剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
摩根的肉丸?大蒜
Morgan's meatballs? Garlic.
林的布朗尼蛋糕 核桃
Lim's brownies. Walnuts.
好吧 你不可能一直都是空着碟子
Okay, you can't have an empty plate the whole time,
因为这有点不礼貌
because it is kind of rude.
拿了食物却不吃 不是不礼貌吗?
Wouldn't it be ruder to take food and not eat it?
你的躺椅和
Your recliner does not go with
客厅里的任何其他家具不夹
any of the other furniture in the living room.
它比较旧 而且 你知道 有点破旧
It's older and, you know, a little worn in.
这就是为什么我喜欢它 它很独特
Which is why I like it. It's unique.
我也是 而且超级舒服
I do, too, and it's super comfortable,
这就是为什么它在书房♥里
which is why it'll go great in the den.
楼上会很受欢迎
Upstairs.
足够公平
Fair enough.
为超级马拉松准备?
Loading up for an ultramarathon?
我想我最好试试大家的贡献
Figured I'd better try everyone's contributions.
你的布朗尼蛋糕很好 谢谢你
Your brownies were great. Well, thank you.
我应该是那个装碳水化合物的人
I should be the one carbo loading,
因为我的部门有一半在纽约
seeing as half my department's in New York
在接下来的三天里
for the next three days.
这些会议提高了医院的知名度
Those conferences raise the hospital's profile,
以及你们部门的
as well as your department's.
这有蛋黄酱
That has mayonnaise.
你不一定要吃它
You don't have to eat it.
每隔几分钟就搬一些到餐巾纸上
Just move some to a napkin every few minutes,
然后就...
then just...
我将需要大量的餐巾纸
I am going to need a lot of napkins.
或者根本就不用 我得走了
Or none at all. I have to go.
杰克・克汗 32 岁
Jake Khan, 32.
在露营时切断了他的大脚趾
Cut off his big toe while camping.
砍柴是非常危险的
Chopping wood is very dangerous.
我在怀俄明州的邻居差点死了...
My neighbor in Wyoming nearly died
在用斧头砸了他的脚之后
after hitting his foot with an axe.
这不是一把斧头 而是一把砍刀
It wasn't an axe, it was a machete.
她不是在砍柴
She wasn't chopping wood.
我醒来的时候 帐篷里一片漆黑
I woke up, and the tent was dark.
我以为我看到一条蛇 但那是他的脚
I thought I saw a snake, but it was his foot.
你平时戴眼镜吗?
Do you normally wear glasses?
我收回这个问题
I retract that question.
你能重新连接它吗?
Can you reattach it?
你的弯刀非常锋利
Your machete was very sharp.
所以可以的
So yes.
你的红薯砂锅非常的受欢迎
Your sweet potato casserole was a runaway hit.
在我拿到任何东西之前 它就已经消失了
It was gone before I got any.
你应该在有机会的时候
You should have had some back at the apartment
在公♥寓♥里吃一些
when you had the chance.
我分心了 我似乎记得这是你的错
I got distracted, which I seem to remember was your fault.
这个周末你忙吗?
You busy this weekend?
事实上 我的几个大学同学也在城里
Actually, a few of my college buddies are in town.
好吧 我很想听听所有关于
Well, I'd love to hear all about
我男朋友在兄弟会里的表现
my boyfriend's frat house exploits.
我想他们只是想知道我近况
I think they kind of just want to catch up with me.
也许下一次?
Maybe next time?
是的 当然好了
Yeah. Totally.
下一次
Next time.
数字神经完全重新连接
Digital nerve is fully reattached.
检查远程脉搏
Check for distal pulses.
将此加入我不去露营的原因列表之一
Add this to the list of reasons I don't go camping.
紧随蜱虫、熊和贾第虫之后
Right after ticks, bears, and giardia.
莉亚喜欢小熊 她认为它们很可爱
Lea loves bears. She thinks they're cute.
一头灰熊可以用它的咬力压碎一个保龄球
A grizzly bear can crush a bowling ball with its bite.
我看了很多「Discovery」节目
I watch a lot of Discovery.
脉搏有了
Pulse present.
颜色和毛细血管补给看起来不错
Color and capillary refill look good.
这是很好的融合
It's wellperfused.
很好 让我们...
Good. Let's...
林医生 你还好吗?
Dr. Lim, are you okay?
是的 我很好 我只是在聚餐时吃得有点太多
Yeah, I'm fine. I just had a little bit too much at the potluck.
都很好 让我们在这里结束
All good. Let's finish up here.
让我们放置一件纱布...
Let's just place a dress... ing.
走吧
Step away.
非常缓慢
Very slowly.
为什么?
Why?
你没看到那条蛇就在...那里吗?
CCan't you see the snake right... there?
这里...没有蛇
TThere is no snake.
林医生 我认为你应该走出去
Dr. Lim, I think you should step out.
你感觉如何?有恶心吗?头晕吗?
How are you feeling? Any nausea? Dizziness?
不 发生了什么事?
No. What is happening?
这里的每个人都参加了聚餐活动
Everyone here was at the potluck.
一定是某种毒素或食物中毒
Has to be some sort of toxin or food poisoning.
林医生的症状似乎并不像典型的食物中毒
Dr. Lim's symptoms don't seem like typical food poisoning.
有多少人在...
How many people are...
肖恩!
Shaunie!
我想念你 好的
I missed ya. Okay.
14 个 包括她
Fourteen, including her.
我很冷静 对吗?
I'm cool, right?
比如 如果你和一群朋友一起出去玩
Like, if you were hanging out with a bunch of friends,
比如 你会希望我去吗?
like, you'd want me to come?
完全是这样 你是最酷的
Totally. You're the coolest.
在症状清单上加上没有安全感的胡言乱语
Add insecure blabbering to the list of symptoms.
开始静脉注射 给他输液
Start an IV, get him on some fluids.
放我落来
Put me down!
你知道我喜欢你什么吗?哦 不
You know what I love about you? Oh, no.
你看起来像一个迪斯尼公主
You look like a Disney princess.
但你很刻薄 而这是如此...
But you're mean. And that's so...
...火热
...hot.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Uh, I love you, too.
这就是为什么我们需要谈一谈我的躺椅
That's why we need to talk about my recliner.
你不能把它藏在书房♥里
You can't hide it in the den.
这是在客厅里 否则就会破烂
It's living room or bust.
好吧 让我们给你找一个好地方躺下
Okay, let's find you a nice place to lie down.
你是否出现了恶心、混乱或幻觉?
Are you experiencing nausea, confusion, or hallucinations?
没有
No.
我很好
I'm great.
几乎和你的头发一样棒
Almost as great as your hair.
温度升高了
Temperature's elevated.
而你用的是你
And you're using the same voice you use
和我们邻居的狗说话所使用同样声音
to talk to our neighbor's dog.
你是怎么做到的?
How do you do that?
调理剂?
Conditioner?
遗传学?
Genetics?
瞳孔放大
Pupils dilated.
等候室里完全是一片混乱
Waiting room is utter pandemonium.
我们有外科医生从会议返回的预计时间吗?
We have an ETA on surgeons returning from the conference?
纽约有一场巨大的风暴
There's a huge storm in New York.
航♥班♥停飞至明天
Flights are grounded till tomorrow.
在我们确定之前 我们不能送任何人回家
We can't send anyone home till we know for sure
我们正在处理的是什么
what we're dealing with.
让我们把他们留在急诊室里 观察是否有肾脏
Let's keep them in the E.R. and watch for any renal,
肝脏 或神经系统的并发症
hepatic, or neurological complications.
急诊室里没有足够床位
There aren't enough bays in the E.R.
来照看生病的员工 同时也接收新的病人
to babysit a sick staff and also take in new patients.
我们可以为病情较重的员工
We could use the private E.R.
使用私人急诊室的位置
bays for the sicker staff,
然后用一个会议室作为溢出空间
then use a conference room for overflow.
住院医生的休息室更好
The residents' break room is better.
有一个水槽 没有地毯
Has a sink and no carpet.
它是可以呕吐的
It's vomitready.
准备好休息室 然后开始想办法
Prep the break room, and then start figuring out
正是大家吃的东西
exactly what everyone ate.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表