剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
It has to be fair.
不然
Otherwise...
你在大家心中品德高尚
You have some moral authority around here.
因为我在教堂布道吗
From church?
不 这...
No. That's...
我就是在瞎说 艾莉
I have no idea what I'm doing, Allie.
真是这样
That's the truth.
我只是不懂装懂
I'm faking it.
大家都是这样
We're all faking it.
这根本不是个监狱 卢克也不是真正的护卫
This is a fake cell. Luke is a fake guard.
我七年级时上过模拟法庭
I mean, I tried out for mock trial in seventh grade.
我根本做不来
I didn't make it.
我们别无选择了
What choice do we have?
-他杀了我姐 -是
- He killed my sister. - Yeah.
有可能
Probably.
我不想负责为他脱罪
And I don't want to be responsible for getting him off
也不愿因他被错判而承担责任
or for what you do to him if I don't.
你有责任
You are responsible.
我请你帮忙
I'm asking you,
责任已经在你肩上了
and now you're responsible.
无论你是否答应
Whether you say yes or no,
他的结局 你都要负责
whatever happens to him is on your head, too.
我也有责任
Just like it's on mine.
开始吧
Okay, let's start.
能听到吧
Hello?
看来是能
That works.
好了
So.
人们第一次做某事时
I think when you do something for the first time,
内心会认为这不是真事
part of you thinks that you're just pretending.
这不是我
I'm not this person,
我只是穿上戏服在演戏
I'm just putting on the clothes.
这一切都太不真实了
And this is so weird.
我们都在电视上看过审判 但是
I mean, we've all seen it on TV, but...
其实我觉得这么想反而更不好
Actually, I think that just makes it worse.
我姐去世一周前
A week before my sister died,
我曾抱怨过这事不切实际
I was complaining about how crazy it was
凭什么我们得考虑大小事务
that we had to take care of everything.
事事都得自己拿主意
You know, everything was our decision.
而她当时说 "别这么想
And she was like, "Really?
亚历山大大帝
Well, Alexander the Great
像我们这么大时 已经征服了全世界"
conquered the whole world when he was our age."
我无言以对
So...
她自信的模样真刺眼
Which was kind of annoying of her.
事已至此
Well...
一切决定都在我们手中
we own it all now.
善恶需赏罚分明
The good and the bad.
这就是现实
And it's for real.
本庭现开始审判格雷格·杜威
This is the trial of Greg Dewey,
他被控谋杀卡珊德拉·普莱斯曼
who is accused of the murder of Cassandra Pressman
事发时间是6月23日
the night of June 23rd.
格迪担任检方律师
Gordie will be the prosecutor.
海伦娜为辩方律师
Helena is defending Dewey.
各位陪审员需认真聆听案件细节
And you guys have to listen to everything carefully.
双方陈述完毕后 各位需决定被告是否有罪
And at the end of the trial, you'll decide if he's guilty or not.
大家都明白了吗
Everyone got it?
瓶中物品是卡珊德拉被害日清晨于她身旁发现
Those were found near Cassandra's body on the morning after she died.
是我发现了
I found them.
是两颗杀死她的子弹弹壳
They're the two casings to the two bullets that killed her.
而非真实的子弹
Not the actual bullets.
子弹发射后 弹壳会被弹出
You know, the casing get ejected after each bullet is fired.
并且结构保持完整
The casings remain intact.
仔细看
If you notice,
弹壳上有标印
they have a headstamp
是生厂商的标印
which indicates that they were made by a particular manufacturer.
该公♥司♥名为"精准目标"
It's a company called Precision Target.
每颗子弹上都有"PT"标印
I mean, they have "PT" on each of them.
"锦衣卫"搜查杜威家时 发现了这把枪
Now, this is the gun that was found when the Guard raided Dewey's house.
弹夹中少了两颗子弹
Now, there's two bullets missing from the clip,
而剩下的子弹
and the bullets that remain
带有显眼的标记
have a visible headstamp.
"PT"
"PT."
这与杀死卡珊德拉的子弹一模一样
They match exactly the bullets that killed Cassandra.
-你混淆视听 -杜威
- This is bullshit. - Dewey!
-他们栽赃陷害 -杜威
- They planted that. - Dewey.
闭嘴
Man. Shut up.
-简直一派胡言 -闭嘴
- This is bullshit. - Stop.
我有问题
I have some questions.
这能否证明是杜威的枪杀了卡珊德拉
Does this prove that Dewey's gun is the gun that shot Cassandra?
你是问 是否有可能不是他
Do you mean, is it possible
我们没找到其他符合描述的枪♥支♥
that even though no other gun we found,
没有其他枪♥支♥也丢失了两枚子弹
not one, had the exact same two bullets missing?
而杜威恰好少了两颗子弹
And even though Dewey's is missing exactly two
枪筒中有最新的火♥药♥残留
and had fresh powder residue in the chamber?
这是否是个天大的巧合
I mean, is this some sort of incredible coincidence?
对
Yeah.
我就是这个意思
That's what I mean.
有可能吧
I mean, I guess.
因为
Because...
你们没有挨家挨户搜查吧
you didn't search every house, right?
即使有些房♥子搜查过了
And even the houses you searched,
大家可能也会把枪藏起来
they could have been hiding the gun they used.
有这个可能吧
That would make sense, wouldn't it?
这种子弹不常见 厂商产量不大
Well, these are pretty rare bullets from a very small manufacturer.
你没有正面回答我的问题
You're not answering the question.
那真是天大的巧合
It would be a big coincidence.
但有可能
But possible.
一切皆有可能
Anything's possible.
好
Right.
还有一个问题
Another thing.
杜威身上布满淤痕
Dewey has bruises all over him.
他们毒打了我
Yeah, they fucking beat me.
守卫不当
We had a problem guarding him.
不会再犯
It won't happen again.
你们逮捕他 毒打他
You arrest him, you beat him up.
与本案无关
It's not relevant.
审判方行为不端也与本案无关吗
It's not relevant how the people in charge of this prosecution behaved?
这是个失误
It was a mistake.
这与他是否有罪无关
It has nothing to do with whether he's guilty or not.
继续审判
Move on.
我们当时就是随便聊
We were just talking, talking shit, whatever,
他就来了一句 说他杀了她
and he basically just came out and said it,xa0that he killed her.
你这个叛徒
You fucking asshole!
杜威 坐下 否则就让护卫将你带离法庭
Dewey, sit down, or I'll have the Guard remove you.
闭嘴
Stop.
继续
You were saying?
他当时笑得很诡异
He had this creepy smile,
好像很自豪
like he was proud of himself.
他供认了
So, he confessed?
差不多吧
Basically. Yeah.
差不多
Basically?
这是他的原话吗
Were those his exact words?
"我杀了她"
"I killed her."
不是原话 但意思是这样
Not his exact words, but that's what he fucking meant.
为什么
Why?
他为什么会告诉你
Why would he say that to you?
他为什么向你供认
Why would he confess to you?
他以为这样会让我高兴
He thought it would make me happy.
让你高兴
Make you happy?
卡珊德拉死了 你会高兴
That Cassandra was dead.
他怎么会这么想
Why would he think that?
我说不好
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表