剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
新社会 第一季 第十集
探险队在12月4日下午
The second official exploratory expedition
正式踏上征途 离开新汉姆以后
left New Ham on the afternoon of December 4th.
按照格迪的空中勘测
Based on Gordie's aerial reconnaissance,
一行人一路向西走两英里
the party headed due west for two miles,
然后转向北部和东部
and then turned north and east,
围着城镇周围缓缓绕行
arcing a slow, circular path around the perimeter of the town.
到了第三天晚上
By the night of the third day,
他们到达了新汉姆的东北偏北
they were north-northeast of New Ham
目之所及 全是森林 一无所获
and had found nothing but trees.
我敢说这里除了森林 什么都没有
There are forests the size of whole states, I bet.
那我们就开垦一片地
Then we'll clear enough for a field.
大冬天里吗
In the middle of winter?
要养活所有人 那得砍掉一大♥片♥森林啊
Cut down enough trees to make a farm big enough to feed all of us?
饥饿是什么感觉
What does it feel like to starve?
死亡过程很缓慢吧
It's really slow, isn't it?
还很痛苦
And painful?
也说不定 也许一开始是这样
Maybe not. Maybe that's just at the beginning,
后来就麻木了
and then you get numb.
也可能死于疾病
Or die from a disease.
你觉得我们会互相反♥目♥吗
Do you think we would turn on each other first?
你是说人吃人吗
What, like eat each other, you mean?
又不是新鲜事
There is precedent.
你会吃我吗
You would eat me?
我是素食主义者
I'm a vegetarian.
人数不够我们吃
There's not enough of us to eat.
顶多能再活一两个月而已
We'd buy ourselves maybe a month or two.
新汉姆一族人在2020年冬天彻底灭绝
The lost colony of New Ham disappeared in the winter of 2020.
我们应该活不到那个时候
I don't think we'd get that far.
2020年
2020.
如果我们空手而归
If we come back without an answer...
大家不会坐以待毙 等着饿死
people aren't just gonna wait around to starve.
我们会为了争抢食物而自相残杀
We'll kill each other first for the food that's there.
我们活不到明年一月
We'll never make it to January.
这种情况持续多久了
And how long has this been going on?
你们乖乖做事 多少天了
How many days have you been doing the jobs that were assigned to you?
已经172天了
A hundred and seventy-two days now.
你还真数了啊
Okay, you actually counted.
但我想大部分人都在心里记着
But no, I bet, like, a lot of us have
因为我们这172天都在打扫
because that is 172 days of cleaning,
收垃圾 做饭
and picking up garbage, and chopping vegetables,
半夜把自己锁在家中
and locking ourselves in our houses at midnight,
还要请病假
and having to explain if we're sick
才不会被人扣除口粮
so they don't dock our food.
你们有没有问过自己
And has anyone asked, ever,
"对这种生活没有怨言吗"
"Are you okay with any of that?"
当然有
No.
有怨言 因为...
No. No, because...
通过警♥察♥部门控制人♥民♥旅行及言论等自♥由♥
我们现在是一个警♥察♥国家this is a police state.
这就是我们的现实
That's what it is. Right? Essentially.
除非我们有125人投票说
Unless we can find 125 votes that say...
反对
No.
反对
No!
大家能做到这点吗
Right? Do you think we can do that?
能站出来反对这种制度吗
Can we say no, you guys?
我们能做到
Yes, come on!
站出来反对吧
Yeah, let's do this!
不用 这是卡珊德拉的衣服吧
No, that's Cassandra's, isn't it?
你穿应该会很好看
I think it would look nice on you.
我不能穿
I couldn't. I couldn't.
我不打算把卡珊德拉的遗物留给子孙后代
I'm not opening up a Cassandra museum, Elle.
不♥穿♥就浪费了
What good is it gonna do just hanging in a closet?
坎贝尔弄的吗
Did Campbell give you that?
对
Yeah.
-你该掩盖一下 -不 要让大家看到
- You should keep it covered up. - No, it needs to be seen.
卡珊德拉生前很喜欢这件衣服
Cassandra loved that shirt.
她泉下有知 一定很欣慰
This would make her really happy.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我给你惹了大♥麻♥烦
I messed everything up for you.
艾尔
Elle.
木已成舟 多说无益
It is what it is.
你记得我们第一次交谈吗
Do you remember the first time that we talked?
出事之初 我们在超♥市♥里
In the supermarket after what happened and...
你跟我说了那部电影
you told me about that movie.
《海神号♥历险记》
The Poseidon Adventure.
我再也不想看那部电影了
I don't think I want to watch that one anymore.
你问我会在那种情况下扮演什么角色
You asked me who I was in that story.
这么长时间了 我还是不清楚
All this time, and I still don't know.
我也不清楚
Makes two of us.
这件事太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
我就是个笑话
I'm ridiculous.
你想睡觉吗
You want to try to sleep?
不想 我再也不想睡了
No, I'm done with sleep forever.
你只是太焦躁了
You're just getting yourself agitated.
你这是糊弄我啊
You're not taking me seriously!
说真的 如果莱克茜当选 我不会留在这里
I am telling you, I'm not staying here if Lexie wins.
那你想去哪儿 搬去加拿大吗
What are you going to do, move to Canada?
我就是这个意思
That's what I'm talking about!
你总是不当回事
You are making a joke out of it.
这事不好笑
It's not funny.
莱克茜这事不是儿戏
Lexie is not funny!
也许没你想得那么糟
Maybe it won't be as bad as you think.
她以后会知道怎么执政
Maybe she'll learn on the job.
你不是吧
Seriously?
你说话经过大脑了吗
Are you hearing yourself right now?
我们就要组建家庭了
We're starting a family.
我们有地方住
We have a place to live.
我们安分守己
We'll keep our heads down.
如果葛利兹找到耕地了
If Grizz finds land for us to farm,
我们就靠农耕 养活孩子
we'll farm that land and feed our baby.
这就是我的打算
That's all I know.
怎么了
What?
你又怎么了
What now?
我感觉自己又要拉了
I feel like I'm gonna poop again!
好吧
Okay?
我会在生产时拉屎
I'm gonna poop during delivery.
拉到凯莉身上
All over Kelly.
你不会
No, you're not.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
因为我看过相关书籍
Because I've been reading.
大家都会这么觉得 但不会发生
That's what everyone thinks, but it doesn't happen.
我可能会
It might!
我会拉到她身上
I'm gonna poop on her.
好吧
Okay.
你说得没错
You're right.
我可能会拉得到处都是 我受够怀孕了
I might poop everywhere. I've had it with this pregnancy.
你怎么了
What's the matter with you?
啥
What?
我昨晚和今早都给你发短♥信♥了
I messaged you all last night and this morning,
你完全没回我
you completely ignored me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我没看到
I just... I didn't see.
我不知道我手♥机♥哪去了
I don't know where my phone is.
没出什么事吧
Is everything okay?
没有
Yeah.
-你嗑药了吗 -没有
- Are you on something? - No.
没有 你一边待着去吧
No. And fuck off.
我不需要"保姆"看着我
I... I don't need a nanny.
行
Fine.
我们见过这个人吧
Don't we know this guy?
-我不记得了 -好好看一下
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表