剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
如果我们尝试不同的嫁接技术,如...
What if we tried a different grafting technique like...
不,不,有太多的疤痕组织从...
No, no, there is too much scar tissue from the...
我...
I...
哦,放松 我现在只是一个主治医生
Oh, relax. I'm just an attending now.
有事相求
With a favor to ask.
朴已经问过我了
Park already asked me.
我真的很尊重你,但我的工作很辛苦
I really respect you, but I worked my ass off
才能进入这个住院医生计划 我不能冒这个险
to get into this residency program. I can't risk it.
我知道你认为在莎伦接管之前,情况更好
I know you think things were better before Salen took over.
绝对的 那么,你加入了吗?
Definitely. So, you're in?
绝对不
Definitely not.
我有太多的情绪,它们可能已经泄漏了
I have too many emotions, and they may already be leaking.
我都说不上来
I can't even tell.
哦 哦
Oh. Oh.
骨髓
Bone marrow.
哦,这很奇怪
Oh, that was odd.
我很确定她只是想到事情
I'm pretty sure she just had an idea.
嗯
Hmm.
你可能想和她一起去
You may want to go with her.
我得走了
I have to go.
通过将捐赠者的骨髓干细胞注入奈丽体内
By infusing the donor's bone marrow stem cells into Nelly,
我们欺骗她的身体,使其认为
we trick her body into thinking
捐赠者的气管是她的
the donor trachea is hers.
不错 虽然,这确实增加了感染的风险
Nice. Although, it does increase the risk of infection,
我想你是要指出这一点
which I assume you're about to point out.
不,既然你已经说了,我就不说了
No, not now that you've said it.
我可能对莉亚很暴躁
I may be cranky about Lea,
但你绝对是我的老板,而老板是赢家
but you are definitely my boss, and the boss wins.
奔着拉莉去吧
Run it past Nelly.
嘿,科仔
Hey, Codeman.
爸爸
Dad.
什么...你为什么坐在轮椅上?
What... Why are you in a wheelchair?
当他们试图修复我的手臂时
When they tried to fix my arm,
它把我的腿弄乱了
it kind of messed up my legs.
现在我可以整天开着这跑车到处跑了
Now I get to ride around in this hotrod all day.
你感觉如何?
How you feeling?
累了 我们什么时候可以回家?
Tired. When can we go home?
很快就好了,拍檔
Real soon, buddy.
但你会有一个新家
But you're gonna have a new home.
什么?我们要去哪里?
What? Where are we going?
我...
I...
我不能和你一起去
I can't come with you.
你会住在别的地方吗?
Y-You'd live somewhere else?
我们两个人都坐在椅子上,这只是...
With both of us in the chairs, it's just...
我不知道我们会如何打理
I don't know how we'd manage.
在旧金山有一个好地方
There's a great place in San Francisco.
爸爸,不...
Dad, no...
不,你会更接近巨人队
No, you'll be way closer to the Giants.
我还会去看你,带你看比赛
And I'll come see you and take you to a game.
但我们是一个团队
But we're a team.
永远都是这样,拍档
Always will be, buddy.
科迪?
Cody?
你看到的是重影吗?
Are you seeing double?
这种情况有时会发生
It happens sometimes.
我们需要给他做核磁共振检查
We need to get him an MRI.
这实际上可能是一件好事
This could actually be a good thing.
欺骗我的身体,你想怎么做就怎么做
Trick my body any way you want.
你忘了什么吗?
You forget something?
我想起了一件事
I remembered something.
圣诞节,1999 年
Christmas, 1999.
我们收到两份...
We had two...
树下的大礼物
Big presents under the tree.
你先开启你的
You opened yours first.
我从未想过给你带来伤害...
I never wanna cause you harm...
一把宝贝泰勒原声吉他
A Baby Taylor acoustic guitar.
我希望收到一个电子琴
I was hoping for a keyboard.
但你收到一套化妆工具
But you got a makeup set
因为你是那个漂亮的人
because you were the pretty one.
根本没有提起过......
Never brought it up at all...
因为我是无才之人
Because I was the talentless one.
听到我的呼唤...
Hear me calling...
我仍然有这样的感觉
I still f-feel like that.
你卖♥♥出了竞技场
You sell out arenas.
你写得像 Joni Mitchell
You write like Joni Mitchell.
你能抓住我吗?
Will you catch me?
你是否愿意伸出你的手臂...
Will you hold out your arms...
如果能一起做就好了
It would be nice to do it together.
你能抓住我吗?
Will you catch me?
你认为你足够强大吗?
Do you think that you're strong enough?
她也很想念她
She misses her, too.
你认为你足够强大吗?
Do you think that you're strong enough?
伸出你的手臂,抓住我
Hold out your arms and catch me
四年级时,我总是被人欺负
In fourth grade, I always got picked on
并在体育课前的更衣室里被殴打
and beat up in the locker room before gym class.
我的体育老师,卡尔先生
My gym teacher, Mr. Carl,
试图让其他孩子停下来
tried to get the other kids to stop.
这只是让情况变得更糟
That just made it worse.
所以他告诉我,如果我不再来上体育课,他无论如何都会给我一个 B
So he told me if I stopped coming to gym class, he'd give me a B anyway.
所以我停下来了
So I stopped.
好吧...
Okay...
我还是被欺负了
I still got bullied,
只是不在更衣室里
just not in the locker room.
卡尔先生所做的一切让我感到虚弱和无用
All Mr. Carl did was make me feel weak and useless.
当我改变你的分数时,你也有同样的感觉
The same way you felt when I changed your scores.
你是一个有缺陷和混乱
You are a flawed, messy,
和完全美好的人
and totally wonderful human being.
你对我来说绝对足够好
You're definitely good enough for me.
你也是,尚恩
So are you, Shaun.
我保证
I promise.
我相信你
I trust you.
感谢你
Thank you.
但在某些时候
But at some point,
你会感到担心和不安全
you'll feel worried and insecure,
否则我就会觉得很乱,我们就会再吵闹......
or I'll feel messy, and we will fight agai...
我不想这样做
I don't want to.
我也不想,尚恩
Neither do I, Shaun.
佐敦的沙发并不舒服
Jordan's couch is not comfortable.
但我的观点是...
But my point is...
下次我感到不安全的时候,我会按响牛铃
Next time I feel insecure, I'll ring the cowbell.
我想我们需要的不仅仅是牛铃
I think we're gonna need more than the cowbell.
我们将需要大量的艰苦努力
We're gonna need a lot of hard work.
我喜欢努力工作
I like hard work.
我也是
Me, too.
他浑身是汗,脸色苍白,有视觉问题
He was sweaty, pale, had visual issues.
垂体瘤可能会导致
A pituitary tumor may be causing
我们认为是由于他的歌♥舞伎综合症引起的一些症状
some of the symptoms we thought were due to his Kabuki Syndrome.
这是一次捕风捉影的行动 你感到内疚
This is a fishing expedition. You feel guilty.
你给了祖许可,让他冒所有的风险
You gave Joe permission to risk it all,
而这并不奏效
and it didn't work.
现在你不顾一切地要做任何事情来帮助这个家庭
Now you're desperate to do anything to help this family.
有问题?
And that's a problem?
让这些人对奇迹产生希望?
Getting these people's hopes up for a miracle?
他的脑垂体没有问题
His pituitary's clear.
我们来看看他的其他内分泌器官
Let's look at his other endocrine organs.
我听说你加入了林的队伍
I heard you joined Lim's posse.
我奉行的信条是
I live by the credo,
杀害婴儿的人不应该管理医院
people who kill babies shouldn't run hospitals.
肾上腺清楚
Adrenals are clear.
这是在还原
That's reductive.
有一个错误,一个大错误 没有人否认这一点
There was a mistake, a big one. No one's denying that.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表