剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
我认为
And I believe...
这里有人是杀人犯
there's a murderer in these woods!
没错
Yes.
而杀人犯就是...
And the murderer was...
你
you!
逮捕他
Arrest him!
我
Me?
但我只是个清白的侦探
But I'm a totally innocent detective!
这个老丑婆
The crone!
她是我姐姐
She was my sister!
我要为她复仇
I will be avenged!
凶手必须死
The killer must die!
你
You!
杀了这个青蛙侦探
Kill the frog detective.
我做不到
I can't.
天呐
My God.
眼下 想办成事
If you want anything done around here,
只能靠自己
you have to do it yourself.
行了 演出真精彩 各位
Okay, great show, guys.
不 你阻止不了我
No! You can't stop me!
我在这里说了算
I'm in charge here!
我是女巫
I am the witch!
我们懂了
Yeah, we get it.
你竟敢对我以下犯上
You dare to defy my power?
我不是配合你演出 莱克茜
I'm not in this improv, Lexie.
但你就是
But you are.
你就是狗腿子
You are a henchman.
抓住这个狗腿子
Arrest the henchman!
够了
That's enough, I think.
谢
And scene!
砍掉他们的头Off with their heads!
《爱丽丝梦游仙境》中红桃王后最喜欢说的一句话
我就说民心不稳吧
I told you, people are not fine!
他们虽然嘴上不说
They might be quiet,
但心里却不是这样
but that's not the same thing.
他们害怕了
They're scared.
而且他们对我有怨言
And they're angry at me.
-只是一场戏 -关于我的戏
- It was just an improv-- - About me.
可能是演着演着 就跑偏了
I don't know. I mean, they got carried away.
艾莉 对不起
Allie, I am so sorry.
-这是精心策划好的吗 -什么
- Was that planned? - What?
不是 我们都不知道观众会说出什么情境
No, we didn't know what the audience was gonna say.
我发誓我们不是那个意思
I swear we didn't mean anything by it.
莱克茜就是那个意思
Lexie meant something.
你打算怎么处理
What do you want to do?
你想把莱克茜带过来吗 跟她谈谈
Do you want to bring Lexie in? Talk to her?
说什么
And say what?
她不允许说惹我生气的话吗
What, that she's not allowed to say anything that makes me mad?
我感觉很不舒服
I feel terrible.
我很抱歉 艾莉
I'm so sorry, Allie.
不
No.
我胃疼
It's my stomach.
我可能吃太多了
I think I ate too much.
我要去睡了
I'm gonna go to bed.
我们参加晚宴 你不开心吗
Aren't you glad that we went?
这么做很好吧
That was a good thing to do, right?
那场戏倒是很扫兴
I mean, the improv was a shit show.
你的派好吃吗
Was your pie good?
不好吃
No.
你会再试一次吗
Gonna try that again?
试什么
Try what?
再做一个派
Making another pie.
应该不会了
I don't think so.
你没事吧 怎么...
You okay? What's...
你脸色不太好
You don't look so good.
我还以为你会脱不开身
I wasn't sure you could get away.
艾莉气炸了吧
Is Allie freaked out?
对
Yeah.
简直...
That was...
她睡下了 她明早就会消气了
She's sleeping now. I think she'll be better in the morning.
你怎么知道这样可以啊
How did you know how to do that?
我住在一个都是虚假之物的家里呗
From living in a house full of fake stuff.
这个感恩节很荒唐吧
It was a weird Thanksgiving, huh?
说不好 过完感恩节 大家不都觉得荒唐吗
I don't know. Don't most people feel weird after Thanksgiving?
以前这是我爱的节日
It used to be my favorite holiday.
全家人聚在一起
The whole family together and...
玩很多游戏
lots of games.
比如触身式橄榄球吗
Like tackle touch football?
还耿耿于怀呢 我当时必须把你放倒
Come on, I had to take you out.
好吧
Yeah.
我伤到你了吗
Did I hurt you?
没有
No.
没有
No.
我改天要再找你较量一下
I might need a rematch.
到时你要当心了
Then watch out.
多谢警告
Fair warning.
我们在此之前要做什么
What do we do until then?
我可以吗
Can I?
可以
Yes.
是吗
Yeah?
扣子这么小 很难解啊
These buttons are so tiny.
你真的...
You are so--
抱歉
Sorry!
对不起
I'm so sorry!
没事 我习惯了
It's okay. I'm getting used to it.
威尔
Will?
威尔
Will!
艾莉 你没事吧
Allie, are you okay?
威尔呢
Where's Will?
我去找他 你别乱跑
I'll find him. Just wait here.
我还跑得动吗
I'm not going anywhere.
我第一次见你 是在校外
The first time I saw you, you were outside of school.
你第一天来上学
Your first day.
慢着
Wait.
这是在哈里吐槽我鞋子之前 还是之后
Was that before or after Harry talked shit about my shoes?
我都忘记这茬了
I'd forgotten about that.
吐槽之前
Before.
我当时没看见你
I didn't see you then.
你什么也没说
You didn't say anything.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我以前...
I guess I was...
我以前有点作
I was kind of a jerk.
没关系
It's okay.
我以前就注意到你了
I did notice you.
-是吗 -后来注意到的
- Yeah? - Yeah, later.
然后呢
And?
出事了
Shit.
小豆的短♥信♥ 艾莉出事了
It's Bean. Something's wrong with Allie.
我们在这个时空里结婚了
I mean, if we get married in this world
回到原来那个时空
and then go back to that one,
我们还是夫妻吗
would we still be married?
是啊
Yeah.
平行宇宙里 婚姻制度应该通用
Yeah, I think parallel universes recognize marriages.
这就像...
You know, it'll be like...
搬到另外一个州 婚姻仍合法
like moving to a different state.
懂吧
You know?
我不舒服
Something's happening to me.
我刚看她把晚餐全吐出来了 先吐的是南瓜派
I just saw her whole thanksgiving dinner backward, pumpkin pie first.
我想找妈妈
I want my mom.
凯莉打来说 艾瑞卡也不舒服了
It's Kelly. Erika's sick, too.
玛妮正吐着呢
Marnie's puking.
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表