剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
Doing stuff in secret is a slippery slope.
你们要是不说 我就说了
Okay, either one of you says something to her, or I will.
你不该擅自一个人出去 艾莉
You shouldn't go out without one of us with you, Allie.
这样很欠考虑
It was dumb.
事情到了明天 后天 都不会改变
Hey, nothing's gonna be different tomorrow or the day after.
我知道
I know that.
我们没法一直看守他 我们没这个条件
We can't guard him forever. We don't have the resources.
我们不能开始建监狱
We're not starting a prison.
如果迫不得已 就只能建一个了
We can if we have no other choice.
不然还能怎么办
What else are we gonna do?
要禁足他们吗
We're gonna ground them?
他们杀害我姐的惩罚就是 不再让他们玩游戏吗
Take away their video-game privileges for killing my sister?
显然没这么简单
Obviously not.
我们可以将他们赶到森林里
We could drop them into the forest or something.
我们没法守护边界
We have no way of guarding our borders.
他们只要活着 就会跑回来
If they live, they'll just be back.
我知道
I know that.
我们得考虑其它办法了 艾莉
We have to consider all of our options, Allie.
不行
No.
绝对不行
No way.
吓唬他们可以 我也吓唬过他们
I know it's okay to threaten that. I've threatened it.
但我们不能真...
But we can't actually...
我们认识他们啊
We know them.
一个月前 大家还都是同窗
We went to school with them a month ago.
不能真杀了他们啊
You can't actually fucking kill them.
我们都不确定坎贝尔是否有罪
We don't even know if Campbell is guilty.
你们也想对他执行死刑吗
You want to talk about executing him, too?
艾莉 就算坎贝尔没杀卡珊德拉
Allie, even if Campbell didn't kill Cassandra,
那小子也是个心理变♥态♥
the kid's a fucking psycho. All right?
他迟早会干出伤天害理的事
It's only a matter of time before he does something.
不能因为别人心里不正常 就对人用刑啊
You can't punish people for who they are!
可能干坏事 不等于真干坏事了
For what they might do!
你们说的这是什么话啊
Do you hear what you're saying?
你们想杀死一个人
You're talking about executing someone
就因为你们惧怕对方吗
because you're afraid... of them.
我们谈这种事 太丧心病狂了吧
This conversation is fucking insane.
人只要拥有一点小权力 就会滥用
This is what happens to you when you get a little power.
天呐
God.
-艾莉 -别说了
- Allie. - No.
是谁啊
Hello?
谁来了
Who's there?
我自♥由♥了
I'm free.
你怎么...
How-- How did you...
你怎么出来了...
H-How did you get out? What...
人不是我杀的 她把我放了
I didn't do anything. She set me free.
你见到我不开心吗
Aren't you happy to see me?
开心 特别开心
So much. So, so much.
我之前还很担心你
I was-- I was so worried.
我好想你
I missed you.
我靠 搞什么
What the fuck?
我放了他
I released him.
我让他走了
I let him go.
我没法让他上公堂
I couldn't put him on trial.
没有证据能证明他是帮凶
There was no evidence against him.
-都不跟我商量一下吗 -你这话是什么意思
- Without talking to me? - What does that mean?
威尔 我是法官
Will, I'm the judge, right?
最终要由我来裁决
I'm the one who has to make the decision.
即使杜威 也要由我来判决
Even Dewey, it has to be my decision.
我就是不明白为什么会这样
Yeah, I just don't understand any of this.
你不仅放了他
I mean, not only is he free,
还让他独享自己的家
he gets to go home to his own home.
其他人都是五人住一间屋
Everybody else is five to a room.
他会造成不良影响
He infects things.
他会带坏别人
He's contagious.
他想与世隔绝
If he wants to put himself in solitary confinement,
我没意见
that's okay with me.
我们总有一天会为此付出代价
We're all going to pay for this one day.
我们都抓到他了 你却把他放了
We had him, and you fucking let him go.
我知道你觉得我做错了
I know you think I made a mistake.
你们都这么想
All of you.
我知道
I know that.
但我当时别无选择
But I didn't have a choice.
我做不来
I couldn't, you know?
我不想接手这个烂摊子
I don't want this, any of this.
我不想制定规则
I don't wanna... make the rules.
我不想对大家负责
I don't wanna be responsible for everyone.
我不想带头为我姐复仇
I don't wanna be responsible for avenging my sister's death.
我不干了 我不想负责
I quit. I quit. I don't want it.
你的想法不重要
It doesn't matter what you want.
现在不是任性的时候 我们得生存下去
We're not talking about that. We're talking about survival.
也许对你来说很新奇
That may be a new thing for you,
也许大家都没经历过
and probably for everybody around here,
但我不一样
but for me, I'm sorry.
我一直在挣扎求生
It's kind of how it's always been.
那你怎么不接手
Well, then why don't you do it?
你怎么不去教堂主事
Why don't you go into that fucking church
向大家宣判他的死刑
and tell someone that he's gonna die?
不行 我说了不算
I can't. I'm not in charge.
我觉得可以把他关起来
Well, I think that we could keep him locked up.
我看行 终生监禁也没问题啊
I do. Who cares if it takes forever?
耗尽资源又怎样
If we run out of the fucking resources?
至少我们双手不会染上鲜血
At least we're not killing someone.
艾莉 不会一直让你担责任
Allie. You're not making decisions forever.
事态总会变化 不能保证...
Things change. You can't guarantee--
-你就是想赶鸭子上架 -大家需要安全感
- These are just arguments. - People need to feel safe.
将人处决就能给人安全感吗
How is executing someone gonna make people feel safe?
我们都还在摸索求生存
Look, we're in the Dark Ages right now.
现在的境况就是如此
That's what we're in right now.
也许最终秩序会得以建立 也许会陷入一片混乱
And maybe order will win out, or maybe chaos,
但杀害你姐是将我们推入混乱的一记重锤
but killing your sister was like a fucking hammer blow for chaos.
维持秩序也许一记重锤
Order needs a fucking hammer, too.
你必须树立起不可违逆的权威
People need to be afraid to cross you.
这样我们才能生存下去
That's how we stay alive.
我做了两个决定
I had two decisions to make.
两项裁决
Two rulings.
第一 针对坎贝尔
First, Campbell.
本庭并非复仇的工具
This court is not about vengeance.
而是旨在寻求公平正义
It's about fairness and justice.
我们手中仅有的坎贝尔犯罪证据
The only evidence we have against Campbell,
来自杜威 该证据并不可靠
which is from Dewey himself, is unreliable.
没有证据 就不能进行审判
Without evidence, there can be no trial.
昨晚 我下令释放了坎贝尔
So last night, I ordered that Campbell be released from custody.
这是我们该做之事
It was the right thing to do.
至于杜威
As for Dewey...
他的谋杀罪名成立
he's been found guilty of murder,
谋杀将被判处死刑
and the punishment for murder is death.
-你发什么神经 -不能这样
- Are you kidding me? - You can't!
你要杀了我
What? Are you gonna kill me?
这是个警告
Let this be a warning...
告诫所有本镇企图诉诸暴♥力♥的人
to anyone who even thinks about using violence on anyone in this town.
我们不会坐视不管
We will respond.
我们将以暴制暴
Eye for an eye.
这算什么法庭 你简直有病
This is not a court! You are fucking crazy. You hear me?
你无权处死我
You got no right!
我要杀了你 贱♥人♥
I'm gonna fucking kill you, bitch.
我要杀了你 送你陪你姐上路
I'm gonna kill you. Then you'll be dead just like your sister!
该死的贱♥人♥ 看什么看
Fucking crazy bitch. What are you looking at?
去死吧
Fuck you!
别轻举妄动
Don't make a scene.
我不想打扰你今早的裁决 就没出现
Thought it'd be better if I gave you some space this morning.
你打算怎么处置他
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表