剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
今天上午在食堂时
in the cafeteria this morning.
好的,我会和他谈的
Okay, I'll talk to him.
感谢你
Thank you.
不好意思
Excuse me?
你是菲尔霍尔的医生,对吗?
You're Phil Hall's doctors, right?
是的
Yes.
显然,只有家人可以看到他
Apparently only family can see him,
但护士们说,如果我和你说话,也许...
but the nurses said that if I talked to you, that maybe...
你是那个告诉他她只想做朋友的女人吗?
Are you the woman who told him she just wanted to be friends?
他告诉你的? 是的
He told you that? Yes.
这就是为什么他喝得那么醉,把车撞到了树上
That's why he got so drunk and crashed his car into a tree.
哦,我的天
Oh, my God.
你能不能至少告诉他,我在这里?
Could you at least tell him that I'm here
并说我关心他,我希望他能好起来?
and that I care about him and that I hope he's gonna be okay?
我们可以告诉他
We can tell him.
但这不会让他感觉更好
But it won't make him feel any better.
我们会告诉他
We'll tell him.
脓肿巨大
The abscesses are huge.
而且是多地点的
And multiloculated.
外科医生可能试图注射太多的脂肪
The surgeon probably tried to inject too much fat.
似乎没有任何腹腔内的
There doesn't appear to be any intra-abdominal
或骨盆受累
or pelvic involvement yet.
她应该躲避她的朋友
She should've hid from her friends
去比佛利山,而不是巴西
in Beverly Hills, not Brazil.
或者只是学会了爱护上帝给她的身体
Or just learned to love the body God gave her.
你们两个对美容手术真的有如此强烈的信念
You two really have such strong beliefs about aesthetic surgery
还是说你们只是在互相争论中得到满足?
or do you just get off on arguing with each other?
他对任何事情都没有强烈的信念
He doesn't believe strongly in anything.
只是喜欢挑衅我
Just likes to provoke me.
我只是想让你稍微开化你的思想
I just want to get you to open your mind a little.
你知道,不要如此评头论足
You know, not be so judgmental.
我是那个爱评头论足的人?
I'm the judgmental one?
「我从不和开跑车的人约会
Mr. "I never date a guy who drives a sports car,
「不会跳舞,或者谁不喜欢『黄金女郎』」先生?
"can't dance, or who doesn't like 'The Golden Girls'"?
我明白汽车和舞蹈,但「黄金女郎」?
I get the car and the dancing, but "The Golden Girls"?
我不会和一个完全白♥痴♥的人约会
I'm not gonna date a total moron.
我的胸口开始疼了
My chest is starting to hurt.
感觉像有什么东西在挤压我的...
It feels like something's squeezing my...
脖子上有皮疹,以及...
Petechial rash on the neck and...
哦!
Oh!
血压骤降 她缺氧,情绪激动
BP's crashing. She's hypoxic and agitated.
我们需要高流量的氧气
We need high-flow oxygen.
肌肉损伤
DR. PARK: Muscle injuries
实际上并不像我预期的那样严重
are actually not as severe as I expected.
他如此醉酒的事实,可能帮助了他
DR. LIM: The fact he was so drunk probably helped him.
防止动脉血栓形成
Kept the arteries from thrombosing.
脉搏灌洗时需要更多盐水
Need more saline in the pulse lavage.
我并不惊讶他被派好人咭
I'm not surprised he got friend-zoned.
你看到等候区的那个女人了吗?
You see the woman in the waiting area?
这就是他沉浸在悲伤中的人?
That's who he was drowning his sorrows over?
嗯,有点超出了他的范围 是的
Mm, bit out of his league. Yeah.
你不认为像她这样的女人
You don't think a woman like her
能否爱上他这样的人?
could ever fall in love with a guy like him?
呃,这是有可能的,如果他很有钱或者是一个摇滚明星
Eh, it's possible, if he was rich or a rock star.
所以你认为所有的女人都是贪婪和浅薄的?
So you think all women are greedy and shallow?
人类是贪婪和浅薄的
Humans are greedy and shallow,
假装我们不是这样是很愚蠢的
and it's silly to pretend we're not
只是因为以这种方式谈论世界比较好
just because it's nicer to talk about the world that way.
盐碱地很清楚
Saline's clear.
没有出血,没有肌肉坏死的迹象
No bleeding, no sign of muscle necrosis.
做得好
Good job.
林医生,莉亚·迪拉罗传呼你
Dr. Lim, you got a page from Lea Dilallo.
告诉她,我正在来
Tell her I'm on my way.
暂时放置前固定器,以稳定骨折
Place the ex-fix to stabilize the fractures for now.
我们可以做一个更广泛的重建
We can do a more extensive reconstruction
肿胀消退后
after the swelling's gone down.
墨菲可以在这方面主导
Murphy can take lead on that.
墨菲,你听到了吗?
Murphy, you hear me?
是的
Yes.
那真快 这实际上是令人难以置信的缓慢
That was fast. It was actually incredibly slow.
我不得不通过一个代理服务器进行下载
I had to route the downloads through a proxy
并在不同的护士站打印,以保持不可追踪性
and print at different nurses' stations to stay untraceable.
感谢你 等一下
Thank you. Hold on.
这些也是
These too.
你说你想要一切
You said you wanted everything.
它达到了 4,000 多页
It came out to over 4,000 pages.
该死的
Damn it.
你到底在寻找什么?
What exactly are you looking for?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
看起来很复杂
Looks complicated.
他粉碎性骨折严重
He has a severe comminuted fracture
有明显的骨质流失
with significant bone loss.
标准的前固定法,使他处于
The standard ex-fix puts him at high risk
导致畸形和错位高风险之中
for deformity and malunion.
嘿,尚恩,我...我知道你知道我是站在你这边的
Hey, Shaun, I... I know you know that I'm on your side,
无论怎样
no matter what.
但无论如何,这是有价值的
But for whatever it's worth,
我认为你和莉亚是非常好的一对
I think you and Lea make a very good couple.
不,我不想谈论莉亚
No, I don't want to talk about Lea.
为什么?
Why?
为什么?
Why?
朴医生说女人很肤浅
Dr. Park says women are shallow.
他说,关于莉亚?
He said that about Lea?
她以前从未与我这样的人约会过
She's never dated anyone like me before.
好吧,尚恩,莉亚可能是稀奇和冲动的
Okay, Shaun, Lea might be flaky and impulsive,
但是,我的上帝,她并不肤浅
but, my God, she's not shallow.
她犯了个错,尚恩
She made a mistake, Shaun.
让她休息一下
Give her a break.
我得走了
I have to go.
一些注射的脂肪进入了你的血液中
DR. REZNICK: Some of the injected fat got into your bloodstream
并栓塞到你的肺部
and embolized to your lungs.
我们可以用药物治疗它们
We can treat them with medication.
但血液稀释剂会使手术
But blood thinners will make the surgery
脓肿上的风险太大
on the abscesses too risky.
我们需要推迟修复美容手术
We need to delay repairing the aesthetic surgery
直到我们修复你肺部的血块之后
until after we fix the clots in your lungs.
这需要多长时间?
How long will that take?
至少有几天时间
At least a few days.
而且即使使用广谱抗生素
And even with broad spectrum antibiotics,
感染可能扩散并损害你的臀部肌肉
the infection could spread and damage your glute muscles.
甚至可能导致坏死
Possibly even cause necrosis.
你是说像垂死的肉体?
You mean like dying flesh?
我们将尽一切努力,以...
We'll do everything we can to...
不可能 我...我不关心它有多大的风险
No way. I... I don't care how risky it is.
我想先把我的屁♥股♥修好
I want my butt fixed first.
如果我们不立即减少血块对你的肺部的负担
If we don't reduce the clot burden to your lungs immediately,
并发症可能会威胁到生命
the complications could be life-threatening.
你说你可以同时做这两件事
You said you could do them both.
你想冒着生命危险来避免你的屁♥股♥受伤?
You want to risk your life to avoid an injury to your butt?
是的
Yes.
我已经冒了很大的风险
I already took a huge risk.
我绕过半个地球来修复我的样子
I traveled halfway around the world to fix the way I look,
而且我现在不可能再往回走了
and there is no way I'm gonna go backwards now.
但瑞兹尼克医生所建议的
But what Dr. Reznick is recommending
并不是在倒♥退♥
isn't going backward.
这是在一个糟糕的情况下,做出最好的选择
It's making the best out of an awful situation.
你说你不会评判我
You said you wouldn't judge me.
我告诉你我想要什么
I told you what I want.
你到底要不要帮我?
Are you gonna help me or not?
是的
Yes.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表