an idiot if you think
竟让坎贝尔替你做主
you can put Campbell in charge of your life.
-木已成舟 -那你要自己当心了
- It's happening. - Then you better watch your back.
因为坎贝尔本性自私 只在乎自己
Because the only person Campbell gives a shit about is Campbell.
小可爱 你看到我保暖内衣了吗
Hey, cuddle bug. You seen my thermal underwear?
葛利兹要出发了 我答应要借给他
I told Grizz I'd let him borrow 'em for the trip.
意外的是
This may come as a surprise to you,
我不会一直记着你把内衣放哪儿
but I don't keep constant track of your undergarments.
把自己内衣内♥裤♥借给别人
Unless it's weird to share something that gets,
是不是不太妥啊
you know, intimate with your junk?
亲爱的 我忙着呢
Babe, I'm a little busy.
我正在给艾尔找几件换洗衣服
I'm trying to find Elle some extra clothes.
你发善心时 最撩人了
You're so hot when you're doing the right thing.
你等一下有空
Hey, if you have time later,
帮我写一篇演讲稿吧
do you think you can work your magic on a little speech for me?
什么演讲稿
What speech?
你喜欢西汉姆镇长夫人的头衔吗
How'd you like to be first lady of New Ham?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我要竞选镇长了
I'm running for mayor.
天呐
Wow.
好吧
Okay.
你怎么突然想竞选了
What made you decide to do that?
怎么说呢 我觉得是时候担起责任了
I don't know. I thought it was, you know, finally time to step up.
执掌大权
Take charge, you know?
我理解
I get it.
怎么了
What?
艾莉领导得很不错
Allie's doing pretty good at this.
是 我就是觉得我会胜她一筹
Yeah, I mean, I just think I can do better.
她深谋远虑 很有领导才能
She's got a really good head for this stuff.
我也是啊
So do I.
我就是说
So, I don't know...
亲爱的 你经过深思熟虑了吗
babe, I'm just not sure you've really thought this through.
你不想让我竞选
You don't want me to run.
眼下状况发展很好
Things are fine the way they are.
-何必舍弃安逸 -这是舍弃安逸了
- Why are you risking this now? - So now I'm a fucking risk?
不是
No.
是你当初让我担起更多责任
You were the one that told me that I should take on more responsibility,
我该上位
that I should assert myself.
当时情况不同
I didn't mean right now.
因为你觉得我没这个能力
Yeah, because you don't think I can do it.
-我不够优秀 -不是
- I'm not good enough. - No.
当然不是了 亲爱的
Of course you are, babe.
但你已经把"锦衣卫"带得很出色了
But you're already so good at what you do with the Guard.
你们保护大家的安全
You guys keep everyone safe.
这是一份要职
That's so important.
也许眼下这样 就该满足了
Maybe that's good enough for now.
也许我不再满足于此了呢
Well, maybe good enough isn't good enough anymore. All right?
-你去哪啊 -出去
- Where are you going? - I'm going out.
去哪里
Where?
说好的鼓励支持 善解人意呢
Thanks for the fucking support.
我都不知道你信基♥督♥
Never thought of you as religious.
就是想跟你单独谈谈
Just wanted to make sure we had some space.
单独谈什么
Space for what?
我一直在想我们的事
I've been thinking about us.
今早的事
About this morning.
我觉得这样不妥
I don't think it's such a good idea.
-什么不妥 -我们俩
- What's not a good idea? - This.
我们不该在一起
Us, together.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我肩上责任很重
I have a lot of responsibilities.
我得专心治理政事 不能分心
I have a lot that I have to focus on.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
挨过这个凛冬 想办法解决温饱问题
Getting through the winter, figuring out how to feed people.
我要做很多重大决策
There's a lot of big decisions that I have to make.
我们一起来做决策
Okay, so we'll make them together.
这就是问题所在
That's the thing.
我不想让别人觉得 我们一起做决策
I don't want people to think that we're making them together.
我也不想让你觉得 我们是一起执政
I don't want you to think we're making them together.
因为是我执政
Because they're my decisions.
我一个人来决策
And I have to make them, alone.
不行 这个分手理由太牵强
That's not good enough. That's not a good enough reason.
我要怎么选
Well, how would I choose?
什么意思
What?
如果我们在一起了
If we were together,
我们谈恋爱了
if we were in love,
我要怎么选
how would I choose...
是按你的想法行事
between what you think is the best decision,
让你开心
which would make you happy,
毕竟我一定会这么做 取悦你
and that's what I'd want, to make you happy,
还是把整个城镇放在首位
and what the best decision is for the town,
为大家着想
what's best for everyone?
我不会让你为难
Well, I wouldn't put you in that position.
我会让自己为难
I'd put myself there.
我从来没经历过
I've never done this before.
没治理过一个镇子
Run a town.
也没谈过恋爱
Been in a relationship.
但我了解自己
But I know myself well enough
我会被爱情冲昏头脑 围着你转
to know that I would lose myself in you, and...
我暗恋你这么久 一直想跟你在一起
I've wanted this for such a long time.
我愿意跟你在一起了
Okay, well, I'm here now.
爱情不是你想要
Just because you decided to show up
想要就能有 时机不对
doesn't mean it's a good time for me.
眼下境况改变了
The world changed.
我们想要什么 不再重要了
It isn't about what you want, or what I want.
我担心跟你在一起以后 沉迷于你
And I don't trust myself to be with you the way I want to be with you
没法全心全意为镇民着想
and put this town first.
艾莉...
Allie, it's...
我们还是跟以前一样
still just us.
艾莉和威尔 亲密无间
Just Allie and Will.
这点没变
That didn't change.
我们只是要适应新的感情关系
We'll just have to figure the rest of it out.
但我变了
But I changed.
我必须如此
I had to.
我不再是以前的自己了
I'm not the same person... that I was.
我不信
I don't believe that.
对不起
I'm sorry.
她还好吧
She doing okay?
很快就睡着了
Passed right out.
这就好
Okay, good.
怎么了
What?
我以为自己听到什么动静了
I just thought I heard something.
我就是太累了
Just exhausted.
-我去睡觉了 -好
- I'm going to go to bed. - Okay.
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表