剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表
But if you go after him...
只逮捕他不行
you can't just capture him.
只让他受点伤也不行
You can't just injure him.
你得杀了他
You have to kill him.
你要么杀了他 要么就放任他
You have to kill him or let him be.
我就给你两分钟时间 说吧
Okay, you have two minutes, and then I'm gone.
好
Okay.
我一直接到
I keep getting...
一直接到电♥话♥ 又被对方挂断
I keep getting these hang-ups on my phone
还收到这些未知号♥码的短♥信♥
and these text messages from these unknown numbers.
我觉得是住在这里的人所为
It-- I think from people inside the house.
你看 "你去死吧 混♥蛋♥"
Look. "Eat shit and die... asshole."
还有更恶毒的短♥信♥
There's more worse than that.
-你找我来就是为这事吗 -对
- That's why you wanted me to come? - Yeah.
我觉得有人...
I think people are...
可能要来搞我了
gonna come after me.
-有人 -女生们
- People? - Women.
大家眼下都很冲动
People-- Everyone's going fucking nuts.
你害怕女生们会伤害你
You're afraid that women are gonna hurt you?
大家怀疑你杀死一个女生 你还说你怕女生 你闹呢
You do understand the unbelievable irony in that, don't you?
我从没怂恿过杜威
I never said anything to Dewey.
他只是添油加醋
He just fucking exaggerated.
也许我真说什么了...
I mean, maybe I said some shit, and then--
你太没下限了
You disgust me.
小莉 虽然我有时很混♥蛋♥
Kel, I may be a fucking asshole sometimes--
-你跟他说什么了 -我不清楚
- What did you say to him? - I don't know.
我不记得了
I don't... I don't remember exactly.
我当时情绪不好 喝多了
I had a lot to drink.
我...
I just...
我在这里迷失了身份
I don't know who I am in this place.
大家都一样 哈里
Just like the rest of us, Harry.
你能不能好好听我解释一下
Will you just fucking listen to me for one second?
别一副不把我放在眼里的样子
Stop dismissing me like I'm nothing.
我就是想说这点
That's exactly what I'm talking about.
我小妹房♥间里住了五个人
There are five people in my little sister's room.
我妈房♥里住了五个
Five in my mom's.
他们完全不把自己当外人 随心所欲
They take whatever they want as if it's theirs,
肆意夺走属于我的一切
like nothing of mine means anything.
所以这确实让我很恼火
So... yeah, I'm angry.
我很气愤 卡珊德拉一次又一次践踏我的自尊
I'm angry at Cassandra for humiliating me over and over again,
我最需要你时 你却因为我犯了一次糊涂而不理我
and I'm angry at you for punishing me for one fucking mistake
这也让我很火大
when I needed you the most.
虽然我嘴上说希望她消失
Yeah, maybe I said that I wish she'd disappear.
但那也只是气话
But I didn't mean it.
一个不堪的念头而已
It was just an ugly thought.
你想好好谈一下吗
You want to talk through stuff?
先解决一个问题
Take it one at a time?
先说坎贝尔 再考虑杜威
Campbell and then Dewey?
列张表 分♥析♥利弊
Make a list, pros and cons?
不要
No.
今晚就算了 我只想...
Not tonight. I just want to...
好好睡一觉再说
sleep on it.
我们得清点食物库存 这事不能掉以轻心
We gotta get on that food census stuff. Can't let that slip.
对 这样很明智
Yeah, that's a good idea.
打算找凯莉帮忙
Gonna get Kelly to help.
你和凯莉...
So... you and Kelly.
没有
No.
我们之间没什么
There's nothing.
我没时间想这些 我得在这里守着你
I have no time for that. I need to be here with you.
还有 明天"归家对策委员会"要开会
And also, the Committee on Going Home is meeting tomorrow.
-是啊 -我说可以开会 即便眼下这样
- Yeah. - I said it was okay, even considering.
我觉得这么做很对
No, I think that's right.
我们得继续向前看
We have to keep moving.
你想知道我有什么心愿吗
You know what I want?
我就想要一天
I just want one day
过一天我们以前一起玩耍的日子
where you and I can do the things that we used to do together.
就是我们还是好朋友时...
You know? Like, when we were just friends, like...
到米纳斯池塘划船...
Like take a boat onto Minas Pond and just...
玩一天
hang out all day.
-可以啊 -真的吗
- We can do that. - Really?
你想吗 找一天
You want to? One of these days?
对
Sure.
好
'Kay.
听起来不错
Sounds great.
"归家对策委员会"第四次会议
This is the fourth meeting of the Committee on Going Home.
眼下什么情况
All right. What have you got?
我们派出无人机拍摄全镇的景象
We sent up a drone over the town to take pictures.
摄像头出现了一点故障
There was a bit of a malfunction with the camera.
但从最高点拍摄的照片可见
But as far as we could see, from our maximum height,
放眼之处 我们周围全是森林
there's... nothing around us but dense forest.
无生命体
No sign of life.
我想再提升高度
I wanted to get high enough
看下海是否还在原处
to see if the ocean was, where it's supposed to be.
查看一下地理坏境是否相同
Check if the geography is identical.
我们得再试一次了
Now we'll have to make a... a second attempt at that.
目前掌握的情况就这些
That's it. That's all we have.
好
Okay.
我们把市政厅的文件都翻遍了
"We've been through all of the documents at the town hall.
没发现跟本次事件相关的可疑之处
Nothing out of the ordinary leading up to removal."
有很多对话记录
There were a lot of conversations...
一些关于那股恶臭的通讯邮件
communications about the smell.
环卫署的专家们
Experts, the EPA.
有些信件中提及了一个男人 叫菲弗
Some correspondence with a man named Pfeiffer.
他肯是专门负责除掉那股恶臭的人
He must be some kind of smell-removal guy.
但校车来接我们的两天左右之前 通信就突然中断了
But that cuts off pretty abruptly about two days or so before the buses came.
这条线索就断了
So it's kind of a dead end.
但这不是终结
Well, then it's not the end.
你想喝果汁还是水
You want juice or water?
水
Water's fine.
大家开始公开讲坏话了
People arexa0talking trash in public now, in the street.
-食堂吗 -对 对 闲言碎语
- In the cafeteria? - Yeah, everyone.
我们让大家群体居住 四人一间房♥
Well, we packed 'em into houses together, four in a room.
这样最能滋生集体不满的情绪了
It's a perfect breeding ground for an epidemic of discontent.
他们都说什么了
What are they saying exactly?
他们就是想让她快点裁决
They just want her to decide.
已经三天了
Three days now.
她犹豫不决 显出她能力不足
Her not deciding makes her seem weak.
而众人见她能力不足 后果很可怕
And her being weak, that's the scariest thing.
人心会散 篡权谋位
People are gonna start turning against her.
艾莉呢
Where's Allie?
她在房♥间里 艾莉
In her room. Allie!
目前情况如何
So how's it going?
很不错
Pretty good.
有结果了吗
Anything yet?
怎么了
What's up?
是杜威
It's Dewey.
他已经绝食三餐了
Third meal in a row. He won't eat.
绝食抗♥议♥吗
Like a hunger strike or something?
是吧 我没法逼他吃饭
I-I guess. I can't really force him to.
也是
Right.
一个人不吃饭 能活多久
How long can a person last without eating?
一阵子吧
A while.
我可以去图书馆查一下
I can go to the library and check it out.
好
Okay.
那就当他减肥吧
Then he can lose some weight.
我不想这事传出去
I mean, I don't want the word getting out about this.
我不想让这件事
Like, I don't want to turn into a,
演变成什么群众抗♥议♥
like, a weird protest thing, you know?
我们不该再暗中行事了
We shouldn't be doing stuff in secret.
什么
What?
暗中行事 很容易一发不可收拾
剧集 | 奇异镇 | 导航列表