剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
有的医生与众不同 有的医院也是
照片不错
It's a nice photo.
我没同意那个广♥告♥牌
I did not approve that billboard.
员工合同的第二十五条允许雇主
Section 25 of your employment contract allows
以推广和宣传的用途使用你的照片
use of your image for publicity and marketing purposes.
我不想成为你广♥告♥宣传的主角
I do not want to be the star of your ad campaign.
你为你的自闭症而感到羞愧吗
Are you ashamed of your ASD?
-没有 -很好
- No. - Good.
你的成就很神奇
It's amazing what you've accomplished.
想想你能激励多少神经多样性的患者
Think of all the neurodiverse people you'll inspire.
广♥告♥牌不会激励人
The billboard will inspire no one.
用我的照片不公平
It is not fair to use my picture,
我的照片被翻转了
and it inverts my image.
我的头发方向不对
My hair part is on the wrong side.
-你是感情用事 -我是对的
- You're emotional. - I'm right.
从一到十随便选个数
Pick a random number between one and ten.
你是选了七吗
Did you pick seven?
我不明白这能证明什么
I do not understand what you think that proves.
我们并不如想象中的那么理性
We're not nearly as rational as we think...
看世界的方式
Not in the way we see the world,
和世界观都不理性
not in the way we think about the world.
我经常重新思考之前的决定
I am constantly revisiting earlier decisions.
那你应该重新思考一下
Then you should revisit your decision
放置广♥告♥牌的那个决定
to put up the billboard.
我会的
I will.
但你也得重新思考
But you need to do the same.
48小时内 咱们多方面探索一下这件事
Let's take 48 hours, explore all sides of the issue.
用理智而不是情感
Use reason, not emotion.
然后我们再聊
Then we'll talk.
作为代表很重要 肖恩
Representation's important, Shaun.
只有百分之四的医生是黑人
Only 4% of doctors are Black.
我会尽可能地抛头露面
I get my face out there whenever I can.
这不是代表
This isn't representation.
就只是表面工夫
It's tokenism. Nah.
她没有要聘用更多差异化的医生
She's not hiring more diverse doctors.
她只是利用了已经在这工作的医生
She's just exploiting the ones who already work here.
「你知道有26种认知偏差
"Did you know there are 26 cognitive biases
和知觉失误能影响经济吗」
"and perceptual errors that affect the business community?"
据说医生最容易受到
It says doctors are especially
第五种
susceptible to number 5...
锚定偏见的影响
Anchoring Bias.
对患者情况的第一印象
Initial impressions of a patient's condition
会让我们忽略反面证据
can make us ignore contrary evidence.
莫菲医生 有位患者父亲想要见你
Dr. Murphy, there's a new patient's dad asking to see you.
确切地说是要求见你
And it's more like demanding.
糟了
Oh, no.
如果你叫我来是因为广♥告♥牌
If you asked for me because I was on a billboard,
那不是一个选医生的好标准
that is not a good metric for picking a...
不 我的标准是看到你署名了23篇论文
No, my metric is that you co-authored 23 papers,
八篇关于儿科手术 四篇关于消化问题
eight on pediatric surgeries, four on GI issues.
这是我女儿 霍莉
This is my girl, Holly.
四年来经常呕吐 眩晕
Four years of puking, nausea,
上厕所时会出血
blood when she goes to the bathroom.
我确定是内脏肌病
Now, I'm sure it's visceral myopathy.
你看过十九位医生
You've seen 19 doctors.
有人诊断过是内脏肌病吗
Have any diagnosed visceral myopathy?
他们说是炎症性肠病 但并不是
They said inflammatory bowel, but it's not.
她的情况越来越糟糕
She keeps getting sicker and sicker.
腹部肿胀
Hmm, your abdomen is distended.
你有呕吐吗
Have you been vomiting?
比之前更严重
Worse than ever.
这不太像是外科病例
This doesn't seem to be a surgical case.
我会把你收到内科病房♥
I'll admit you to internal medicine...
我做了很多功课 这就是内脏...
I've done a lot of reading. It's visceral...
她的症状不完全符合内脏肌病
Visceral myopathy doesn't fit her symptoms well,
在网上查病特别不可靠
and looking up diseases on the Internet is very unreliable.
肠道活性低
Bowel is hypoactive.
有很严重的梗阻
She has a serious obstruction.
现在是外科病例了
This has now become a surgical case.
良医
第五季第四集
你这样咳嗽有一个月了吗
You've had this cough for a month now?
是 越来越严重
Yeah, kept getting worse.
上周我有点喘不上气
Last week, I had a little shortness of breath.
我觉得该飞回来看看
Figured it was worth flying back.
从印度回来 你去干什么了
From India. What brought you there?
寻找生命的意义
Meaning of life.
我没在开玩笑
I'm actually not kidding.
我是市里的簿记员 我只是
I was a bookkeeper for the city, and I just...
需要更多的东西
Needed something more.
我环游世界直到找到为止
I traveled the world until I found it.
-宗教吗 -更多是精神满足
- Religion? - Mmm, more like spirituality,
不过是通过公共服务和行善来获得
but through service and charity.
我的生活很简单
I live a very simple life.
村子很小
Small village.
尽可能地多做好事
Just try and do as much good as I can.
深呼吸
Deep breaths.
今天感觉不是特别难受
You know, I don't feel too bad today.
希望我不是反应过度
Ugh, I hope I didn't overreact.
并不是
You didn't.
你的左肺没有任何空气流动
You're hardly moving any air in your left lung.
根据上次重装化油器的时间
Depending on when you last had your carburetor rebuilt,
你得决定一下需要换什么零件
you will need to determine which parts need replacing.
显然你得更换
Obviously, you're going to be replacing
所有封口和所有指针
all of the seals and all of the needles.
你不接电♥话♥
You haven't been answering your phone.
减震器和浮漂
...the damper and the float.
一旦你选择好了
Once you're happy with your choice...
奇怪 手♥机♥明明就在你旁边
Odd, seeing how it's a foot away from you.
要是没有 请看我其他...
If you're not, please look at my other...
咱得聊聊我给你安排的
Let's talk about the press interviews
媒体采访
I scheduled for you.
是你给我安排的
That you scheduled for me.
看出来问题在哪了吗
You see the problem there?
经验告诉我前任管理者的支持
In my experience, support from the old regime
对于平稳过渡很重要
is essential for a smooth transition.
你说好了支持我的
We agreed I'd have yours.
说好的是我站那微笑点头
What we agreed on was that I'd smile and nod.
你觉得采访是什么
What do you think an interview is?
就说点爱思医疗的好话 就完事了
Just a few nice thoughts about Ethicure, and you're all done.
我没有什么好话
I don't have a few nice thoughts,
不过我能告诉你我的真实想法
but I can give you the thoughts I do have.
我帮你写好稿子了
I've scripted them for you.
谢谢 不过我要专注于
Thank you, but I'm gonna focus on things
真正值得我关注的事情
that actually need my attention.
谢谢你来看我
But thanks for stopping by.
梗阻的两端都夹住了
Both sides of the obstruction are clamped.
伦东医生 请切除梗阻的肠道
Dr. Rendon, please resect segmented bowel.
直线切割闭合器
GIA stapler.
给你十块钱和伦东医生分
I'm going to give you $10 to share with Dr. Rendon.
随你怎么分配
Divide however you like.
如果他同意分配方式 术后我会给你们钱
If he approves the split, I'll pay you both after surgery.
好吧 那要是他不同意呢
Oh, okay. And if he doesn't?
那你们就什么都得不到
Then you both get nothing.
好吧
Okay.
我要留八块钱 给马蒂奥两块
I'm gonna keep eight and give Mateo two.
不要
Pass.
两块钱比没有强
Two dollars is better than nothing,
这样最后你们什么都得不到
which is what you've ended up with.
努力增加世界的公平
There's nothing irrational about trying to increase
没有什么不合理的
the amount of fairness in the world.
这是萨伦列表上的第十二种
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表