剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
What'd you decide?
我们明天会将他处死
We're executing him tomorrow.
所罗门作风啊
Solomon.
赏罚分明
You split the baby.
其中两把装了空弹
Two of them are loaded with blanks.
你们干什么
What are you guys doing?
只有一把装了真的子弹
One of them is loaded with the real thing.
拜托 把眼罩摘下来 我看不到了
Come on. Take this blindfold off. I wanna see.
如此一来 就没人知道是谁打死了他
That way, none of us know who actually killed him.
别这样 你们不能杀我 该死
Come on! You can't kill me. Fuck.
记得关保险
Make sure the safety's off.
-保险在哪儿 -不不
- Where's the... Where's the safety? - No, no.
-我能行 -理理我啊
- I got it. - Hello?
你们干什么呢
What are you doing?
你们在干什么 拜托
What are you guys doing back there? Please!
拜托 别杀我
Please... Please don't kill me.
-该死 -没事 没事了
- Shit! - It's okay. It's okay.
我就是想为你祈祷
I'm just... gonna pray with you.
仁慈的天父
Our Heavenly Father...
我们有罪
we have sinned against you...
我们所想所说所做皆有罪
in thought, and word, and deed...
-拜托别杀我 -我们袖手旁观也是罪
- Please don't do this. - and in what we have left undone.
拜托别杀我
Please don't do this.
-我们忏悔所有罪行 -对不起
- We repent all of our sins. - I'm sorry.
-我真的知道错了 -阿门
- I'm really sorry. I'm sorry. - Amen.
不要 拜托别杀我
No, please don't do this.
求你们 别杀我
Please don't do this.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
现在改变主意还来得及
You can still change your mind, you know.
葛利兹 兄弟 求求你
Grizz, buddy, please.
拜托别让他们杀我
Please don't let 'em do it.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不要
No.
来吧
Come on.
我们真要杀人吗
Are we seriously doing this, man?
拜托别杀我 拜托放了我吧
Please don't do it! Please untie me!
赶紧动手吧 艾莉
Let's just do it, all right? Allie.
我不会再犯了 求你们
I won't do it againI promise! Please!
数到三开枪
On the count of three.
我不想死
I don't want to die.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
拜托 不要 不要 等等 等等
Please, no, no, no. Wait.xa0 No. Wait. Wait. Wait.
求你们再考虑一下
Please just think about it.
你们得想清楚 这是杀人啊
Think about what you're about to do!
-拜托别杀我 -一
- Don't do this, please! - One...
-拜托 不要 -二
- Please! No, no, no! - Two...
拜托别杀我
Please don't do this!
不要 求你们了
No, please, please!
-三 -不
- Three. - No!
怎么回事 搞什么 见鬼
What? What the fuck? Fuck!
我们好像打歪了
I think we missed.
该死 我们没射中
Shit. We missed.
-我们得再来一次 -什么
- We have to do it again. - What?
不要 求你们
No, please!
-能再来一次吗 -枪膛上满了
- Can we do it again? - The chambers are full.
该死 赶紧吧 动手
Fuck, let's go! Let's go. Come on!
-不要 -还来一次
- No! - Are you fucking serious?
对 快点吧 别磨蹭了
Yes, man. Come on. Let's get it over with.
听我口令
On my count.
-拜托 别杀我 -动手
- Please, don't do it! - Come on.
我真的很抱歉 求你们了
I'm so sorry! Please!
-一 -不要
- One... - No!
我下不去手
I can't fucking do this, man.
你能行 葛利兹 别这样
You can, Grizz. Come on.
抱歉 各位 对不住
I'm sorry, guys. I'm really sorry, guys.
我下不去手 抱歉
I can't do it. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
拜托 拜托 放了我吧
Please. Please, please, please let me go.
各位 拜托了
Guys, please.
我来吧
I'll do it.
放开我
Let go of me.
拜托 求求你们 放了我吧
Please, please, please. Please let me go.
我不会再犯了
I won't do it again!
我发誓再也不敢了 拜托别杀我
I swear I won't do it again. Please don't do it. Please.
听你口令 卢克
Call the play, Luke.
不要
No.
-一 -不要
- One... - No!
二
Two...
-三 -不要 求...
- Three. - No, plea--
在地下室冰箱里找到些披萨圈 有人吃吗
Found some pizza bagels in the freezer. In the basement. Anyone?
艾莉
Allie?
-我不饿 -有辣肠吗
- Not hungry. - Those the kind with pepperoni?
重要吗
Does it really matter?
现在看见肉恶心
Don't really want to eat meat right now.
中间还没热透呢
Still frozen in the middle, bro.
要是能点达美乐披萨就好了
Wish I could order Domino's.
喝啤酒吗
You want a beer?
你来干什么
The fuck are you doing here?
艾莉
Allie.
-艾莉 -你想怎样
- Allie... - What do you want?
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
换个地方
Not--Not here, I mean.
我们私下谈谈
Just us.
好吧
Okay.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉咒你姐死
I'm so sorry for what happened and for what I said.
我没想到...
I never meant for...
不经意说的浑话
any of this...
居然真的害死了...
any of that to-to turn into--
出去
Get out.
-什么 -你走
- What? - Get out.
好
Yeah. Yeah.
你饿了吧
我现在吃什么都想吐
Everything is making me so fucking nauseous right now.
你见过艾莉了吗 跟她谈了吗
见过了 但没谈
Seen. Not talked.
天呐
Holy sh--
肚子里有动静
I feel something.
好奇妙啊
Feels so weird.
这力度 将来会是游泳健将
是啊
Yeah.
这都能看出来
You can definitely tell, huh?
是啊
话说回来
我还得自己瞎猜吗
根据宝宝的长相
猜测父亲是谁
你保证过不会再问了
You promised me you wouldn't ask that again.
贝卡
这就是个意外
It was a mistake, okay?
你不认识他 别再问了
Nobody you know, so just leave it at that.
好吧
你就当我是一时放纵
I'm just gonna be some slutty girl
派对上 被一♥夜♥情♥对象搞大了肚子
who got pregnant sleeping with some asshole at a party.
-才不是这样 -就是
- No, you aren't. - Yeah.
我来当孩子父亲吧
你不必如此
You don't have to do that.
为何不
我一直想拥有自己的家庭
好了 我懂
All right. All right,xa0I get it,
但此事并非像帮我做代数作业那么简单
but this isn't like doing my algebra homework for me first semester.
天呐 我可帮了你大忙
我没开玩笑
I'm serious.
这是大事
It's big.
这是一辈子的责任
And it's forever.
若非出自真心 就别开玩笑
Don't say it if you don't mean it.
你是我的朋友 我爱你
我想要自己的孩子
这大概是我唯一的机会了
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, love.
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表