剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
Sunil? Sunil?
呃...
Uh...
你就在你应该在的地方
You're right where you're supposed to be.
深吸一口气
Take a deep breath.
告诉我他们的名字
Tell me their names.
帕文
Pavan.
利玛
Reema.
还有小拉吉
And little Raj.
很好
Good.
有些法术比其他法术更快一点就过去了
Some spells pass a little more quickly than others.
我...我想我现在好了
I... I think I'm okay now.
苏尼
Sunil.
嗯?
Hmm?
你还记得你为什么在这里吗?
Do you remember why you're here?
因为我快要死了
Because I'm dying.
让我们开始进行这些测试
Let's get started with those tests.
苏尼的磁力共振显示...
DR. PARK: Sunil's MRI shows no contraindication
对深层脑刺♥激♥没有排斥
to deep brain stimulation.
初步化验结果看起来不错
Initial labs look good.
他是理想候选人
He's a great candidate.
挂在我衣柜里的外套是你的「好」西装外套吗?
Is the coat hanging in my closet your "good" blazer?
这是我唯一的西装外套,所以,是的
It's my only blazer, so, yes.
拿去干洗一下
Get it dry-cleaned.
为了我们与安德鲁和莎伦的晚餐
For our dinner with Andrews and Salen.
尽管这对组合很耐人寻味
As intriguing as that pairing is,
晚餐是一个难得的机会
dinner's a hard pass.
不是一个选项
Not an option.
但赔偿是公平的
But compensation is fair.
我们终于可以狂欢《监听风云》了
We can finally binge The Wire.
你的第一个邀约并没有让你离开沙发,而...
Your first offer doesn't get you off the couch, and...
等等,安德鲁和莎伦?
Wait, Andrews and Salen?
游戏尊重游戏
Game respects game.
有时还带着它睡觉
And sometimes sleeps with it.
你和凯兰在拉斯韦加斯参加 UFC 比赛的门票
Tickets for you and Kellan to a UFC fight in Vegas.
还是不要
Still no.
但是把这种想法留给他的生日
But save that thought for his birthday.
莎伦和安德鲁?
Salen and Andrews?
他们之间可能灵魂相认
They may have one soul between them.
有无运动无力的迹象?
Any sign of motor weakness?
他必须容忍♥头架
He's gonna have to tolerate the head frame.
这是颈椎磁力共振
Here's the cervical spine MRI.
我们可以在现场复♥制♥ DBS 试验
We could replicate the DBS trial on site.
我很乐意协调
I'd be happy to coordinate.
哦,你真好
Oh, that's very kind of you.
你确定你会有时间吗?
Are you sure you're gonna have time
当你把我的诊所改造成一个Ethicure集团的利润中心?
while you overhaul my clinic into an Ethicure profit center?
哦,顺便说一下,我需要拿回我的办公室
Oh, and by the way, I'm gonna need my office back.
我希望你不要介意
I hope you don't mind.
甲状旁腺看起来不正常...嗯
Parathyroid looks off. Hmm.
这是异位病变吗?
DR. REZNICK: Is that an ectopic lesion?
他有过肾结石的病史
He's had a history of renal stones.
我不...
I don't...
他的钙和 PTH 水平是多少?
What were his calcium and PTH levels?
它们只是轻度升高
They were only mildly elevated.
工作检查没有什么触发
Nothing that triggered for the workup.
你在想什么?
What are you thinking?
我在想这可能不是路易体痴呆症
I'm thinking this may not be Lewy Body Dementia.
用 Prolene 缝合线修复心室撕裂
SHAUN: Repairing the ventricular tear with Prolene sutures.
没有剩余的动脉或大出血
JORDAN: No remaining arterial or major bleeds.
很好...我宁愿不用开启她的肚皮
Good. I'd prefer not to have to open her belly.
我希望你们两个都着袜子参加我的婚礼
I would like both of you to wear socks to my wedding.
不着鞋,只着袜
No shoes. Just socks.
莉亚和我找到了一个几乎完美的教堂,但地板发出吱吱声
Lea and I found a nearly perfect church, but the floor squeaks.
应该会有一些有趣的照片
Should make for some interesting pictures.
没有
JORDAN: No.
你不可能抢走我
No way you are robbing me
展示我新布鲁诺马格利斯的机会
of a chance to show off my new Bruno Maglis.
另外,湿脚和臭脚也不在莉亚的梦想婚礼中
Also, wet and stinky feet are not in Lea's dream wedding.
那是...可能是真的
That's... probably true.
最后一次缝合
Last suture is in.
艾伦医生,孩子怎么样了?
Dr. Allen, how's the baby?
心率稳定
Heart rate is stable.
好的...下一步,让她下来成像
Okay. Next step, get her down to imaging.
我们需要为这些骨盆骨折制定手术方案...
We need a surgical plan for these pelvic fractures
赶在它们造成任何更多出血之前
before they cause any more bleeding.
亚伦!亚伦!
Aaron! Aaron!
我并不指望有奇迹发生,但还是要感谢你
I didn't expect a miracle, but thank you.
他还没有走出困境
He's not out of the woods yet.
他仍然有一个病变
He still has a lesion.
好吧,希望是良性的,希望是可移除的
Okay, hopefully benign, hopefully removable.
我听到了...真的吗?
I heard you. Really?
大多数人在听到非常糟糕的讯息后就不再听了
Most people stop listening after they hear the very bad news,
或者,在这种情况下,非常好的讯息
or, in this case, the very good news.
好的,今天下午的核研究,我知道了
Okay, the nuclear study this afternoon, I got it.
黛比发生了什么事?
What happened with Debbie?
为什么我旋风式的冲动婚姻...
Why did my impulsive, whirlwind marriage
对一个持枪的咖啡师来说,不成功吗?
to a gun-toting barista not work out?
嗯
Hmm.
你受伤了 我看起来受伤了吗?
You're hurt. Do I look hurt?
我刚刚救了一个人
I just saved a man.
我知道你是如何放不下东西
I know how you hold onto things.
我知道你是如何试图解决事情的
And I know how you try to fix things
而你试图修复所有人
and you try to fix everyone.
我很好 跟我说话
I'm okay. Talk to me.
因为我非常怀疑你是否还和人说话
'Cause I doubt very much you're talking to anybody else.
我是我自己,而且是近距离的个人
I was myself, and up close and personal,
黛比不喜欢她观察到的东西
Debbie didn't like what she saw.
她...
She...
她说我有控制欲,很自私
She said I was controlling and selfish.
你有没有告诉她她是对的?
Did you tell her she was right?
嗯,是的,因为她是
Well, yeah, 'cause she was.
这并没有什么帮助
It didn't help.
蒙大拿州有什么?
What's in Montana?
松树、牛仔靴和
Pine trees and cowboy boots and
变化...对我来说
change for me.
在蒙大拿州,没有人认识我
In Montana, no one knows me,
而我没有历史
and I have no history,
而且没有人对我有任何期望
and no one has any expectations of me.
你以前也做过这个 在麦迪之后
You've done this before. After Maddie.
这并不公平
That's not fair.
我知道
I know.
但我的治疗师会说你是
But my therapist would say you're
「捉紧不放」
"pulling a geographic."
你的治疗师见过我吗?
Has your therapist met me?
我得去为苏尼的手术做准备
I have to go prepare for Sunil's procedure.
最安全的途径是外部固定
The safest path is external fixation.
我们会用一个金属框架来稳定骨折的骨头
We'd use a metal frame to stabilize the fractured bones
直到你的宝宝准备好要分娩
until your baby is ready to be delivered.
你需要卧床休息三个星期
You'd need three weeks of bed rest,
而且你很可能会发展成衰弱的关节炎
and you'll likely develop debilitating arthritis.
有一个很大的机会,你将永远不会
There's a significant chance you will never
再也没有完全的行动能力,但...
have full mobility ever again, bu...
我有研究生院的一份工作 这个孩子
I have grad school. A job. This baby.
这不可能是唯一的选择 不,不是的
That can't be the only option. No, it's not.
我本来想告诉你,如果我们现在做剖腹产
I was going to tell you, if we do a C-section now,
我们可以做一个内固定
we could do an internal fixation,
这将大大增加你的机会
which would greatly improve your chances
可在没有帮助的情况下行走
of walking without assistance.
尽管它确实增加了
Though it does increase the risk of complications
与早产有关并发症的风险
associated with premature birth.
所以我要么就再也不能正常走路了
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表