剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
很好
Good.
那 你叫什么名字
And, uh, what's your name?
肖恩·莫菲医生
Dr. Shaun Murphy.
你说肖恩 格拉斯曼医生就知道了
Dr. Glassman will know if you just say Shaun.
你试试今后每顿饭都用吸管喝
You try drinking every meal for the rest of your life through a straw.
别别 别挂电♥话♥
No, no, don't put me on hold.
你今天过得还好吗
Your day going any better?
朴和我刚用了两个小时讨论那个
Park and I just spent two hours debating the merits
我们都不认为该做的手术的优点
of surgeries neither of us believes we should do
因为我已经想出来一个
because I already came up with
安德鲁斯所认为的「好主意」
what Andrews thinks is a "great idea."
但萨伦觉得太冒险
But Salen thinks it's too risky,
没有她的全力支持
and Andrews won't do anything
安德鲁斯什么都不会做
without her unqualified support.
所以你生气是因为你老板喜欢你的点子
So you're mad because your boss likes your idea
并且想做 但不是现在做
and wants to do it but won't do it right away.
我觉得也许你真正的问题是
Think maybe your real problem
不习惯有上司
is that you're not used to having a boss?
你能试着不要永远正确吗
Could you try not being right all the time?
你的反对迫使我换个角度考虑这个问题
Your pushback forced me to think of this differently.
脑磁图描记术
Magnetoencephalography.
在手术前进行脑部扫描
Brain scan before the surgery.
这能帮助我们找到
It'll help give us an accurate picture
珍娜癫痫发作的确切位置
of where Jenna's seizures are starting.
也许我们可以完全使用激光消融术来
And we may be able to do the surgery
做这个手术
entirely using laser ablation,
这能大大降低风险
which would significantly reduce the risk.
不错
Cool.
有发现就告诉我
Let me know what you find out.
马库斯
Marcus.
谢谢你来找我
Thanks for coming to me.
我选「活力泡芙」
I'm gonna have to go with "Vitality Puffs."
婚礼安排得怎么样了
How's wedding planning going?
还行
Not bad.
味道像沾了甜菊糖的脚指甲
Ugh, tastes like a toenail dusted with stevia.
而且「还行」听着挺糟糕的
And "not bad" sounds pretty bad.
我今天早上去寄喜帖时
When I went to mail the Save the Dates this morning,
发现有一张地址是肖恩的妈妈
I found one addressed to Shaun's mom,
他爸爸去世后他就没跟她联♥系♥过
who he hasn't talked to since his dad died.
是挺麻烦的
Could be messy.
我希望这一天会开启我们的未来 而不是过去
I want the day to be about our future, not the past.
我不想揭开旧伤口
I don't want to reopen old wounds
也不想冒「我还没步上红毯他就崩溃」的风险
and, and risk him melting down right before I walk down the aisle.
我听起来很自私
I sound so selfish.
我应该把它寄出去的
I should just send it.
你听起来确实很自私
You do sound selfish.
但没关系 这是你的婚礼
Which is fine. It's your wedding.
但这也是他的婚礼
But it's his wedding, too.
那你觉得如果他不想让你妈妈参加婚礼
And do you think he'd hesitate to tell you
-他会犹豫要不要告诉你吗 -不会
- if he didn't want your mom there? - No.
但他已经因为这里的变化压力很大了
But he's already so stressed with all the changes here.
你从来都没有对肖恩小心呵护过
You've never handled Shaun with kid gloves.
现在也没必要照顾他的情绪
No need to start coddling him now.
你在肖恩面前放过屁吗
Do you fart in front of Shaun?
不是人人都在第三次约会之后
Uh, doesn't everyone stop holding them in
就不憋屁了吗
after, like, the third date?
我想保持性感 让爱情的火花持久燃烧
I like to be seen as sexy. It keeps the spark alive.
我刚搬去肖恩家时
When I first moved in with Shaun,
我说服他订了泰国辣鸡翅
I convinced him to order in atomic wings,
然后我拉肚子拉得特别厉害
and I got terrible diarrhea.
但肖恩给我开了个完美处方
But Shaun prescribed the perfect mixture
就是佩托加生姜
of Pepto and ginger root.
拉肚子特别恶心 但我也变得特别脆弱
It was disgusting, but I was also totally vulnerable,
这也能激起他的性♥欲♥
and that can be a turn-on, too.
不仅是那一刻
Not in the moment.
而是长♥期♥的
Long term.
不过你觉得那个
But you think the man
乐于帮你治疗腹泻的男人
who happily helped you with your explosive diarrhea
会不能接受你对他不联♥系♥的妈妈的看法吗
can't handle your opinion about his estranged mom?
原来你躲在这里
So this is where you're hiding.
这是我的家 不是安全屋
It's my home. It's not a safe house.
你家里有你不愿意接的电♥话♥
Your home that has a phone you're refusing to answer.
你还好吗
You okay?
对 我很好 好得不得了
Yeah, I'm good. I'm great.
一直想多花点时间来完善我的楔形榫
Always wanted a bit more time to perfect my dovetails.
我跟一位患者的保险公♥司♥出了点问题
I have an issue with a patient's insurance company.
需要借用一点院长的影响力
Could use some presidential clout.
我有院长的影响力吗
I have presidential clout?
你想知道是什么问题吗
Do you even want to know what the problem is?
你想尽最大努力救治保额不足的病人
You want to do everything you can for an underinsured patient,
而萨伦却想让无力承担费用的病患
and Salen wants to do as little as possible
尽可能少做治疗
for a client who can't pay.
好 行
Okay, fine.
我会给保险公♥司♥打电♥话♥ 但没有用
I'll call the insurance company, but it's not gonna help,
萨伦会像蝙蝠冲出谷仓一样冲过来找你麻烦
and Salen will come down on you like a bat out of a barn.
你什么时候变得这么消沉
Since when are you so defeatist?
自从我被打败之后
Since I was defeated.
你有空吗
You have a minute?
有
Yes.
我去寄喜帖时 我...
When I went to mail the Save the Date cards, I...
这不行
It won't work.
没有跟聚醚醚酮一样好的材料
There's nothing as good as the PEEK.
肖恩 你能休息一小会吗
Shaun, could you take a break for just a minute?
我们说好了各自写
We agreed we would each make
自己想邀请的宾客名单 但我...
our own invite lists, but I'm...
一切都变得更糟了
Everything is worse.
干手♥机♥很吵又让人分心
The dryers are loud and distracting,
肥皂很难闻
the soap smells terrible,
而且我没法很好地修复病患的脸
and I can't properly repair my patient's face.
你是天才
You're brilliant.
你会有办法的
You'll figure it out.
该去稳定他的气道了
It's time to go stabilize his airway.
我们得把植入的设备关掉
We're gonna turn off the implant
才能在你癫痫发作时
so we can get a look at your brain
观察你的大脑
while you're having a seizure.
这将帮我们找到最安全的手术方法
It's gonna help us figure out the safest surgical approach.
颏下气道已经稳定了
Got the submental airway stable.
我们缝合吧
Let's close.
2-0薇乔线
2-0 vicryls.
要把空调打开吗 莫菲
Do you want the air conditioning turned up, Murphy?
要 拜托
Yes, please.
这里已经冷死了
It's already freezing in here.
我穿了长秋裤
I'm wearing long underwear
所以感觉不到化纤手术服摩擦皮肤
so I won't feel the synthetic scrubs against my skin.
进行加强缝合
Placing a stay suture.
而且弹性裤脚缩到腿上去了
And the elastic ankles ride up my legs.
小心 我不想让你太紧张
Careful, don't want to put too much tension.
你们一定都同意新的手术服
You all must agree the new scrubs
超级不舒服
are incredibly uncomfortable.
可能有点 但我觉得还行
Maybe a bit, but they do look better on me.
我也挺喜欢的
Oh, I kind of like them, too.
我觉得新手术服
I think the new scrubs
是爱思医疗所做的改变中最不让人讨厌的了
are the least offensive change Ethicure's made.
对 干手♥机♥更糟
Oh, yes, the hand dryers are worse.
我听说他们要缩小教堂
I hear they're shrinking the chapel
给贵宾生育套房♥腾地方
to make room for VIP birthing suites.
好吧 他们可以把利润投资在对病患的治疗上
Well, they can invest the profit in patient care.
有个地方给家属们做祷告
Having a place for families to pray
也是对病患治疗的投资
is an investment in patient care.
不算好投资
It's not a good one.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表