剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
已经十天了 我已经改变了
It's been ten days. I'm not the same person I was, okay?
是吗
Are you?
如果能帮上忙 我愿意帮忙
And if things need to be done, I want to do them.
也没有什么阵营了
And there are no sides anymore.
不是这样吧
Yeah, I'm not so sure about that.
你来记录 我来数
You type, I'll count.
你真要一下子全吃完吗
Are you really going to eat all of that right now?
说不好
I dunno.
那就放回去一些
Then put some back.
谢谢来我们店"买♥♥"东西
Thank you for shopping with us.
打算远行呢
You planning a trip?
周末去海边玩一趟
A weekend jaunt to the coast.
人之常情
Yeah, I don't blame you.
这里很美 但新鲜感很快就过了
It's a nice town, but it can get oldxa0pretty fast.
我们今晚玩《大逃杀》
We're playing Fugitive tonight.
你也来一起玩吧
You should come play with us.
史上玩家最多的一次
It's gonna be the biggest one yet.
游戏结束后 我家搞派对
Party at my house after.
你这是邀请我去吗
You asking me?
你可以和我搭档
You can be my partner, if you want.
跟我互相照应
I need a lookout.
她和威尔在一起
She's with Will.
在超♥市♥里
At the supermarket.
谁
Who?
你的首选
The person you asked first.
我无所谓
I don't care.
你呢
You?
无所谓
No.
我们已经在同一条船上了
We're in the same boat.
同乘一辆车又何妨
Why not the same car?
你不能对我姐态度恶劣 却对我和颜悦色
You can't be an asshole to my sister and then nice to me.
这样可不行
It doesn't work that way.
转告她 可以一起来玩
Tell her I said that she can come, too.
你向来都不走心
You say too many things you don't mean.
你不是去研究多重宇宙了吗
I thought you were researching alternate universes.
小豆能搞定
Bean can handle that.
我今天去医院图书馆研究心律了
Today, I was at the hospital library reading upxa0on heart rhythms,
我还去了你医生的办公室 发现了这个
and I went to your doctor's office and look what I found.
你想帮我测心跳吗
You want to listen to my heart?
我自己试了很久
I've been trying to practice,xa0
但听自己的心跳很难
but it's hard to hear your own heart.
毕竟我才是病人
I'm the patient, after all.
好
Okay.
-怎么样 -别乱动
- Well? - Don't move so much.
屏住呼吸
And don't breathe.
有很多杂音
I mean, it's rustling all the fabric.
-我只能听到你的衬衫抖动 -好吧
- All I can hear is your shirt. - Yeah.
我傻了
This is ridiculous.
好 再见
Okay, cool. See you later. Bye.
你回来吃午饭吗
You're home for lunch?
你把他耍得团团转
You totally manipulate him.
我才没有
What? No, I don't.
你有
Yes, you do.
你让他抱了不切实际的幻想
You promise him things you would never have given him.
可你只是需要他
Except for the fact that you need him.
你就是怕死
Except for the fact that you're scared.
你怎么不直接告诉他 你要去耶鲁
Why don't you just tell him about Yale?
告诉他上个月你去参加了录取学生周末聚
Just tell him about admitted students weekend last month.
他听你心跳时 能测出这些吗
Can he hear that when he listens to your heart?
耶鲁已经不存在了
There is no Yale.
没错
Exactly.
凯莉
Kelly.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
没什么
Nothing?
你下午坐在超♥市♥
You're sitting in the middlexa0of the grocery store in the afternoon
身边有成罐的豆子
surrounded by... cans of beans and...
还带着一台电脑
and a laptop.
既然你都知道了 还问什么
If you already knew, why'd you ask?
我很认真
I'm serious.
你跟踪我吗
Were you following me?
-没有 -谁把我们的的行踪告诉你了
- No. - Then who told you we were here?
没谁 我就是来拿点东西好开派对
No one. I just came to get some shit for my party.
你们俩干什么呢
What the fuck are you guys doing?
我们在统计食物
We're counting food.
统计一下库存
To see how much we have.
卡珊德拉的主意吗
Cassandra's idea?
我的主意
My idea.
我们得统计现有的资源
We need to know how much we have,
以免一味挥霍浪费
so we don't run out and make a stupid mistake.
-你找他帮忙了 -天呐 哈里
- So you asked him. - Jesus, Harry--
跟我们一起吧 我们需要帮手
Just do it with us.xa0We could use the help.
不必了
No. No, that's okay.
一小时后玩《大逃杀》
It's Fugitive in an hour.
你去吗
You coming?
依然不去
Still no.
你选他 不选我
So, it's him over me?
我谁也不选
I'm not choosing anyone.
比起玩乐 我宁愿做点实事
I'm choosing work over play.
不能再当孩子了 哈里
High school's over, Harry.
我没有其他发现了
I don't have anything more to show you.
我才刚开始看你的病历
I'm just starting to look through your files.
我可以看你的病历吧
That's okay, isn't it? For me to look through your files?
-嗯 -毕竟这是私人信息
- Yeah. - I know it's private information.
没事 我可以给你授权
No, it's fine. I can sign a release form if you want.
我有什么需要注意的事情吗
Anything I should know?
你疫苗接种得都很及时 很好
Well, you're up to date on your vaccinations and that's good.
你四岁时得了水痘
You had chickenpox when you were four.
对 我还记得
Yeah. I remember that.
我在看你服用的药物
I'm figuring out your medication
但有一种我没弄懂
and the only one I don't know is...
口服避孕药
Loestrin.
这就是我在服用的药物
That's the pill.
好吧
Yeah.
小心驶得万年船
Better safe than sorry.
说得对
Yeah, definitely.
那你最好别抽烟
So, yeah, you probably shouldn't smoke then.
-是呀 -嗯
- Probably not. - No.
格迪
Gordie...
其实你不必这么帮我
you don't need to do this for me. You know?
什么意思
What are you talking about?
我就是
Well, I just...
也许你不该浪费时间帮我
Maybe you shouldn't be spending all your time worrying about me.
那我还能做什么
Well, what else would I be worrying about?
关乎大家存亡的大事
Big things, things that are aboutxa0all of us.
比如 怎么才能回家
Like, how do we get home?
要是回家了 你就不再需要我了
Well, if we got home, you wouldn't need me anymore.
格迪
Gordie...
我们做个交易吧
Look, how about I make you a deal?
我拯救你
I save you,
作为回报
and then...
你拯救大家 尤其是我
you can save all of us. Mostly me.
你要车干什么
一小时后玩《大逃杀》
Game of Fugitive in an hour.
你在老爸办公室干什么
What are you doing at Dad's office?
我想搞清楚我们为什么会困在这里
这有一封来信
寄信人是费弗
要价150万
用于清除恶臭
还有一封回信
拒绝付款
由老爸和罗杰斯叔叔共同签署
日期是我们旅行前一天
那又如何
So what?
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表