剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
我的前夫和我在婚礼上花费千金
My ex-husband and I spent buckets on our wedding.
没能阻止下雨 没能阻止他的兄弟
Didn't stop it from raining, didn't stop his brother
醉得不省人事 也没能阻止
from getting sloppy drunk, and it didn't stop
我的手脚不干净的表兄弟偷取结婚礼物
my sketchy cousins from stealing wedding gifts.
如果有人付钱 那尽情去吧
If someone else is paying, go for it.
肌肉瓣并没有帮助
The muscle flap isn't helping.
她的呼吸道肌肉和肺部
Her respiratory muscles and lungs
他们太虚弱了 无法回到铁肺中去
are too weak to go back in the iron lung.
她的气道会再次破裂
Her airway will rupture again.
如果我们给她
What if we gave her diaphragm pacing
用膈肌神经刺♥激♥法做膈肌起搏呢?
with phrenic nerve stimulation?
没有办法将神经刺♥激♥器与铁肺同步
There's no way to sync the nerve stimulator to the iron lung.
我们可以把她从铁肺里拿出来
We could take her out of the iron lung.
她会死的
She would die.
是的 除非我们把她换成双相套管式呼吸机
Yes, unless we switch her to a biphasic cuirass ventilator.
她的脊柱不够强壮 不适合穿护身衣
Her spine's not strong enough for a cuirass.
颌骨整形
Kyphoplasties.
我们可以往她骨折的椎骨里注入水泥来固定它
We can pour cement into her cracked vertebrae to stabilize them.
好提议
Good idea.
我今天和你一起工作很开心
I had fun working with you today.
我知道你为什么喜欢当医生了
I get why you love being a doctor.
身为一名医生 通常不需要购买♥♥旧汽车零件
Being a doctor doesn't usually involve buying old car parts.
我明天必须早起
I have to wake up early tomorrow.
而且我不要睡在客房♥里
And I'm not going to be sleeping in the guest room,
而你也不要关掉我的闹钟
and you're not going to be turning off my alarm.
肖恩?
Shaun?
我给你买♥♥了一个手腕闹钟
I got you a wrist alarm.
它使用无声的振动来唤醒你
It uses silent vibration to wake you up
并有一个「多睡一会」按钮
and has a snooze button.
就像乔丹为琼建议的横膈膜起搏
Like the diaphragm pacing Jordan suggested for Joan,
但用于你的手腕
but for your wrist.
我不想让你睡在客房♥里
I don't want you to sleep in the guest room.
这是一个很好的折衷办法
This is a good compromise.
我们是参加综艺节目的人了吗?
Are we reality show people?
乔丹说我们不是 因为我们不爱关注
Jordan says we're not because we don't love attention.
听起来似乎是这样
Sounds about right.
那你是否不同意?
And do you disagree?
神经典型的人认为我很奇怪
Neurotypicals consider me strange,
所以 我已经习惯了人们盯着我看
so I am used to people staring at me,
特别是在莎伦把我放在那个广♥告♥牌上之后
especially after Salen put me on that billboard.
这些关注会让你感到不安吗?
Would the attention bother you?
也许
Maybe.
我们第一次尝试策划婚礼时 很糟糕
The first time we tried to plan a wedding, it sucked.
而且我不想让全世界都看到我们失败
And I don't want the whole world to watch us flailing.
也许苏菲来策划 我们就不至于摇摆不定
Maybe if Sophie does the planning, we would not flail.
而如果她负责买♥♥单 那将是非常有帮助的
And if she does the paying, that would be very helpful.
我不认为钱应该是
I don't think money should be the deciding factor
在我们一起生活开始的决定性因素
on the start of our life together.
好啊
Okay.
切口看起来很好
Incision looks great.
没有眶周水肿
No periorbital edema.
我们今晚会监视你
We'll monitor you tonight.
所以我明天再回去
So I go back tomorrow.
如果一切顺利 是的
If all's well, yes.
很好
Great.
我会和莎拉谈谈给你找一个阅读辅♥导♥老师的事
I'll talk to Sara about getting you a reading tutor.
一些技巧对我来说确实有效
There are some techniques that have really worked for me.
我很乐意与你讨论这些问题 或者...
And I'm happy to talk you through them or...
其他任何事情
Anything else.
甚至我也没有他的私人手♥机♥
I don't even have his personal cell.
给
Here.
是的 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
你要如何保持市场占有...
How are you gonna hold market share
当赝品充斥整个体系时?
when copycats flood the system?
如果我们先拿到专利 这就不是一个问题
If we get the patent first, that won't be an issue.
商业计划中 没有任何关于专利策略的内容
There's n-nothing in the business plan about patent strategy.
我们在进行中
It's a work in progress.
风险投资公♥司♥会问你这些问题
VC's are gonna be asking you these questions,
所以你要做好准备
so you gotta be ready.
我很清楚
I'm well aware.
我通过卖♥♥东西还清了一半的医学院债务...
I paid off half my med school debt by selling...
踝关节支架 是的 我知道
The ankle brace, yes, I-I know about that.
巴闭 但是这一次 你需要投资者 对吗?
That's fantastic. But this time, you need investors, right?
不仅仅是买♥♥家
Not just buyers.
而在这种情况下 你就是产品
And in this case, you're the product.
我们会做好准备的
We'll be prepared.
而产品...
And the product...
实际的产品需要重新调整
The actual product needs to be retooled.
你有什么想法?
What did you have in mind?
好的 增加功能
Okay. Increased functionality.
想象一下 如果它能监测胰腺功能
Imagine if it monitored pancreatic function,
荷尔蒙水平 还有病变
hormonal levels, and also lesions.
这将需要更多电量 多个传感器
That would require way more power, multiple sensors.
好的
Okay.
我们将不得不回到绘图板
We would have to go back to the drawing board.
绘图板是...是 什么 两个月前吗?
The drawing board is... is, what, two months old?
听着 你们这些女士有个数百万美元的点子
Look, y-you ladies have a multi-million dollar idea here
这点很好 但我建议你
and it's great, but I'm suggesting to you that
如果你听我说 你可以有一个十亿美金的点子
you could have a billion-dollar idea if you listen to me.
改天说吧
Sleep on it.
我很确定这是正轨
I'm pretty sure this is the right way to go.
我以后再来找你
I'll catch up with you later.
怎么了?
What?
你需要有更多的尊重
You need to have more respect
对乔丹和我所做的工作
for the work Jordan and I have put in.
我 我建议进行一些升级
I-I suggested a few upgrades.
这听起来不像是一个建议
Did not sound like a suggestion.
对不起
Sorry.
而你真的激怒了乔丹
And you really pissed off Jordan.
也许她只是有点太敏感了?
Maybe she's being just a little bit too sensitive?
你不只是这样说
You did not just say that.
我们「这些女人」是不是太敏感了?
Are we "ladies" being too sensitive?
是的 我不知道这里发生了什么
Yeah, I-I don't know what's happening here.
你是否因为我称你为「女人」而感到不快?
Are you offended because I referred to you as "ladies"?
我被你盛气凌人的态度所冒犯
I'm offended by your overbearing attitude.
好的 顺便说一下
Okay. FYI,
如果现在有两个男人走进我的办公室
if two men walked into my office right now
并向我介绍了这个特殊的商业计划
and presented to me this particular business plan,
我不会有任何不同的行为!
I wouldn't have acted any differently!
好的
Okay.
什么 我只是...我想帮忙
What? I just... I'm trying to help.
我有经验 我有知识
I have experience. I have knowledge.
我知道市场的情况
I know the marketplace.
也许 如果你只是听了这些想法
Maybe if you just listen to the ideas
而不是如何这些想法向你陈列的方法...
instead of how the ideas are being presented to you...
谢谢 我不知道我应作何感想
Thanks. I didn't know how I was supposed to feel
直到你向我解释
until you explained it to me.
铁甲就像一个可穿戴的迷你弗兰克
The cuirass is like a wearable mini-Frank.
你可以使用电动轮椅
You could use a motorized wheelchair.
你会再次郁动
You'd be mobile again.
想想所有的演讲邀请
Think of all the lecture invitations
你不得不拒绝所有的演讲邀请
you've had to turn down.
你可以巡游大学
You could do a college tour.
我们可以去赌城
We could go to Vegas.
我不想做手术
I don't want the surgery.
插管和断裂
The intubations and rupture
削弱了你的呼吸系统
weakened your respiratory system.
我知道
I know.
如果...
If...
如果你留在弗兰克 你将只剩下几个月命
If you stay in Frank, you'll only have a few months left to live.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表