剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
你还好吗
You okay?
我在所有「喜帖」上盖了章 写了地址
I stamped and addressed all the Save the Date cards.
我希望提前两个月通知足够了
I hope two months' notice is enough.
婚礼策划书上都说四到六个月最好
The wedding planning books all said four to six is best.
你完全可以等到你休假的那一天
You definitely could have waited until you had a day off.
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道改变对你来说很难
I know change is hard for you.
萨伦的改革并不难 因为我有自闭症
Salen's changes are not hard because of my ASD.
新的肥皂 干手♥机♥和手术服
The new soap, hand dryers, and scrubs
都没有我们从前的好
are all inferior to what we had before.
现在我必须带自己的肥皂和纸巾
Now I have to bring my own soap and paper towels.
我之前见过你适应一些事情
I've seen you adapt to things before.
比如厕纸 还有我切牛油果的方式
Like the toilet paper and how I cut avocados.
她在其他医院也用同样的东西
She uses the same stuff at her other hospitals,
员工们显然很喜欢
and the staff apparently likes them.
我得给她看我的证据
I need to show her my evidence.
我相信萨伦有她自己的证据
I'm sure Salen has her own evidence.
她热衷于收集数据
She's all about collecting data.
我没错
I'm not wrong.
我没有说你错了
I didn't say you were.
也许你应该先看看其他人是怎么想的
Maybe you should see what the others think first.
如果研究表明我是对的
If the studies prove I'm right,
那么其他人如何想无关紧要
what others think doesn't matter.
对你来说 没错
To you, yes,
但她在每个房♥间里都安装了微笑或皱眉的按钮
but she installed smile-frown buttons in every room.
要想让萨伦改变主意
To get Salen to change her mind,
你得想想什么对她来说才是重要的 而非你
you need to think about what's important to her, not you.
那真是个
That is...
好主意
Good advice.
谢谢你
Uh, thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
谢谢你做了这些
And thank you for taking care of these.
我今天会把这些邮寄出去
I will mail them out today.
真的好激动呢
This is so exciting.
是的 没错
Yes, it is.
你签了一年租约
Well, you signed a year lease.
也许这值得买♥♥张沙发 在墙上挂些艺术品
Might be worth buying a couch, putting some art on the wall.
我喜欢的艺术品我买♥♥不起
The art I like I can't afford.
你不喜欢在床上看电视吗
And you didn't like watching TV in bed?
我在床上当然不喜欢看电视
I definitely liked not watching TV in bed.
至少买♥♥个咖啡机吧
At least get a damn coffee maker.
是 老板
Si, Jefa.
安德鲁斯现在是你的老板
Andrews is tu jefe now.
祝我好运
Mmm, suerte la mia.
我知道你已经有一段时间不受管束了
I know it's been a while since you've been supervised.
我跟萨伦打交道已经够忙的了
I've got enough on my plate dealing with Salen,
所以拜托 好好干
so please... Make it work.
我和信托基金捐赠人还有独♥裁♥者共事过
I've worked with trust fund donors and dictators.
我应付得了安德鲁斯
I can manage Andrews.
多么美好的清晨
Oh, what a beautiful morning
多么美好的一天
Oh, what a beautiful day
BGM: Oh What a Beautiful Morning by Bria Samoné Henderson
某人心情很好啊
Somebody's in a good mood.
刚刚在我们新的健身中心
Just had my first personal training session
完成了我的第一次个人训练
in our new fitness center.
我强烈推荐拉斐尔
I highly recommend Rafael.
-可爱吗 -超级可爱
- Cute? - Very.
在拉伸的时候 他知道用多大力度来推你
And he knows just how hard to push when stretching you out.
我还是坚持在家锻炼
I'll stick to working out at home.
在家他可以假装自己是洛奇·巴尔博亚
Where he can pretend he's Rocky Balboa.
更像是李秀雄
More like Soo Woong Lee.
如果你提议的话 萨伦可能会装个沙袋
Salen would probably install a heavy bag if you asked.
她好像很想要升级设施
She seems eager to upgrade the amenities.
她是很想降低我们的
She's eager for a reduced rate
医疗保险费率
on our health insurance,
她用健身房♥就能做到
which a gym gives her.
你更希望她多给点钱
And you prefer she pay more?
等她刷完漆 装饰好窗户
After she's done with the paint and window treatments,
就会降薪的
the cuts will come.
你在抱怨你所认同的改良
You're complaining about upgrades you agree with
是因为你对甚至还没有提议的降薪
because you're annoyed about cuts
心怀不满吗
that haven't even been proposed?
如果你这么乐观
If you're so optimistic,
为什么你整晚辗转反侧
why were you tossing and turning all night?
我很热 我不喜欢你的床垫
I was hot, and I hate your mattress.
你不是有个前交叉韧带重建术吗
Don't you have an ACL to repair?
昨晚气温在16度以下
It was in the low 60s last night.
我回家路上吃了塔可
I got tacos on the way home,
然后我就情不自禁
and then I couldn't...
当我们在床上时
You know, while we were in bed.
我还是很疼 腹部很胀
I am still in so much pain and totally bloated.
-你会在男朋友面前放屁吗 -当然不会
- Would you fart in front of a boyfriend? - Absolutely no.
我非常真实 但那不行
I'm all for being real, but not that...
早上好
Good morning.
我们在聊
We were just saying...
我们有多喜欢健身房♥ 那...
How much we love the gym. It's...
别说话
Stop talking.
我洗澡时有了个灵感
I had an inspiration in the shower.
我习惯第一时间记下一个好主意
I never wait to jot down a good idea.
好吧
All right.
我第一次在一个男人家里过夜时
First time I sleep over at a guy's place,
早上 他在洗澡时
in the morning, while he's in the shower,
我进去 坐在马桶上 解大便
I go in, take a seat on the toilet, drop a deuce.
这样很能区分开男人与男孩
Really separates the men from the boys.
快来人帮忙
We need some help over here!
27岁男性 严重颅面创伤
27-year-old male. Severe craniofacial trauma.
没有反应 呼吸微弱
Non-responsive. Breathing's shallow.
需要气道急救车和颅内压螺栓装置
Need an airway cart and ICP bolt set-up.
他被车撞了吗
He get hit by a car?
他的前轮胎卡在下水道格栅里了
His front tire got caught in a drain grate.
整个人从车把上飞过去 脸朝下摔到路边
Flew over the handlebars and crashed face-first into the curb.
嘴里全是血
His mouth is full of blood.
我们得在他窒息之前保持呼吸道畅通
We need to secure his airway before we lose it.
我需要做个脑部和面部CT
I need to get a brain and face CT.
我们还需要做三维重建CT扫描
We're also going to need 3-D CT recon scans.
来制♥作♥立体光刻模型 用于他所要做的两个手术
To create a stereolithographic model of the two...
实际上 是三个手术
Actually three surgeries he'll need
来修复他的下颌骨 鼻骨 额窦
to repair his mandible, nasal bones, frontal sinus,
颅骨 以及眼眶爆裂性骨折
and skull and the orbital blowout fractures.
靠 那太棒了
Damn. That's gonna be awesome.
因为我们能够帮到他
That we get to help him.
这也会是几场很酷的手术
It's also going to be some very cool surgeries.
到目前为止 您如何评价您在爱思医疗的体验
谢谢
Thank you.
良医
第五季第三集
第一台手术是颏下的气道创建
Surgery number one will be a creation of a submental airway.
新的肥皂真不好闻
The new soap smells awful
而且冲洗时间太长
and it takes too long to rinse.
-你觉得呢 -我挺喜欢的
- Do you agree? - I like it.
第二台手术是切开复位内固定术
Surgery number two will be an ORIF
以修复他的鼻腔前骨和鼻窦骨折
to repair his nasoorbitoethmoid frontal bone and sinus fractures.
喷气干手♥机♥声音太大了
And the jet air hand dryers are too loud,
并且它们雾化细菌 加大了细菌的传播
and they aerosolize germs, increasing their spread.
它们更环保
They're better for the environment,
并且如果你洗得好的话
and if you've washed properly,
不应该会有细菌传播
there shouldn't be any germs to spread.
好的 你错了
Okay, you're wrong.
在我找萨伦谈之前先给你看看资料
I'll show you the research before I talk to Salen.
第三台 也就是最后一台手术是
The third and final surgery will be ORIF
双下颌骨骨折 颧上颌复合体
of the bilateral mandible fractures, ZMC,
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表