剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
天堂小镇 蒙大纳州
看好了 擦玻璃的
Open wide, Glass-wipe!
这个球来了
This one's comin' at ya!
杰瑞
Hey, Jerry!
你从高中毕业舞会后就没开车送人回家过
You haven't driven anyone home since junior prom!
给他个教训 小格
Whoo! You tell him, Glassy!
给他个教训 小格
Whoo! You tell him, Glassy!
莉亚 你来这儿干嘛
Lea, what are you doing here?
肖恩还好吗
Is Shaun all right?
他没事 差不多
He's fine. Basically.
差不多
"Basically"?
他一直在找你
Well, he's been trying to reach you.
你没去试礼服
You missed your tux fitting.
你是来给我量尺寸的吗
Are you here to take my measurements?
肖恩真的很纠结 他一直在给你打电♥话♥
Shaun is really struggling right now. He's been calling you.
纠结 真的假的
Struggling? Really?
你大老远跑来蒙大纳州
You came all the way out here to Montana
就因为他很纠结
because he's struggling?
他不是曾经为广♥告♥牌的事纠结吗 对吧
Wasn't he struggling over the... the billboard thing, right?
结果发现 他根本不需要我 不是吗
Turns out, he didn't need me at all, did he?
所以你觉得他再也不需要你了是吗
So you figure he's never going to need you?
你打算怎么办 逃跑 待在这儿
What are you gonna do? Run away? Stay here?
我不是在逃跑
I'm not running away.
我是打击率0.394的恶魔猎犬队的4号♥击球员
I'm hitting .394, batting cleanup for The Devil Dogs.
为什么
Why?
医生
Yo, doc!
我们正要去牛肉串串店
We're just headed to The Stick & Steak.
你和你朋友要不要一起来
You and your friend coming with?
我朋友就要走了 但我马上就过去
My friend was just leaving, but I'll be right there.
肖恩很好 你也很好 我也很好
Shaun's fine. You're fine. I am fine.
我今晚会给他打电♥话♥ 回家吧
I'll call him tonight. Go home.
莉亚在出差
Lea is on a business trip.
她要到星期天才回来
She's gone until Sunday,
也就是说我周末可以
which means I can spend the weekend
再看看最新的病例报告
reviewing the latest case reports.
我不能那样
I can't allow that.
摩根这周末值班
Morgan's on call this weekend.
你和我要出去 吃披萨 看电影
You and I are going out... pizza and a movie.
两个事实上的单身汉自找麻烦
Two de facto bachelors looking for trouble.
我不喜欢吵闹的电影 也不喜欢麻烦
I don't like loud movies. Or trouble.
我们选一个安静点的
We'll pick a quiet one.
也不喜欢橄榄 蘑菇和凤尾鱼
Or olives, mushrooms, or anchovies.
但除此之外
But other than that,
那听起来很有趣
that sounds like a lot of fun.
不稳定的一级创伤
Unstable level one trauma.
25岁男性 从三十英尺高的
25-year-old male, fell 30 feet
-脚手架上摔落 -A3空闲
- from scaffolding. - A3 is open.
头部重伤 多处骨折
Massive head trauma, multiple fractures.
收缩压五十
BP is 50 over palp.
-你去吧 -双侧胫腓骨骨折
- You go. - Bilateral tib-fib injuries.
右大腿股骨骨折
Femur fracture of the right thigh.
腹部肿胀 紧张 还有瘀伤
Belly is distended, tense, and bruised.
他有内出血
He has internal bleeding.
他失去了百分之四十的血容量
He's lost 40% of his blood volume.
按压开放伤口
Apply pressure to the open wound.
他是O型阴性血 我们需要六个单位的血液
He's O-neg. We need six units
和快速输液器 马上
and a rapid infuser, stat.
他腹部的血太多了 看不清楚
There's too much blood in his abdomen to see.
我们需要便携式CT机 以防...
We need a portable CT before...
他呼吸衰竭了
He's in respiratory failure.
应急插管盘
Crash intubation tray!
弹琴有助于提高注意力 工作记忆
Playing helps with attention, working memory,
和处理事务的速度
and processing speed.
我能让门诊盈利
I can make the clinic profitable.
我有氧健身课上的一位女士
A woman in my barre-cardio class
是一家媒体公♥司♥的医疗保险经理
is the health insurance manager for a media company.
他们在寻找另一家医疗服务机构
They're looking for another health provider.
如果我们能够签下合同 就意味着有三千名客户
Could mean 3,000 insured clients if we win the contract.
告诉我她的名字 我来搞定
Give me her name and I'll get it done.
我想来做这笔交易
I'd like to close the deal.
之后 我希望能有门诊及其预算的完整控制权
And then, I would like full control of the clinic and its budget.
抓住自己的优势 挺聪明
Holding onto your leverage. Smart.
那我们拭目以待
Let's see what you can do.
严重的脑挫伤 多处肋骨骨折
Severe brain contusions. Multiple rib fractures.
右胸膜腔有血
Blood in the right pleural space.
他有大量腹膜积血
He has a massive hemoperitoneum.
五级肝损伤 脾脏粉碎
Grade five liver lac. Spleen is pulverized.
腰椎骨折
Lumbar spine fractured.
右肾已经无法挽救了
Right kidney's unsalvageable.
血压在下降 他的血管加压药剂量加到最大了
Pressure's falling, and he's maxed out on vasopressors.
试试凝血酸
Try TXA.
他是器官捐赠者吗
Is he an organ donor?
我不知道 但这无关紧要
I don't know, but it's not relevant,
因为我不会让他死的
because I am not going to let him die.
良 医
第五季 第六集
候机厅的旅客请注意
Attention on the concourse,
这是最后一次登机通知
this is your final boarding call.
-朴医生 -你好瓦尔
- Dr. Park? - Hi, Val.
我们急诊室有个受伤非常严重的病人
We've got a patient in the ER who's severely injured,
他是O型阴性血
and he's O-negative.
那心脏呢
And the heart?
看起来挺健康的
Seems to be healthy.
病人已经成年 但个子不高
The patient is an adult, but not a big guy.
你觉得会和奥利适配吗
Do you think it'll fit Ollie?
我觉得会
I think so.
但我需要你把他带回来
But I need you to bring him in
再做一次CT来确定
for another CT to be sure.
我们正准备去奥利的愿望之旅
W-we're just about to leave for Ollie's Make-A-Wish trip.
我们有一个心脏科小组
We've got a cardiology team
和一位非常随和的古生物学家
and a very accommodating paleontologist.
之前的一些心脏都没能配成
And other hearts have fallen through.
这次旅行机不可失
This trip won't happen again.
因为他已经时日不多了
Not with the amount of time he has left.
我们到底该不该上这架飞机
Should we get on this plane, or not?
带他来
Bring him in.
好的
Okay.
我们设法延缓了你儿子的出血
We managed to slow your son's bleeding,
但是布兰登有很多内伤
but Brandon has a lot of internal injuries,
所以我们只有看到里面才能知道全部情况
so we won't know the full extent until we look inside.
你有什么问题吗
Do you have any questions?
没有
No.
你说的很清楚了
You've been very clear.
我们准备把他转移到手术室
We're ready to move him to the operating room,
等我了解更多情况再来找你
so I'll find you when I know more.
我能和我儿子说说话吗
Can I talk to my son?
在手术之前
Before the surgery.
对不起
I'm sorry, uh,
他摔下来后就一直昏迷不醒
he's been unconscious since his fall.
我保证 手术一结束
I-I promise, I will take you to see him
我就带你去见他
as soon as he's out of surgery.
做完视力和听力检查后
After vision and hearing exams,
我会做一个全面的职业健康检查
I'll do a full occupational health screen.
我也会为你的每一个员工检查
And I would do that for every one of your employees.
请将下巴放在这儿
Rest your chin here, please.
黄瓜水也是不错的选择
Cucumber water is a nice touch, too.
以前从来没有做过这个检查
Never had this test before.
你不带眼镜
You don't wear glasses.
大多数地方都不会费心做这个检查
Most places wouldn't bother with this test.
你看到一个点了吗
Hmm. Do you see a dot anywhere?
是的 正中间
Yep, right in the middle.
现在点在哪
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表