剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
肖恩·罗伯特·莫菲
Shaun Robert Murphy,
你愿意娶莉亚·阿比盖尔·德莱罗
do you take Lea Abigail Dilallo
为妻吗
to be your wife...
共同生活
...to live together...
好吧
Okay.
肖恩
Shaun?
我们可以的
We got this.
各位
Everyone...
我们有所准备
We're prepared.
无论疾病还是安康都守护她
To keep her in sickness and health,
不另作他想
forsaking all others,
直至死亡
for as long as you both shall live?
我们不在户外举♥行♥婚礼了
We are not having an outdoor wedding.
好啊
Okay.
嘿
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
-我昨晚很开心 -我也是
- I had a great time last night. - Me too.
想吃点早餐吗
Want to go grab some breakfast?
我得去医院
I got to get to the hospital.
我是个外科医生
I'm a surgeon.
你一如既往的好看
You look beautiful as always.
只能视频聊天还有一个好处
One plus of only having video chats...
没有晨起的口气
No morning breath.
我记得那像夏日的微风一般
I remember it being like a summer breeze.
你今天的日程安排是什么
What's on your agenda for the day?
做该死的预算
Ugh, budget hell.
我们部门赤字很大 所以我没办法
Our department's way in the red, so I don't see a way to...
也许我该让你走了
Perhaps I should let you go.
不不 我
No, no. I was, uh...
希望今天早上能有点小兴奋
Hoping for a little excitement this morning,
但看来你在外面 那就
but it looks like you're out and about, so...
我可以抽空
I can make myself available.
太好了
Excellent.
给我两分钟我让这个人走开 好吗
Just give me two minutes to make this go away, yeah?
当然
Sure.
我可以走 但不是两分钟后
I can go away, but not in two minutes.
我的律师昨晚打电♥话♥给我
So, my lawyer called me last night
通知我 我不再是通缉犯了
to tell me I'm no longer a wanted man,
但我希望 这只是对执法部门来说
which, hopefully, only applies to law enforcement.
良 医
第五季 第一集
右扁桃体暴露的视野很好
Nice exposure of the right tonsil.
做小孩子的手术 视野比较困难
Visibility can be tough with kids.
有人心情很好啊
Someone's in a good mood.
这是你今天早上的第三次称赞
That's your third compliment this morning.
马蒂奥昨晚从危地马拉飞过来
Mateo flew up from Guatemala last night.
她心情很好是因为她做♥爱♥了
Oh, she's in a good mood because she had sex.
拉紧上极
Retract the superior pole.
马蒂奥可以来参加这周六的订婚派对
Mateo can come to the engagement party
如果他想来的话
this Saturday if he wants.
婚礼也是
Also the wedding,
取决于他待多久
depending on how long he is staying.
我们不确定婚礼是什么时候
We don't know when it will be,
但是我肯定不会在户外了
but I do know it will not be outdoors.
切开扁桃体柱
Incise the tonsillar pillar
在囊膜周围剥离
and dissect around the capsule.
莉亚负责安排所有的婚礼事宜
Lea is making all of the arrangements
因为她想要一个完美的婚礼
because she wants it to be perfect,
但对我来说最重要的就是娶莉亚
but all that matters to me is marrying Lea,
无论哪一天 都将是完美的一天
and any day that happens will be a perfect day.
真感人
Oh, that's very sweet.
但策划婚礼是大事
But planning a wedding's a big undertaking.
米娅计划我们的婚礼时忙得不可开交
Mia got pretty overwhelmed planning ours.
最好时时关心一下
Better keep checking in.
有个实心 不规则的肿瘤
Oh, there's a firm, irregular mass
在这个扁桃体里
in this tonsil.
把它送去病理科
Get that to pathology.
有点呼吸急促
Some, uh, shortness of breath,
偶尔视力模糊 头痛
occasional blurred vision and headaches,
今天上午 我的尿液有些起沫
and this morning, my urine was foamy.
这个诊所有几个检查室
How many exam rooms in this clinic?
三个 你尿液里有血吗
Three. Any blood in your urine?
有一点 我喜欢那件衬衣
A little. I love that blouse.
-克洛伊牌吗 -库什尼
- Chloe? - Cushnie.
你一天服用20毫克利他林缓释胶囊
You take 20 milligrams of Ritalin L.A. a day?
因为我有多动症
For my ADHD.
就三个吗 我都等不及了
Just three? I hardly had to wait at all.
视力模糊还有头痛
Blurred vision and headaches
可能是利他林的副作用
can be side effects from Ritalin.
你是否愿意停止服药几天呢
Would you be willing to stop your medication for a couple of days,
看看是不是药物导致了你的症状
see if they're causing any of your symptoms?
我可以列出所有关于我行为的抱怨
I'll refer any complaints about my behavior to you.
我担心的是起沫的尿液
Foamy urine concerns me.
可能是肾结石 所以我们应该做个CT
Could be kidney stones, so we should do a CT...
我看工作证上显示你们都是住院医师
I see by your ID badges you're both residents,
但你似乎占主导
but you seem to be more in charge.
这是官方规定还是你比较专横
Is that official, or are you just bossy?
如果我问太多问题了请告诉我
Tell me if I'm asking too many questions.
你问太多问题了
You're asking too many questions.
我们要做一些检测 给你的肾做个CT
We're gonna run some labs and do a CT of your kidneys.
你筹划婚礼是不是很忙
Are you overwhelmed planning the wedding?
因为朴医生和林医生觉得你可能会很忙
Because Park and Lim thought you might be overwhelmed.
没有 一点也没有
Nope, not at all.
我可以的 婚礼会很棒
I've got it. It's gonna be great.
很好
Oh, great.
所以他们才会离婚
That's why they're divorced.
我也很好 因为我的扁桃体切除术
I'm also great, because my tonsillectomy
可能找到了比感染更严重的一些东西
may have found something worse than an infection,
可能挺有趣的 也可能依然很无聊
which may be interesting... Or may still be very boring.
等病理结果出来我才知道
I won't know for sure until the path results...
如果真的很有趣的话再告诉我吧
Maybe let me know once it's definitely interesting?
这办公室可真小
This is a very small office.
实际上 只有我一个人的时候感觉挺大的
Actually, it feels a lot larger when I'm the only one in it.
-你是谁 -我是萨伦
- Who are you? - I'm Salen.
你真的是这家医院的院长吗
Are you really the president of the hospital?
你的门牌上是这样写的
Uh, it says so on the sign on your door.
头衔这么大 办公室却这么小
Pretty small office for such a big title.
妮可
Nicole?
你曾经是位神经外科医生 但现在你
You used to be a neurosurgeon, but now you...
-其实我现在依然是 -你做两份工作
- Actually, I still am. - You do both.
但你偏医生多一点呢
But do you identify more
还是行政岗位多一点呢
as a "Doctor" Or an executive?
事实上 我认为我是一个
Actually, I identify more as someone
想要尽快去工作的人
who wants to get back to work as soon as possible.
妮可
Nicole!
萨伦 抱歉格拉斯曼医生 抱歉
Salen... I'm sorry, Dr. Glassman. I'm so sorry.
我们马上离开
We'll be out of here right away.
莫里森女士 你不能到处闲逛
Ms. Morrison, you can't just wander off.
你该做CT扫描了
It's time for your CT scan.
太棒了
Fantastic.
莫里森女士 请尽量别动
Ms. Morrison, please try to hold still.
是你要我不吃药的
You're the one who wanted me off my meds.
肾盂看起来挺干净
Renal pelvis looks clean.
你听上去很失望
You sound disappointed.
摩根跟我做了个交易
Morgan made me a deal.
我包揽所有脏活累活
I do all the scut work.
如果病人需要做手术的话
If the patient needs anything surgical,
她会和主治医生美言几句
she'll put in a good word with the attending.
就算有肾结石
Even if there's a kidney stone,
手术也不太可能
I mean, surgery's pretty unlikely.
但那是什么 在右肾上
But what's that, on the right kidney?
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表