剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
这或是我们到访过,第一个对路的地方
This might be the first place we've visited that feels right.
这很好
That's good.
但是,尚恩,我们真的需要
But, Shaun, we really need to
谈谈与婚礼无关的事情
talk about something non-wedding related.
哦,这很完美
Oh, it's perfect.
是的,而且它是我们所订日期,唯一可用
Yes, and it is the only venue available on our date
且符合所有标准的场地
that meets all our criteria.
我将站在台上
I'll stand at the altar.
你走在过道上
You walk down the aisle.
好的
Okay.
壁炉的瓷砖,是原有的吗?
The fireplace tile, is that original?
呃,我不知道
Uh, I have no idea.
好吧,让我们说它是
Well, let's say it is.
如果你想提高路边的吸引力
If you want to up the curb appeal,
也许是刷了一层新的油漆,一些景观设计...
maybe a fresh coat of paint, some landscaping...
「照旧」就可以了
"As-is" is just fine.
我们多长时间可以卖♥♥掉这个地方?
How soon can we sell the place?
我们在第一日就会得到多个竞标
We'll get multiple bids on day one.
哦,太好了
Oh, great.
嗨,亚伦
Hi, Aaron.
雪莉卡罗,伊桑雷房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥。
Shelly Carroll, Ethan Ray Realty.
伊莲娜里夫斯,前妻
Ilana Reeves, ex-wife.
我们应该放弃这个协议
We should drop off this agreement
与我们明天的存款支票
with our deposit check tomorrow.
一旦我向牧师解释这个问题
Once I explain the issue to the pastor,
我相信他一定会更换有问题的地板
I'm sure he will replace the problematic floorboards.
小尚,有件事我真的需要告诉你
Shaunie, there's something I really need to tell you.
停...停下来!
S-Stop!
我将拨♥打♥ 911
I'll call 911.
你好,我是尚恩墨菲医生
Hello, I'm Dr. Shaun Murphy.
你在哪里受伤了?
Where are you hurt?
是我的手
It's my hand.
你的第四和第五个手指断了
Your fourth and fifth fingers are broken.
如果你没有其他损伤...
If you have no other injuries...
尚恩!过来这里!
Shaun! Over here!
你好,你好,我是尚恩墨菲医生,你受伤了吗?
Hello, hi, I'm Dr. Shaun Murphy. Are you injured?
我的腿被困住了
My leg's trapped.
我呼吸时,心口很疼
My chest hurts when I breathe.
你的怀孕时间有多长?
How far along is your pregnancy?
二十六周
Twenty-six weeks.
你认为我的孩子还好吗?
Do you think my baby's okay?
我没有办法知道...
I have no way of knowing...
...但你心动过速,你的颈静脉扩张
...but you have tachycardia and your jugular is distended,
这些都是心脏填塞的迹象
which are signs of a cardiac tamponade.
如果我不放水,在救护人员到达之前你就会死去
If I don't drain it, you'll die before the paramedics arrive.
第六集:「到期」。在参观了一个潜在婚礼场地后, 尚恩和莉亚碰巧遇到了一场可怕的车祸, 并发现了埃玛,
这一名年轻准妈妈,遭受重伤, 需要立即接受治疗。回到圣博纳文医院, 埃玛的病情恶化,尚恩、林和佐敦医生被迫提前分娩。
同时,格拉斯曼医生在他过去一个人物伸出援手时, 感觉忐忑。
很抱歉,搞得一团糟
Sorry about the mess.
呃,黛比说服你重新开始?
Uh, Debbie talk you into a fresh start?
不,不
No, no.
嗯,我们未解决好
Um, we didn't exactly work out.
哦,我很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
是的,我也是
Yeah, me, too.
但我要搬到蒙大拿州的一个小镇上
But I am moving to a small town in Montana,
希望你知道,这对我有好处
which, hopefully, you know, will be good for me.
亚伦,我需要你的帮助
Aaron, I need your help.
我的丈夫,苏尼
It's my husband, Sunil.
他快要死了
He's dying.
你叫什么名?
LEA: What's your name?
埃玛
Alma.
埃玛,嗨,我是莉亚
Alma. Hi, I'm Lea.
你需要我给谁打电♥话♥吗?
Is there anyone you need me to call?
嗯,嗯,不,我的...我的男朋友不在城里
Uh, um, no. My... My boyfriend's out of town.
你打算用它做什么?
What are you gonna do with that?
剑突下心包穿刺术
A subxiphoid pericardiocentesis.
有回声引导的会更好
An echo-guided one would be better,
但我没有 J 型线,也没有回音机
but I don't have a J-tipped wire, or an echo machine.
也许我们应该等待救护人员到来
Maybe we should wait for the paramedics.
埃玛,你可以信任他
Alma, you can trust him.
我的......胸口......要爆♥炸♥了
My...chest... is...exploding.
好的,维持住
Okay, hold.
你非常幸运
You are very lucky.
我们通常不会驾车返工
We usually don't drive to work this way.
他的诊断是路易氏体痴呆症
His diagnosis is Lewy Body Dementia.
哦
Oh.
他有这种症状有多久了?
How long has he had the symptoms?
始于两年前
It began two years ago.
失眠;肌肉无力;烦躁不安
Insomnia, muscle weakness, agitation.
最近,他开始有阵发神智不清
Recently, he's started having bouts of confusion.
我们发现了一个使用深层脑刺♥激♥的实验性试验
We found an experimental trial that uses deep brain stimulation
以减缓认知能力的退化
to slow cognitive deterioration.
你会看一下,看看是否值得吗?
Would you look at it, see if it's worth it?
还有这么多的医生
There are so many more doctors
在这个领域有比我更多经验的人
with more experience in this field than I have.
亚伦,我...我需要一个能给我真♥相♥的人
Aaron, I... I need somebody who's gonna give me the truth,
所以我们不要浪费我们所剩的时间
so we don't waste what time we have left.
有多少客户被转介
How many clients have been referred
诊所提供的选择性手术?
for elective procedures from the clinic?
四十三名
Forty-three.
这些满意的客户会带来更多
Those satisfied clients will lead to more.
而自动接收屏幕将劳动成本降低了 8%
And the automated intake screens have cut labor costs by 8%.
但是护士们不喜欢这样,他们认为自己是下一个
But the nurses don't like it. They think they're next.
正确处理,他们会克服的
Handle them right, they'll get over it.
如果你有这方面的具体想法
If you have specific thoughts on that,
我很想听听
I'd love to hear them.
也许在午餐时?
Maybe over lunch?
摩根,你善于取得...
Morgan, you excel at striking the right balance
热情和谄媚之间适当的平衡
between enthusiasm and obsequiousness.
客气
Thank you.
不食午餐
Instead of lunch,
你和亚历克斯与马库斯和我共进晚餐如何?
how about you and Alex have dinner with Marcus and me?
马库斯...
Marcus...
马库斯安德鲁?
Marcus Andrews?
这将是一个热闹的场面
It'll be a hoot.
二十三岁的怀孕女性
Twenty-three-year-old pregnant female,
车祸造成的钝性胸外伤
blunt chest trauma from a car accident.
我做了剑突下心包穿刺术
I performed a subxiphoid pericardiocentesis
在现场有一个气体虹吸管
at the scene with a gas siphon.
不错?那孩子...
Cool? Is the baby...
胎儿心率正常,没有痛苦的迹象
Fetal heart rate is normal, no signs of distress.
母亲在途中出现血流动力学不稳定的情况
Mother became hemodynamically unstable en route.
她需要做内出血的手术
She needs surgery for internal bleeding.
好了,继续滚动,继续滚动!
Okay, keep rolling. Keep rolling!
我们将需要多做几项测试
DR. GLASSMAN: We're gonna do a couple of tests
以了解你的认知状态
to get a sense of your cognitive state,
然后我们会把你扔进核磁共振
and then we're gonna throw you in the MRI,
大冬甩,非常响亮
the big donut, very loud,
看看你是否适合接受深层脑刺♥激♥
to see if you're right for the deep brain stimulation.
有什么问题吗?
Any questions?
没有
None.
我所知道的或不知道的关于该药的情况
What I know or don't know about the medicine
将不会改变结果
will not change the outcome.
一个不认为自己比医生更了解的病人
A patient who doesn't think they know more than their doctors
现在已经很少见了
is rare these days.
隐性的社会契约是我的研究领域
Implicit social contracts are my field of study.
它们是我们每天达成的协议
They're the agreements we make daily,
往往是在不知不觉中
often without even realizing.
但也许这是另一个话题......
But perhaps that's a conversation for another...
你是谁?
Who are you?
我们为什么在这里?
Why are we here?
苏尼?苏尼?
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表