剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
-也对 -你懂吧
- Right. - You know?
我懂 所以...
Yeah, no, I get it. That's why...
这枚戒指就是个道具
this isn't your ring.
我心口这一枚才是你真正的戒指
Yours is the one near my heart.
我也爱你
I see you, too.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我谁也不想见
I don't want to see anyone.
尤其是你
Especially you.
你不必难为情
You don't have to be ashamed.
我们俩可不是外人
I think we know each other pretty well.
你忘了 我俩之前在这里滚过床单
Unless you forgot about the last time I was in this room.
这次不一样
This is different.
我懂
I get it.
我懂
Okay? I get it.
卡珊德拉去世后 我也毫无动力
After Cassandra died, I didn't want to do anything.
不想见人
I mean, fuck people.
绝食
Fuck food.
厌恶一切
Fuck everything.
我当时只想躺在床上
I wanted to just lay in bed
再也不起来
and never get out.
可你还是起来了
And then you got up.
为你高兴
Good for you.
因为我别无选择
'Cause I had no choice.
说实话
And honestly,
你也别无选择
neither do you.
你必须起来工作
You have to get back up.
我放纵你一人 其他人就也会效仿
Because if I let you sink, I make it okay for other people to do that, too,
这无异于自取灭亡
and that's suicide.
你必须起来
You have to get up.
你必须起来工作
You have to get up and get back to work.
虽然工作不会让你好起来
And it's not going to make you feel any better.
不能挽救糟糕的境况
It's not going to make this suck any less.
但这是规矩
But it's the rule.
只有这样才能生存下去
It's how we survive.
不工作 配给就减半
You don't do your work, your rations get cut in half.
没人能搞特殊
No exceptions.
希望下次接到关于你的报告
I hope the next time I get a report on you
你已经回食堂清洁了
it's that your sweeping up the cafeteria again.
振作点
Feel better.
各位
Hi, everyone.
欢迎参加感恩节祈祷
Welcome to Thanksgiving services.
我就想提醒大家
I just wanted to remind everyone
食堂中午11点开放
that cooking starts at 11:00 a.m. in the cafeteria.
下午三点在草坪上举♥行♥触身式橄榄球比赛
And touch football kicks off at 3:00 p.m. on the green.
多么美好的一天啊
What a nice day it's going to be, right?
可能并不美好 我说了不算
Maybe not. I don't know.
谁还会在意火鸡和橄榄球呢
Who cares about turkey and football
我们都不知道家人的下落
when we have no idea what's happened to our families...
连自己身在何处都不清楚
to us, for that matter?
感恩什么呢 我们就像生活在...
I mean, what is there to be thankful for when everything feels like...
监狱
Like prison?
监狱
Like prison.
我们被困在了此处
We're trapped here.
我们只能重复单调枯燥的生活
And we do only mundane things.
维持一天天的生计
Making it from today to tomorrow,
可每天都过着一样的单调生活
and tomorrow is not likely to be any different.
这里就像监狱
That feels a lot like prison.
但是
But...
我认为
my guess is,
换作从前 我们死后
by the time it finally came for each of us to die...
也许有百里挑一的人能死得其所
maybe one in 100 of us would have made any difference for having been born.
但在这里 人人都很重要
But here, every one of us matters.
大家仔细想想
Think about it.
即使失去一个人
If we were to lose a single person in this room,
我们都会感到悲伤
we would all feel it tomorrow, and...
我们不仅心里会很难受
I don't just mean in our hearts.
甚至不愿做饭 不愿收垃圾
I mean, the food wouldn't be cooked, the trash wouldn't be collected,
街道也不再安全
the streets wouldn't be safe.
失去太多人 我们可能都会绝食
Lose too many of us, and we might not eat at all.
我们的生命有价值
Our lives have consequences.
宇宙中的每一个体都与其他个体相连
Everyone in our entire universe matters to everyone else.
我们还可以去爱
And we can still love.
所以
So...
今天 我因在座各位心怀感恩
I am thankful today for every one of you, and...
我很高兴还活着
I'm happy to be alive...
我庆幸自己有价值
and to matter.
你让我在这儿生产吗
This is where you want me to have my baby?
对
That's the idea.
我能感受到宝宝
You know, I can feel my baby.
你真不必替我检查
You really don't have to do this.
-不用麻烦 -稍等
- It's fine. - Just wait.
我真的没事
I'm really fine.
-稍等一下 -有点可笑
- Just give me a moment. - It feels weird,
而且真的很凉 我不...
and it's cold. I swear, I don't...
天呐
Holy shit.
天呐
Holy shit.
感恩节快乐 准妈妈
Happy Thanksgiving, Mama.
帮我拿一下碗
Can you get the bowl?
我好开心
This makes me happy.
那就好
Good.
得好几个小时才能做好 你别再厨房♥捣乱
It's gonna take me a few hours, so I need you to get out of the kitchen.
自己玩去
Okay? Amuse yourself.
睡一会儿
Go and... Go and take a nap.
我从前没喜欢过感恩节
I never much liked Thanksgiving before this.
是吗 为什么
No? Why not?
假装感恩 家庭聚餐 我都不感兴趣
Forced affection, family... It's not really my thing.
我就像局外人一样看着大家享受其中
I'd watch everyone like I was outside a window,
漠然看着一家陌生人过节
looking into a house at a family I didn't really know.
但我知道 他们是真的心怀感恩
But I knew that they were really feeling all those things.
他们真的很想念彼此 庆幸能够团聚
They really did miss each other, that just eating together made them happy.
他们真的...
They really were...
不愿与彼此告别
sad to say goodbye.
我向来都无动于衷
I just never felt any of that. I never could.
但今年不一样
This is different.
我们俩在一起了
We're different.
-怎么了 -我...
- What? - I...
本想给你个惊喜 但是...
It was going to be surprised, but...
你不是讨厌南瓜馅饼吗
I thought you hated pumpkin pie.
我确实不喜欢 但是...
I mean, I do, but...
你喜欢呀
you don't.
别再厨房♥捣乱了
Now get out of my kitchen.
盯紧目标
Stay on target.
盯紧目标
Stay on target.
盯紧目标
Stay on target.
《星球大战》经典台词啊
Star Wars. It's classic.
你看过《星球大战》吗
You ever seen it? Ever seen Star Wars?
什么情况
What?
你们干什么呢
What the hell are you guys doing?
你好啊 小豆 我们在油炸火鸡
'Sup, Bean? We're deep frying the turkey.
好吧
Okay.
怎么了
What?
哪里做得不对
What happened?
冰遇热油会产生蒸汽
When ice hits hot oil, it creates steam,
致使锅中的油溢出
which forces the oil in the container to overflow.
食用油是可♥燃♥物♥
Oil is combustible,
与火焰接触后
so when it hits your heating element, it...
会将火鸡炸飞
Turkey goes boom.
那我们要怎么办
So, how do we fix it?
得先将火鸡在水中解冻
You have to defrost it in water first.
扛上火鸡跟我走
Grab those birds and come with me.
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表