剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
莎伦建议我学着像你那样玩游戏
Salen suggested I learn to play the game like you do.
她是对的
She's right.
我没有意识到做医生是一种游戏
I didn't realize being a doctor was a game.
你为什么要纠结于此呢?
Why are you obsessing about this?
我们有一个会议
We have a meeting.
我相信你们所有人都有感觉
I'm sure all of you have feelings
关于我们的同事所发生的事情
about what happened with our colleagues.
肖恩 如果你想谈一谈...
Shaun, if you want to talk...
莱恩患有脑膜炎
Ryan has encephalitis.
莉亚是好的 我正专注于医人
Lea is okay. I'm focusing on the medicine.
你说他的头部 CT 是干净的
You said his head CT was clean.
我们的扫描被他的癫痫发作打断了
Our scan was interrupted by his seizure.
我回过头来 检视了这些影像
I went back and reviewed the images.
似乎有低密度的现像
There appears to be hypodensity
在双侧内侧颞叶
in the bilateral medial temporal lobes.
有趣的是 提示是 单纯胞疹病毒
Interesting. Suggests HSV.
那只是颅底的人工制品 这不是脑膜炎
That's just artifact from skull base. It's not encephalitis.
干净 CT 加上干净血液检查表明有心脏问题
Clean CT plus clean blood test suggests a cardiac problem.
我支持朴医生 将莱恩置于遥测状态并...
I'm with Dr. Park. Place Ryan on telemetry and...
你应该相信我
You should trust me.
我昨天告诉你不要做那个手术
I told you not to do that surgery yesterday.
我当时是对的 我现在也是对的
I was right then, and I am right now.
没有理由不排除脑膜炎的可能 也是如此
No reason not to rule out encephalitis, as well.
除了心电监护仪外 还要让他开始服用阿昔洛韦
Start him on acyclovir in addition to the cardiac monitor.
我们可以尝试异环磷酰胺
We could try Ifosfamide.
林和其他人正在发言
Lim and the others are speaking out
在后天的养老基金年度会议上
at the annual Pension Fund meeting the day after tomorrow.
请帮助我为格蕾丝找到一个化疗方案
Please help me find a chemo regimen for Grace.
好的 异环磷酰胺可以引起早产
Okay, Ifosfamide can cause pre-term labor.
我打算用阿霉素
I'm gonna go with Adriamycin.
我将和他们一起发言
I'm gonna speak out with them.
那会毁掉你的整个职业生涯
That's gonna blow up your whole career.
毁掉你的整个生活
Blow up your whole life.
这不是第一次了
Wouldn't be the first time.
跟我们走吧 你的销♥售♥能力很强
Come with us. You're great at sales.
帮助我们劝说养老基金
Help us persuade the Pension Fund.
有时你得为正确的事情站出来
Sometimes you got to stand up for what's right.
我无论支不支持
What I do or do not stand up for
是我的选择
is my choice,
而我的朋友们应该尊重这一点
and my friends should respect that.
你想出了什么办法?
What have you come up with?
有几个选择...
There are a few options...
格蕾丝正在崩溃
Grace is crashing.
我要给你做脑膜炎测试
I'm going to test you for encephalitis
并对你进行遥测 以检查心脏问题
and place you on telemetry to check for heart problems.
好的
Okay.
你的颈部是否感到不适?
Is your neck bothering you?
是的 只是开始觉得有点奇怪
Y-Yeah. It just started feeling a little weird.
好的 请你把你的长袍从肩上拿下来好吗?
Okay, can you take your gown off your shoulders, please?
那--那是什么?
W-What is that?
不是脑膜炎或心脏问题
Not encephalitis or a heart problem.
你有一个子♥宫♥血管破裂的问题
You had a uterine vessel rupture.
我们能够对其进行治疗
We were able to treat it,
但你的癌症比我们想象的进展得更快
but your cancer's progressing quicker than we thought.
我们的建议是终止
Our recommendation is to terminate.
我们将切除肿瘤 并重建你的膀胱
We'll remove the tumor and reconstruct your bladder.
但你说
But you said
有一种化疗对婴儿是安全的
there was a chemotherapy that was safe for the baby.
断裂使一切变得更加严重
The rupture made everything more serious.
你现在需要手术
You need surgery now,
否则癌症可能会杀死你
or the cancer might kill you.
如果你不想终止
If you don't want to terminate,
有一种实验性的膀胱镜手术
there is an experimental cystoscopic surgery.
它应该能够清除几乎所有的癌症
It should be able to clear almost all of the cancer.
什...对婴儿有什么风险?
W-What... What are the risks to the baby?
30 % 的流产机会
30% chance of miscarriage.
格蕾丝
Gracie.
格蕾丝
Gracie.
没关系的
It's okay.
你应该终止
You should terminate.
你应该做手术
You should do the surgery
这可以摆脱所有的癌症
that gets rid of all of the cancer.
我想做化疗
I'd like to do the chemo.
你意识到你可能无法生存
You realize you probably won't survive.
只要婴儿达到生存能力
As long as the baby reaches viability.
格蕾丝 亲爱的 你不必为我做这个
Gracie, honey, you don't have to do this for me.
我没有
I'm not.
我浏览了你最近的一些个案
I went through some of your recent cases.
为...为什么?
W-Why?
因为莎伦说了什么
Because of what Salen said.
你知道她喜欢我 她喜欢我有什么问题呢?
You know she likes me. What's the problem with her liking me?
因为你的偏执反应
Because of your paranoid reaction.
我的反应是因为这似乎是
I reacted because it seemed like
你在她的评论中读出了什么
you were reading something into her comment.
就像你不信任我一样
Like you didn't trust me.
而现在你在翻阅我的档案?
And now you're going through my files?
显然 我不是偏执狂
Apparently, I'm not paranoid.
尼拉 约瑟夫
Nira Joseph.
我没有意识到”玩游戏“
I didn't realize "playing the game"
是失去整个道德指南针的简写
is shorthand for losing your entire moral compass.
尼拉因为你而半盲了
Nira is half-blind because of you.
她有一个肿瘤...
She had a tumor...
她的档案里没有提到
There is no mention in her file
可以挽救回她视力的手术
of the procedure that could have saved her sight.
一个你认为并不可行的程序
A procedure you thought wasn't a viable idea.
我并没有告诉你要隐藏它
I didn't tell you to hide it.
你不可能为每一个病人提供每一个实验性手术...
You can't offer every patient every experimental surgery...
特别是当”我们“试图赢得对诊所的控制时
especially not when "we're" trying to win control of the clinic.
这在医学上是正确的选择
It was the right choice medically.
这是她当初的选择
It was her choice.
莱恩的皮疹加上癫痫发作和昏厥
Ryan's rash plus seizure and fainting
提示是一种自身免疫性疾病
suggests an autoimmune disorder.
有道理 他的红细胞沉降率升高了
Makes sense. His ESR's elevated.
红细胞沉降率是一种非特异性结合率的标识
ESR's a nonspecific inflammatory marker.
如果它是升得很高 也没有关系
Wouldn't matter if it was through the roof.
朴医生 你对这个诊断有意见吗?
Dr. Park, are you taking offense at the diagnosis?
莎伦解雇了我们的朋友
Salen fired our friends.
我事先不知道这一点 没有支持它
I didn't know about that in advance, didn't support it.
那你现在支持吗?
And do you support it now?
他支持什么并不重要 他不是首席执行官
It doesn't matter what he supports. He's not the CEO.
不 他只是她的行李员
No, he's just her bagman.
莎伦进入这间医院 是因为它要破产了
Salen came into this hospital because it was going bankrupt.
而现在它变成了莎伦的提款机
And now it's become Salen's ATM machine.
这是一种进步?
That's an improvement?
从她进来的那一刻起 你就一直在反对她
You have been against her from the moment she came in.
刚刚被证明是正确的
Just proven right.
你没有面对现实 接管正在发生
You're not facing reality. The takeover's happening.
总得有人来维持医院的运转
Someone's got to keep the hospital running.
你以为你很现实吗?你是在做同谋
You think you're being realistic? You're being complicit.
我们应该让莱恩开始使用
We should start Ryan
皮质类固醇治疗自身免疫性疾病...
on corticosteroids for the autoimmune...
难道你们不知道为她辩护
Don't you see how being her
是如何使你们堕落的吗?
apologists is corrupting you?
朴医生...
Dr. Park...
你夺走了一个女人的视野
You took a woman's vision away
以获得你对诊所的控制
to get your hands on the clinic.
这不公平
Not fair.
在她杀了一个孩子之后 你还支持她
And you stand by her after she kills a child.
朴医生 你有别的诊断吗?
Dr. Park, do you have an alternative diagnosis?
没有
No.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表