剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
He's at risk of cardiac arrest.
既然你不想让我进手术室
Since you don't want me in the O.R.,
你和艾伦医生将需要为他开刀
you and Dr. Allen will need to open him up
并增加流向他心脏的血流量
and increase blood flow to his heart.
这很复杂
This is complicated.
我需要一个高级住院医师
I'm gonna need a senior resident.
我是一名资深住院医生
I'm a senior resident.
是的 我知道 让我们布袍进去
Yes, I know. Let's scrub in.
格拉斯曼医生 朴医生在三号♥手术室
Dr. Glassman, Park is in O.R. number three.
在桌子上
On the table.
他的阑尾快要破裂了
His appendix is about to rupture.
我们这里有一个实时的心脏手术
We have an immediate cardiac surgery here.
这是一种快速的腹腔镜手术 而且是朴
It's a quick laparoscopic. And it's Park.
我们在主场时
The moment we're in the home stretch,
莫菲医生可以开始对他进行手术
Dr. Murphy can start the procedure on him.
艾伦医生呢?
What about Dr. Allen?
她只是个二年级学生 单独手术是第三年
She's only a secondyear. Solo surgeries are third year.
在我第二年的时候 我协助的阑尾切除术
I assisted appendectomies
一路完成
all the time in my second year.
我可以说服她
I can talk her through.
我可以的
I got this.
去做准备工作
Go prep.
看看所有的狭窄区域
Well, look at all the areas of stenosis.
或者你更喜欢讨论体育或其他话题?
Or would you prefer to discuss sports or another topic?
我很欣赏这一点 我现在对用药很满意
I appreciate that. I'm good with the medicine for now.
这就是反常现象
And there's the anomaly.
理想的方法是什么?
What's the ideal approach?
我们应该揭开纱布
We should unroof the coronary.
在主动脉根部切开一个口子
An incision into the ostium to the aortic root.
你听到了 让我们开始切割吧
You heard the man. Let's get to cutting.
你的感觉如何?
How do you feel?
还在为爬上这些墙而心痒难耐吗?
Still itching to climb these walls?
谢谢你说服了我
Thanks for talking me down.
这可能...很丑怪
That could have been... ugly.
你知道吗 我从来不认为你是一个蜘蛛侠影迷
You know, I never pegged you for a SpiderMan fan.
总是想象你在看一个
Always pictured you watching
由十部分组成的肯 ·伯恩斯...
a 10part Ken Burns doc
关于铅笔的历史的纪录片
on the history of pencils.
伊莎贝拉和我去看了第一场电影
Isabel dragged me to the first movie,
而且我很喜欢它
and I loved it.
彼得 ·帕克让我想起了那个年代的自己
Peter Parker reminded me of myself at that age.
科学书呆子团结起来
Science nerds unite.
她真的很了解我
She really knew me well.
当我还是第一年的时候
When I was a firstyear,
我有个噩梦般的转变
I had this nightmare shift,
而另一位住院医生坚持认为
and this other resident insisted,
而不是回家和崩溃
instead of going home and falling apart,
我们去看《蜘蛛侠 3》的早场
that we see the matinee of SpiderMan 3.
以为这能让我振作起来
Thought it would cheer me up.
这是个好朋友 是的
That's a good friend. Yeah.
梅伦德兹相当有型
Melendez was pretty cool.
看这些电影 成为我们的一个传统
Seeing those movies became a bit of a tradition for us.
我还没有看到新的那部
I haven't seen the new one yet.
没有他 感觉...不对劲
It feels... off without him.
是的
Yeah.
没有伊莎贝拉 情况也不一样
It isn't the same without Isabel, either.
有一天 我正在研究
The other day, I was working on
预计医院今年的目标
projected hospital goals for the year,
这让我想到...
and it got me thinking about...
我为自己设定的生活目标
The life goals I had set for myself.
一间新房♥子...
A new house...
主席府...
The presidency...
孩子
Kids.
而且我从未想象过没有伊莎贝拉的版本
And I never imagined a version without Isabel.
而我在这里...
And here I am...
独自一人 周围都是讨厌我的人
Alone, surrounded by people who hate me.
是的 我不怪他们
Yeah, not that I blame them.
我不恨你
I don't hate you.
不要误会我的意思 你是个大♥麻♥烦
Don't get me wrong, you're a major pain in the ass.
而且我不喜欢你成为主席的方式
And I do not love the way you became president,
但这是一个层次的责任
but it's a level of responsibility
我甚至不想去理解
I don't even want to comprehend.
而你让它看起来如此从容 让人感到愤怒
And you make it look so easy it's infuriating.
而且你其实也不差
And you're actually not half bad at it.
告诉任何人我说的话
Tell anyone I said that
我就会告诉他们你想撞墙
and I'll tell them you tried to run into a wall.
不要动
Don't move.
以及你旁边有一条蛇
There's a snake beside you.
现在完成了
And done.
减少流量 让我们检查一下心脏
Decrease the flow and let's check out the heart.
功能没有改善
Function's not improving.
心脏没有得到足够的灌注
Heart's not getting adequate perfusion.
我们需要一个更大程度的修复
We need a bigger fix.
我们可以做一个修补 拓宽血管
We can make a patch, widen the vessel,
并增加血流量 但这并不理想
and increase the blood flow, but that's not ideal.
血栓形成的风险太高了
The risk of thrombosis is too high.
他甚至可能坚持不了几个小时
He might not even last a few hours.
我们可以移♥动♥左冠状动脉
We could move the left coronary artery
来自右侧的主动脉
from the right side of the aorta
并将其重新植入到正确的一侧
and reimplant it to the correct side.
这是个很好的主意
That's a hell of an idea.
莫菲医生 你带领
Dr. Murphy, take the lead.
我们需要回到完整的绕道上
We need to get back on full bypass.
70 Prolene 缝合线
70 prolene sutures.
你做得很好
That was good work.
我早前不应该把你排除在手术之外
I shouldn't have cut you out of the surgery earlier.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我已经很久没有通宵达旦地工作了
It's been a long time since I've done an allnighter.
我认为这很振奋人心
I thought it was quite invigorating.
我需要一杯苏格兰威士忌
I need a Scotch.
现在是上午 8 点
It's 8:00 a.m.
我知道 愿意加入吗?
I know. Care to join?
正式获准出院
Officially cleared for discharge.
我想为之前的事情道歉
I wanted to apologize for before.
我是个混♥蛋♥
I was kind of an ass.
你之前是对的 我对你没有做自己
You were right before. I wasn't being myself with you,
或者说...至少不完全是我
or... not my whole self at least.
我在大学里是个有点傻的人
I was a bit of a goofball in college.
我的朋友仍然不相信我在医院工作
My buddies still can't believe I work in a hospital.
我想认为我已经改变了 但是...
I like to think I've changed, but...
我的那一部分仍然存在
That part of me is still there
当我在他们身边时 他们往往会咆哮着回来
and tends to come roaring back when I'm around them.
你认为这对我来说是个问题吗?
And you thought that would be an issue for me?
你是个医生
You're a doctor.
我想你想要一个聪明、成熟...
I figured you wanted someone smart, mature...
认真
Serious.
这就是我以为你想要的
That's what I thought you wanted.
我在东正教的世界中
I spent so much of my life
度过了那么多的时间...
in Orthodox world...
我仍然不觉得我知道我在做什么
I still don't feel like I know what I'm doing.
而你似乎把一切都想好了
And you seemed like you had it all figured out.
这感觉...
It felt...
这感觉很吓人
It felt intimidating.
我想得太少了
I have so little figured out,
除了我真的喜欢你
except that I'm really into you.
我和我的朋友 在格兰特酒馆见面
I'm meeting my friends at Grant's Tavern.
如果你仍然感兴趣的话?
If you're still interested?
说「好」
Say. Yes.
你还好吗?
You okay?
一切顺利 只是在等待肖恩
All good. Just waiting for Shaunie.
作为你的外科医生
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表