剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
我读了你的信
I read your letter
几个月前
a few months ago.
我在六年前就寄出了
I sent it six years ago.
我不确定我是否想听你说甚么
I wasn't sure I wanted to hear what you had to say.
但这很好
But it was nice.
我只是想告诉你这个家庭的情况
I just wanted to tell you about the family.
我不再是这个家庭的一员了
I'm not a part of the family anymore.
我离开时 你说得很清楚
You made that very clear when I left.
你选择了离开
You chose to leave.
我们想让你留下 想协助你
We wanted you to stay, wanted to help you.
你不是唯一在挣扎
You're not the only one who struggles
找到正确的道路的人
with finding the right path.
我们有时都必须选择否认自己的肉体
We all must sometimes choose to deny our flesh.
你是对的
You're right.
我确实做了一个选择
I did make a choice.
我可以遵守你的规则
I could follow your rules,
或者我可以爱自己 并接受我是谁
or I could love and accept who I am.
我选择了哪个更重要......
I chose which one mattered more...
你也一样
And so did you.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
深吸一口气
Take a deep breath.
我需要一些协助
I need some help!
CT 显示胸壁上的肿瘤已经增大
CT shows the chest wall tumor has grown.
他的血流到了胸腔 使他的肺部塌陷了
He's bleeding into the thoracic cavity, and it is collapsing his lung.
他现在需要手术以止血
He needs surgery to stop the bleed now.
他的血细胞计数太低了
His blood cell counts are too low.
也许我们应该做一个回声检查 看看他的心脏是否正常
Maybe we should do an echo to see if his heart
-是否足够稳定的 -不 没有时间了
- is stable enough for... - No. There isn't time.
征得你母亲的同意 我将开始
Get consent from your mother, and I will start
为你父亲做栓塞手术做准备
prepping your father for the embolization.
麻醉一定造成了
The anesthesia must have caused
史提芬的血压下降
a drop in Steph's blood pressure
和她之前的伤害
and completed her previous injury.
那么她最有希望的 就是眼球追踪技术
Then her best bet's eye-tracking technology.
这很好
That'll be great,
如果她每分钟只想说一个字
as long as she only wants to speak one word a minute.
好吧 她会开窍
Well, she'll get the hang of it.
经过几个月的训练
After months of training.
嗯 这比她现在的情况要好
Well, it's better than what she has now.
采访进行得如何
How'd the interview go?
嗯 很好
Mm. Great.
内科主任
The head of internal medicine
基本上就是 10 年后的我
is basically me 10 years from now.
我们彼此相爱
We loved each other.
而且她的部门刚刚获得了 SPORE 资助
And her department just got a SPORE grant.
听起来你很感兴趣
Sounds like you're interested.
听起来我好像在回答你的问题
It sounds like I'm answering your question.
哦 充满热情
Oh, with enthusiasm.
甚么...我要用第二台搅拌机做甚么
Wha... What am I gonna do with a second blender?
是 我给你买♥♥了一个搅拌器
Yeah, I got you a blender.
打开它
Open it.
Weddiquette 网站说我不能
Weddiquette says I can't.
这很蠢 只管打开吧
That's dumb. Just open it.
哦 我不能
Oh, I can't.
只要打开它
Just open it.
嗯
Mm.
我真的很喜欢
I really love it.
嗯 嗯 这张相片只是一个占位符
Mm-hmm. The photo's just a placeholder
-直到你得到真正的婚礼相片 -嗯
- until you get the real wedding pics. - Mm.
但那件衣服穿在你身上看起来很不错
But that dress looked amazing on you.
-感谢你 -嗯
- Thank you. - Mm-hmm.
-这很有趣 -嗯 嗯
- This was fun. - Mm-hmm.
你的血压看起来不错
Your blood pressure looks good.
没有发烧或感染的迹象
No fever or sign of infection.
我们明天应该可以开始对你进行眼球追踪
We should be able to start you on eye-tracking tomorrow.
我...我们以前也试过
W... We tried that before.
这可能需要一段时间以适应
It can take a while to get used to.
不 不 这次相机的方向是对的
No, no, the camera's facing the right way this time.
我保证
I promise.
这里是客厅
This is the living room.
还有饭厅 厨房♥ 客房♥及办公室
Also the dining room, kitchen, guest room, and office.
所有这些都位于这 400 平方英尺的地方 很方便
All conveniently located in these 400 square feet.
而且这都是我们的
And it's all ours!
有人电♥话♥响
Someone's phone's ringing.
我知道
I know.
朴
Park.
我们可以让史提芬重新获得她的声音
We can give Steph her voice back.
将导管推进到右侧第四肋间动脉
Advance the catheter to the right fourth intercostal artery.
他教我如何骑单车时 得到了这个伤疤
He got this scar teaching me how to ride a bike.
我当时走得太快了 我还不知道如何剎车
I was going too fast. I didn't know how to brake yet.
他抓住了我
He caught me.
我们俩最后都缝了针
We both ended up with stitches.
输送栓塞剂
Delivering the embolic agent.
我爸爸教我如何打领带
My dad taught me how to tie a tie.
他是一位牧师 在星期天穿上了他最好的衣服
He was a minister who wore his Sunday best
每周一天
every day of the week.
他死的时候
When he died,
一年以来 我每天都穿着他的西装外套
I wore his suit jackets every day for a year.
我父亲是我的第一个化学老师
My dad was my first chemistry teacher.
我们每个周末都在一起烘烤 寻求找到
We baked together every weekend on a quest to find
完美的燕麦朱古力片饼干配方
the perfect oatmeal chocolate chip cookie recipe.
我很冷
I'm cold.
液体浑浊
Fluid is cloudy.
他有一个恶性胸腔积液
He has a malignant pleural effusion.
我们能把它排走吗
Can we drain it?
这将继续回来
It will keep coming back
并使癌症在他的胸腔内 四处扩散
and spread the cancer everywhere in his chest cavity.
你父亲的预言错误
Your father's prognosis was wrong.
他只有几周的生命了
He only has a few weeks to live.
你有几周时间 也许是几天
You have weeks. Maybe days.
但很可能是几周
But likely weeks.
我们将继续排出液体
We'll continue to drain the fluid
并尝试找到一个手术 希望能给你更多时间
and try to find a surgery that will give you more time.
上帝以伟大的神迹赐予我们特权
God has privileged us with great miracles.
而且他还会再来
And He will again.
安息日
Shabbos.
犹太人神圣的休息日今晚开始
The Jewish holy day of rest begins tonight.
上帝及我计划就这样做......
God and I plan to do just that...
休息
Rest.
好吧 让我们...
Okay, let's...
我们将在她的感觉运动皮层上植入电极
We'll implant electrodes on her sensorimotor cortex,
这将对她的脑电波进行译码
which will decode her brainwaves.
史提芬所要做的就是试着说话
All Steph has to do is try to speak,
及接收器转发的信♥号♥♥
and the receiver relays the signals,
这些都被翻译成了语♥音♥
which are translated into speech.
这是一项全新的技术
It's brand-new technology
这只是成功过几次
that's only been done successfully a couple times.
这是新的技术 将使史提芬不仅仅是有声音
It's new technology that would give Steph not just a voice,
她的声音也能重获
but her voice back.
通过上传中风前拍摄的声音文件 我们可以...
By uploading audio files taken before the stroke, we can...
但史提芬无法承受另一个危及生命的手术
Steph can't handle another life-threatening surgery.
这个眼球追踪装置 将使她能够与人交流
The eye-tracking device will allow her to communicate...
现在 他们一无所获
Right now, they've got nothing.
他们彼此相爱
They love each other.
你在推崇虚假的希望 因为你看到史提芬
You're pushing false hope because you see Steph
视为一个负担而已
as nothing but a burden.
我正在努力给他们一些生活质量
I'm trying to give them some quality of life.
你在拿她的生命冒险 因为你无法想象
You're risking her life because you can't imagine
为另一个人做出那样的牺牲
making that kind of sacrifice for another person.
朴是对的
Park's right.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表