剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
我很高兴你不再是
I'm glad you are no longer a fugitive
政♥府♥逃犯
from government authorities.
PET扫描显示母亲的子♥宫♥
The PET scan shows increased metabolic activity
和儿子的气管均出现代谢增高
in the mother's uterus and the son's trachea.
他们都得癌症了
They both have cancer.
我今天要做个活检手术
I'm doing a biopsy today.
你今天要做活检手术吗
Are you doing a biopsy today?
因为我今天要做个活检手术
'Cause I'm doing a biopsy today.
今天第二年的住院医没几个会做活检手术
Not many second-year residents are doing biopsies today.
对
No.
我今天不做活检手术
I'm not doing a biopsy today.
你呢
Are you?
你好
Hello?
不 不不
No. No, no.
花要在五点前送到那
The flowers need to be there by 5:00.
如果做不到
If it's impossible,
那两周前你为什么承诺了那个时间
then why did you commit to that time two weeks ago?
好吧 我得问问我未婚夫
Okay. I need to talk to my fiance.
他是律师 如果商家不遵守约定
He's a lawyer, and he gets really worked up
他会非常生气
when businesses don't honor their agreements.
其实这样会刺♥激♥到他
It's actually kind of a turn-on for him,
会让某些人付出代价
making people pay, uh...
那太好了
That's great.
好 非常感谢
Yeah. Thank you so much.
你说的是真的吗
Was any of that true?
无论如何 干得漂亮
Either way, well done.
你订的什么花
What kind of flowers are you getting?
栀子花
Gardenias.
你是病人吗
Are you a patient?
我喜欢栀子花
I love gardenias.
你的市盈率是多少
What's your P/E. ratio?
一点四
1.4.
你不应该在这里
You're not supposed to be in here. Uh...
把三明治放下
Put down that sandwich!
你好 艾伦医生 该做活检了吗
Hi, Dr. Allen. Is it time for my biopsy?
我让你不要吃东西
I told you not to eat.
我忘了
I forgot.
我不吃药的时候会发生这种事
That tends to happen when I'm off my meds.
请告诉我
Please tell me that was going to be
你还没吃这个三明治吧
your first bite of that sandwich.
确实还没吃
My first bite.
这一半
Of this half.
圣何塞圣文德医院
你的癌细胞似乎
Your cancer appears to be
主要集中在宫颈和子♥宫♥
primarily localized to the cervix and uterus.
你需要做根治性子♥宫♥切除术
You will need a radical hysterectomy.
如果癌细胞扩散到淋巴结
If the cancer's spread to the lymph nodes,
还是需要切除它们
you would also need those removed
还需要放疗 可能还要化疗
and post-radiation and possibly chemotherapy.
杰克逊呢
And Jackson?
你上次做子♥宫♥颈抹片检查是什么时候
When was the last time you had a Pap smear?
你的癌症已经发展到晚期了
Your cancer is quite advanced.
大部分宫颈癌都可以
Most cervical cancers are detected early
在早期通过检查被发现
with regular Pap smears.
我是个单亲妈妈
I'm a single mom.
太忙疏忽了这些
Things sometimes fall through the cracks.
我儿子呢
How's my son?
杰克逊的气管里有个肿瘤
Jackson has a tumor in his trachea.
似乎只有一个
There appears to be just one lesion,
淋巴结没有问题 也没有转移
no lymph-node involvement or metastasis.
手术应该可以治好
Surgery will hopefully be curative.
最快是什么时候做手术
And how soon can you do that?
不能操之过急 他的病程比较慢
There's no rush to do it. It's slow-growing.
但你的手术比较急
But there is a rush to do your surgery.
拖延只会增加
Waiting increases your risk
严重肠损伤和癌细胞转移的风险
of serious bowel injury and metastasis.
我需要多久康复时间
How long will my recovery take?
一切顺利的话
If all goes well...
一个月
A month.
不行
No.
我不能
I can't.
谁来照顾我儿子
Who will look after the boys?
我没钱雇全职保姆
I... I can't afford a full-time sitter.
我也没人能托付
There's no one that I can ask.
先做杰克逊的手术
Jackson's surgery should go first.
如果他好了 你们再做我的手术
And once he's better, you can do mine.
杰克逊的康复时间不比你的短
Jackson's recovery won't be quick either.
他可能需要在气管愈合时继续插管
He may need to remain intubated while his trachea heals.
他没法自行进食
He won't be able to eat.
我们需要插胃管
We'll need to put a tube in his belly.
你可以等一个月再救我 现在
You can help me in a month. Right now...
先救我儿子
You help my son.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
订婚宴取消了
The engagement party is off.
又做噩梦了
Another bad dream?
这又提醒我 我的身边全是一团糟乱
Another reminder that chaos follows me everywhere.
婚礼还办吗
Is the wedding still on?
当然
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
愚蠢的选择
Stupid choice.
为孩子做出牺牲一点都不蠢
It's not stupid to sacrifice yourself for your child.
可怜天下父母心
It's being a parent.
随你怎么说
Call it whatever you want.
我们不能逼她做手术
We can't force her to do the surgery.
所以我们先给杰克逊做手术
So we're gonna have to do Jackson's surgery first
希望他快点康复
and hope for a smooth recovery.
你错了
You're wrong.
手术推诿
平均康复时间
内镜下气管粘膜切除术
Endoscopic mucosal tracheal resection.
如果杰克逊的肿瘤是出生时患上的
If Jackson's tumor was seeded via exposure during birth,
那就很合理了
which is a very reasonable assumption,
我们就能假设癌细胞扩散范围有限
then we can reasonably assume that it is localized.
内镜下切除应该可以
Endoscopic resection should allow
让他几天之内就恢复 而不是几周
for a recovery of days instead of weeks.
和她谈谈
Talk to the mother.
我们重新安排了你的肾活检时间
We have rescheduled your kidney biopsy
今晚六点
6:00 this evening.
从现在开始不要饮食
Nothing to eat or drink between now and then.
莫里森女士 我们讲话的时候你能别这样吗
Ms. Morrison, could you stop doing that while we're talking?
这能帮我放松
This helps me relax.
我不在乎你放不放松
I don't care if you're relaxed.
我在乎的是你到处乱逛 吃东西
I care about the wandering, the eating,
不听话
and the not listening.
-我在听 -那你重复一下他说的话
- I'm listening. - Repeat what he just said.
你们把我的活检时间改到今晚六点
You've rescheduled my biopsy for 6:00.
在此之前不要饮食
Nothing to eat or drink until then.
你们到底是合作关系还是竞争关系
Is your relationship primarily cooperative or competitive?
-合作 -竞争
- Cooperative. - Competitive.
他这么说是因为他
He said that because he
不想显得那么争强好胜
doesn't want to appear competitive in front...
你的脚踝一直都这么肿吗
Have you always had fat ankles?
真无礼
Rude!
除非你的脚踝是一直这样
Only if the answer is "Yes."
否则那就是疾病症状
If the answer is "No," It's a symptom.
这个内窥镜手术
This endoscopic approach,
不是一般的手术吗
it's, um, not the normal surgery?
一般的手术无法
There is no normal surgery for removing
从儿童的气管里切除宫颈癌肿瘤
cervical cancer from a child's trachea.
安全吗
Is it just as safe?
更安全
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表