剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
好
Yeah.
家里见
See you at home?
好
Yeah.
天呐
Fuck.
海伦娜
Helena...
海伦娜
Helena.
你都湿透了
You're so wet.
别打断我 你就快高♥潮♥了
Let me finish. You were close.
但你都湿透了
Yeah, but you're, like, so wet.
我想帮你高♥潮♥
I want you to come.
你不想我吗
Don't you want me?
再也没人管我们了吗
There's nobody around to watch anymore.
和别人无关
It's not people.
上帝允许你给我口
So God's okay with you sucking me off,
却不让我们进行最后一步吗
but he's not okay with this?
我...
Look, I...
上帝只在乎我们是否相爱
I think God only cares that we're in love.
卢克
Luke.
你说得对
No, you're right.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我爱你
I love you.
谁啊
Who's that?
威尔
Will?
不 是格迪
No, it's Gordie.
你讲得不错
I liked the speech.
时间把握得一般 但有进步空间
Not sure you nailed the timing, but you can work on that.
我送你回家吗
You want me to walk you home?
不用
No.
你整完都在抗拒我 当初何必要答应
Why'd you say yes if you wanted to punish me all night?
你甚至都没明确答应
Not even say yes.
你只让我邀请你
You asked me to ask you.
我在我爸外套口袋发现了女人的口红
I found a woman's lipstick in my dad's jacket.
不是我妈的口红
It wasn't my mom's.
这件外套
This jacket?
你怎么能直接扔地上
You can't just do that!
我讨厌男人
I hate men.
我也是
Me, too.
我父亲是个混♥蛋♥
My father was an asshole.
也许我们都一样
Maybe we all are.
也许我也不是好男人
Maybe I suck, too.
我只是还没认识到
I just don't know how yet.
等下
Wait.
你在上面
I want you on top.
祝好运 巴比
格迪
Gordie?
你好呀
Hi, there.
你从哪儿冒出来的呀
Where did you come from?
有人吗
Hello?
等下 你干什么
Wait, what are you--
拜托
Please...
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表