剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
What we say now, what we do now, that's all we've got.
我们要谨言慎行
We have to be careful.
你跟我说有什么用
Why are you telling me this?
我不是惹麻烦的那个人
I'm not the problem here.
懂了吗
Okay?
你不能说拿走 就拿走
Hey, you can't just do that!
你去死吧
Go to hell.
我们眼下要格外谨慎
We need to be careful right now.
谨言慎行
What we say, what we do.
今天厨房♥只来了一半人
Less than half the kitchen showed today.
连个招呼都不打一声
And nobody even bothered to call.
不仅仅是食堂员工
It's not just the kitchen staff.
整周都没人收垃圾了
No one picked up the garbage all weekend.
垃圾堆得臭气熏天
It fucking reeks.
不按照原来的规矩来 我们就完蛋了
If we don't follow the schedule we're screwed.
如果食堂不运作了 大家就会打食物的主意了
And if the kitchen collapses, people will go after the food.
已经有人开始到食品贮藏室抢东西了
They're already raiding the cafeteria pantry.
光天化日之下 没人管
Broad daylight. Nobody gives a shit.
你想让我们怎么做
What do you want us to do about it?
我们得强制大家遵守工作表了
We might have to enforce the work lists.
你是想把这个差事交给我们
You mean we would have to enforce work lists.
"锦衣卫"
The Guard.
我们要怎么执行
And how are we supposed to do that?
我们就四个人
There are four of us.
而别人还有枪
Someone out there has a gun.
-怎么了 -我们...
- What? - We were...
我们正在说今天...
We were talking about how nobody...
没人来轮岗
came to work today.
目前情况越来越糟
It's getting really bad out there.
想到了 也许会发生可怕的事
Yeah. No shit. Something terrible might happen.
我们正说到
We were just saying just how...
工作轮岗体系要垮了
the work lists are falling apart.
她不在了 已经够糟了
It's bad enough without her.
我们不能再让制度也垮了
We can't let the rules go, too.
我就是想喝杯茶
I just wanted some fucking tea.
干什么
What?
泡了杯甘菊茶 希望合你口味
Got you some chamomile. I hope that that's okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是什么
What's that?
我不经意间看到的鸡汤文 让我受益匪浅
That is something that I read once that really stuck with me.
操 嫁 被杀
Fuck, marry, or get killed by...
我靠 格温 不是"被杀"
Goddammit, Gwen. It's not "get killed by."
谁想被人杀啊
No one wants to get killed by anyone.
你总是擅改游戏规则
You always change the rules.
这叫"与时俱进" 小贱♥人♥
It's called keeping up with the times, asshole.
卢克 萨姆 坎贝尔
Luke, Sam, Campbell.
选吧
Go.
好吧
All right, fine.
还是想操卢克 嫁给萨姆
Still say fuck Luke, marry Sam.
肯定是被坎贝尔杀了
Get killed by Campbell, no question.
也可以
Maybe...
被萨姆杀害
get killed by Sam.
没人会怀疑他
No one would suspect him.
他一直很安静
He is super quiet.
他是聋哑人 傻子
He's deaf, moron.
画虎画皮难画骨
Whatever, you never know.
知人知面不知心
None of us really know each other.
这是像莱克茜会说的话
You sound like Lexie.
说真的
Seriously.
你真觉得了解克拉克 了解杰森吗
You think you know Clark? Or Jason?
你们俩交往多久啊
How long have you two have been together?
-四个月 -好吧
- Four months? - Okay.
你只了解他向你展现出的一面
So, you only know what he wants you to know.
我就是觉得
I just think...
凶手是哈里
it was Harry.
对 也许是哈里
Yeah, probably Harry.
好久没见了
Haven't seen you.
我之前在葬礼上想找你
I wanted to talk to you the funeral,
但剧情走向有些...
but everything's just so...
出乎意料
crazy.
我知道看起来很糟...
I know it looks bad, but...
但感觉还是很不错
it still feels nice.
我要问一件事
I need to ask you something.
问吧
Okay.
这事跟你有关吗
Did you have anything to do with it?
什么事
With what?
什么事
With what?
你不是真怀疑我吧
Are you seriously asking me that?
你真混♥蛋♥
Fuck you.
你还是没回答我
That's not an answer.
你了解我
You know me. Yeah.
我们了解彼此
We know each other.
还是没正面回答
Not an answer.
你嗑嗨了吗
Are you high?
没有
No.
没 我只是累了
No, I'm just tired.
眼下人心惶惶
People are scared shitless.
都在下注猜谁是凶手
And placing bets on who did it,
很多人都押你了 哈里
and there's a lot of money on you, Harry.
这些人
Those people...
要输惨了
are gonna lose all their fucking money.
钢铁水
-快 -快
- Come on! - Go!
-快走 -快
- Go! - Go!
海伦娜
Helena?
枪油
这里
In here.
你有枪
You have a gun.
你不知道吗
You didn't know?
我爸的枪
It's my dad's.
他有很多枪
He's got a bunch.
看到了
Yeah, I can see that.
我知道怎么开枪
I know how to use it.
他教过我
He taught me.
宝贝 你知道你不需要枪什么吧
Babe, you know you don't need all these guns and stuff, right?
"锦衣卫"会保护你
The Guard has your back.
我会保护你
I have your back.
有我在呢
I'll protect you.
保护全镇吗
And the whole town?
对
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
那你应该拿着这把枪
Then you should take this.
不 我...
No, I...
-还是不要... -你以前开过枪吗
- I don't think-- - Have you never shot a gun before?
好了
All right.
第一课 我的小王子
Lesson one, my little snowflake.
别把枪指向你不想杀的人
Don't point this at anything you don't want to kill.
跳啊
Jump.
快跳啊 傻♥逼♥ 跳啊
Jump, motherfucker, jump!
跳
Jump.
棒 真棒
Yes, dude, yes!
哥就是牛掰 哥就是...
I am the champ. I am the cha--
天呐 艾格斯 你吓我一跳
Jeez, Eggles. Creep much?
我想找点吃的
I want something to eat.
是吗 我还想要再见到我父母呢
Yeah? And I want to see my parents again.
但不可能事事如意 对吧
But tough shit, am I right?
你懂规矩 滚吧
You know the rules. Beat it.
猥琐的怪胎
Creepy motherfucker.
我靠 老兄
What the fuck, dude?
-把钥匙给我 -行 我给
- Gimme the key! - All right. Okay!
我给
Okay.
我给你钥匙
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表