剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
新社会 第一季 第四集
两边不一样高
Guys, it's all uneven.
葛利兹
Grizz.
我们得弄平两边
We gotta smooth out the sides, guys.
挖个坑能有多难
How hard is it to dig a hole?
不好说
I don't know.
但我可没想学会怎么挖坑埋人
But it's not something I want to get good at.
♪真心想要许个愿♪
♪I could really use a wish right nowxa0♪
♪如此迫切♪
♪Wish right nowxa0♪
你没事吧
You okay?
-你们俩还有脸来 -你别这样...
- You guys have a lot of balls. - Hey, man. Like...
我理解你不开心
I get that you're upset--
众所周知 你讨厌卡珊德拉 哈里
We all know how you felt about Cassandra, Harry.
你明确表过态了
You were super fucking clear.
你们俩赶紧走吧
You two, so go, now.
老子才不听你废话
I don't have to listen to you.
我是家属 你明白...
I'm family, I'm family, do you understand--
赶紧滚
Get the fuck out!
-你干什么 -怎么了
- What are you doing? - What?
丧礼之日 别雪上加霜了
Isn't this bad enough already?
何必让艾莉见到他们俩
Allie doesn't need to see them.
眼下 艾莉哪还顾得上这些
Allie doesn't give a shit about this right now.
别没事找事了 让他们进来吧
You're making this worse, all right? Just let 'em in.
那就坐后面
In the back.
我姐姐 卡珊德拉 人很好
My sister, Cassandra, was good.
她生前是个好人
She was a good person.
她是辩论社主席
She was captain of the debate team.
能言善辩 无人能及
You didn't want to argue with her.
谁干的
Who did this?
谁开枪杀了我姐
Who shot my sister?
你为什么要这么做
Why did you do that?
我们需要她
We needed her!
我需要她
I needed her.
主啊 请让她安息
Eternal rest grant her, Lord,
赐予死者永恒之光
And let perpetual light shine upon her.
愿她的灵魂在主的恩典之下 得以安息
May her soul, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.
阿门
Amen.
莱克茜 你在家吗
Lexie, are you in there?
你怎么没去教堂
Why weren't you at the church?
我才不会出家门
I'm not leaving the house.
卡珊德拉举办葬礼了
It was Cassandra's funeral.
你该前来吊丧
You should have been there.
你没去 太说不过去了
Yeah, it's fucked up not to go.
眼下一切都分崩离析了
Yeah, well, everything's fucked up.
你需要喝一杯 妹子
You need a drink, lady.
我这里存了些伏特加
I've got vodka? Rations.
跟我们出来吧
Come hang with us.
我绝不会出家门
I'm not coming out of this house.
我不会出家门 我不会...
I'm not coming out of this house. I'm not--
我不会离开这里
I'm not-- I'm not coming out of the house.
你得吃东西 小莱
You need to eat, Lex.
不 我家速冻食品够我吃一辈子了 丽芙
No, I have enough frozen food the last a lifetime, Liv.
她妈是个囤积狂
Her mom's a hoarder.
我们都很害怕 但...
Look, we're all scared, but--
你们还不够害怕
You're not scared enough!
你们可以过家家 搞小政♥府♥
You can play government,
可以举办什么毕业舞会
you can you can play prom,
还可以办什么葬礼
you can even play funeral, whatever.
我不参与了 我不管了
I'm done. I don't... I don't care.
我们对目前状况一头雾水
We have no idea what is going on.
不知道是谁杀害了卡珊德拉
We don't know who murdered Cassandra.
谁都有可能是凶手
It... It could've been anyone out there!
你知道不是我们啊
You know it wasn't us.
我怎么知道
How do I know that?
我还怎么能确信任何事
How do I know anything?
你们也是云里雾里 稀里糊涂
You don't... You don't know anything!
深呼吸 冷静点
Deep breaths.
不会有事
It's going to be okay.
别再说这种话了
Will you stop saying that?
一切都乱套了
Nothing is okay.
你们还是赶紧滚吧
So, you guys can just fuck off, go away,
我不...
I'm not... I'm...
我不会走出家门
I am not coming out of this house
除非我父母来接我们
until our parents come and get us.
这有的等了
Could be awhile.
你到时会营养不良啊
You're going to get scurvy, dude.
苏西呢
Where's Susie?
-奥利维亚 -都没来
- Olivia? - Didn't show.
-格温 -我们过来时 什么都没做好
- Gwen? - Nothing was ready when we got here.
好吧 你们尽力而为吧
Okay, Just do the best you can.
我打电♥话♥问下 我们能搞定
I'm gonna call around. We'll make it work.
也许人们也不会再来食堂吃饭了
Maybe people won't show up for lunch either.
她流了很多血
She bled a lot.
流了很多血
That's a lot of blood.
对吧
Isn't it?
是吧
I guess, yeah.
你没受伤吗
You didn't get hurt?
你不该来这里 艾莉
You shouldn't be here, Allie.
她过了多久才死
How long did it take her to die?
没多久
Not long.
她死时 就一个人 还是...
She died alone? Or do you think...
对方也在场
they stayed with her?
那个凶手
The killer.
你还是回家吧
I think you should go home.
回家休息一下 你好像还没缓过来
Just get some rest. I think you're in shock.
我当时该留下
I should've stayed.
我当时该留下帮她清理
I should've helped her clean up.
我是她的舞伴 我该留下
I was her date, I should have stayed.
我是她妹妹
I'm her sister.
如今说什么都于事无补了
Doesn't help talking about what we should've done.
我们之前吵架了
We had a fight.
不然我当时也会在场
Otherwise I would have been there.
跟平常一样
Like normal, but...
我当时太生气了
I was mad.
你当时在场 你也会有危险
It wouldn't have done any good, you being there. You just...
你们俩可能都会死
You would've both been gone.
也许对方会杀死我 而非她
Maybe they would have killed me instead of her. You know?
我死了 她活着 也许更好
Maybe that would have been better.
对大家都好
For everyone.
我以前总会想着这一天
I used to think about that all the time.
我们小时候
When we were little.
她总住院
And she was in the hospital.
我以前会祈祷
I used to pray for it.
让我替她死
For it to be me and not her.
你好啊
What's up?
午饭很不错
Lunch was really good.
是吗 你真是个美食家
Yeah? What gourmet.
辣肉酱 真是太棒了
Le chili, c'est magnifique!
我们今天人手不够
We were short-staffed.
今天很糟
It's a bad day.
你觉得明天会好些吗
You think tomorrow will be better?
我看见昨天在葬礼上发生的事了
I saw what happened at the funeral yesterday.
你 坎贝尔 哈里
You, Campbell, Harry?
怎么了
What about it?
就是大家彼此讲话时 要三思
Just that, we need to be careful how we talk to each other.
讲话要三思
How we talk to each other?
你不是真帮他说话吧
Wait, are you seriously here to defend them?
不是
No.
只是...
It's just that...
这里只有我们来决定未来的路怎么走
it's only us here... to decide how far we can go.
我们今天的言行 决定未来的一切
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表