剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
- I don't... I don't know. - Look.
哈里 仔细看一下
Harry, please.
这件事很重要
This is important.
不是我胡思乱想 我们在你妈办公室见过他吧
Am I crazy or is this the guy from your mother's office?
我妈办公室 你说什么啊
My mother's office? What?
出事之前一天 我们去了你妈办公室
The day before it happened, we went to your mother's office.
她当时还在开会
She was still in a meeting.
大家好像起争执了 记得吗
It looked like a fight, remember?
跟照片里的这个人吗
With this guy? In the picture?
他是谁啊
Who is he?
他就是来接我们的那个司机
He's the bus driver who picked us up
后来又把我们送回这里了
and dropped us back here.
我妈怎么会跟一个校车司机开会呢
Why would a bus driver be in a meeting with my mom?
这说不通啊
That doesn't make any sense.
就是啊
No kidding.
多谢帮忙
Thanks for the help.
你一个响指 人们就会乖乖前来吗
Do people just come when you snap your fingers?
什么
What?
你没资格召见我
You don't get to demand an audience with me.
我来见你 算是你上辈子积福了
You're lucky I showed up.
让你觉得我高高在上 非我本意
I didn't mean for it to feel that way.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是想找你谈谈
I just want to talk.
你手下的"锦衣卫"羞辱我时 没见你这么积极
Well, you weren't so interested in talking when your Guard humiliated me.
我知道 我做错了
I made a mistake, I know.
你想谈什么
What do you want to talk about?
我希望你别再闹下去了
I need you to stop what you're doing.
别再拉拢人心
I need you to stop campaigning.
别再为报私仇 而竞选镇长了
I need you to stop running for mayor like it's a personal vendetta.
你真霸道啊
You've got to be kidding me.
如果你当选 你有何打算
What're you gonna do if you're elected?
不用你操心
You don't need to worry about that.
你不会走我的老路吗
Are you gonna do things differently than me?
不会
Yes.
比如说呢
Like what?
我没必要向你解释 艾莉
I don't have to answer you, Allie.
这绝非易事
It's really hard, you know.
而且会越来越难
And it's gonna get harder.
维持稳定
Keeping order,
解决温饱问题 琢磨归家对策
making sure people eat every day, figuring out how we get home.
你可以利用大家对我的怒火 赢下选举
You can win... by making people angry at me.
但你当选以后
But once you win,
江山易打不易守
that stops working.
多谢忠告
Well, thanks for the advice.
你会不再跟"锦衣卫"计较吗
Are you gonna make peace with the Guard?
不会
No.
绝不会
No.
"锦衣卫"只手遮天 权力太大
They have too much power.
你对事实一知半解
You're half right about everything, you know that?
这比全错更令人头疼
And that's worse than being wrong.
因为你会祸害苍生
That makes you dangerous.
你会后悔说出这句话
You probably want to take that back.
听着 艾莉
Look, Allie,
我懂
I get it.
你不喜欢输
You don't like to lose.
你享受掌权
You like power.
我不喜欢
I don't.
信我
Believe me.
我需要权力治邦
I need power to get things done.
但我憎恶权力
But I hate it.
等选举结束 你也会这样想
And you will too once this is over.
我打包票
I promise you.
你这是威胁我吗
Is that a threat or something?
不是
No.
不是
No.
我会向你道歉 我会向你解释一切
I'll apologize for what happened, I'll explain everything.
甚至是逮捕艾尔的事
Even arresting Elle.
你可以竞选政务委员
You can run for council.
我可以让你参与决策
You'll be a part of making every decision, okay?
我们一起掌权
We'll do this together.
拜托了 莱克茜
Please, Lexie.
你去死吧
Go to hell.
我不知道自己怎么这么傻
I don't know what I was thinking.
她根本不听劝
She's immovable.
抱歉打扰你们智囊团议事了
Didn't mean to interrupt your little brain trust.
我就是想说 我来接替杰森了
I just wanted to let you know that I replaced Jason,
今晚我当班
so it's my shift now.
我也可以离开
I can go if you want.
没事 这也不是秘密
It's okay. It's not a secret.
她说 她想废除"锦衣卫"
She said she doesn't want to work with the Guard.
我们只手遮天 权力太大
We all have too much power, she said.
那就延后选举吧
Maybe we postpone the election.
什么
What?
-不是无限期 就延到夏天 -威尔
- Not forever, till summer maybe. - Will.
我们得先解决温饱问题 不然就饿死了
I'm serious. We have to figure out how to feed ourselves or we're dead.
-她能做到吗 -不能当众这么说
- You think she can do that? - We can't say that out loud.
眼下 要为选举延后找一个理由
What we need to do is find an explanation for postponing.
不行 那样就正中她下怀 让大家误会我
We don't. I'm not doing it. I'm not proving her point about me.
-去他的 艾莉 谁在乎啊 -我在乎
- Fuck that, Allie. Who cares? - I do.
因为你在意别人对你的看法吗
Because you're worried how people will think of you?
因为我也不确信
Because I can't be certain.
我可以有自己的想法
I can decide what I think,
但我没法保证我的想法都对
but I can't decide that I'm right.
理解一下我吧
Tell me you understand.
我会在竞选中落败
I'm going to lose the election,
我能够接受
and I'm okay with that,
但我得知道 你也能够接受
but I need to know that you're okay with it, too.
我接受
I'm okay.
就给我一些吧 老兄 拜托了
Just give me some, man. Come on.
你为什么要这么对我
Why are you doing this to me?
没空聊你的毒瘾问题了
We're not having a conversation about your drug habit.
你就要落选了
You're about to lose this election.
竟然还是败给莱克茜
To Lexie... of all people.
老子不在乎
I don't give a shit.
我在乎 我要艾尔回到我身边
Well, I do. I want Elle back.
我不想再干苦差了
I'm tired of grunt work,
不想再卑躬屈膝 特别是对莱克茜这种人
tired of groveling to people, particularly to Lexie.
她就是一个傻婊
She's an idiot.
你应该也有同感吧
I assumed you felt the same way.
我没感觉
I don't feel anything.
就给我一片毒品吧
Just give me one.
就一片
Just one.
求你了
Please.
选举不会如期举♥行♥
There's not going to be an election.
你开心就好
Yeah, right.
谁要征求群众同意来掌权啊
I'm serious. We're not gonna ask for power.
直接夺权
We're gonna take it.
你来夺权
You are.
什么意思 武装造♥反♥吗
What, you mean, like, by force?
我靠
Fuck.
你疯了
Fuck that.
别拉上我 我不干
I'm... I'm out, man. No.
你自己造♥反♥吧 我不干
You play that game, not me.
我一个人没法造♥反♥
No, I can't do it by myself.
那你自求多福 我不是那种人
Well, tough shit, I'm not that guy.
那你是哪种人 哈里 你丫是英雄吗
What kind of a guy are you, Harry? Are you a fucking hero?
拉倒吧
I don't think so.
你想嗑药吗
You want more pills?
你真混♥蛋♥
Fuck you.
我们坐在一条船上
We're a team.
这事几个月前就成定局了
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表