剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
But I still don't know what's tanking her heart rate.
我知道
I do.
气管损伤压♥迫♥了她的颈动脉
The tracheal injury compressed her carotid.
它正在降低她的心率
It's lowering her heart rate.
试着取下牵引器
Try removing the retractor.
推动阿托品
Push atropine.
不太好
No good.
心率在 30 左右 她要停止心跳了
Heart rate's in the 30s. She's gonna arrest.
将尝试对颈动脉球进行减压
Gonna try to decompress the carotid bulb.
肖恩需要你们中的一个到三号♥手术室
Shaun needs one of you in O.R. three.
艾拉的肺部血管破裂了
Isla's pulmonary vessel ruptured.
他正在敲打开她的胸部
He's cracking her chest.
我需要 10 分钟
I need ten minutes.
告诉肖恩使用他的每一点肖恩本色
Tell Shaun to use every bit of his Shaun-ness
让她活着 直到我到达那里
to keep her alive till I get there.
安德鲁可以在 10 分钟内到达这里
Andrews can be here in ten minutes.
我已经找到了出血的血管
I've located the bleeding vessel.
如果我的钳子离肺动脉太近
If I clamp too close to the pulmonary artery,
我把伤势扩大 她就会失血过多
I'll extend the injury and she will bleed out.
如果我太接近脐部
If I get too close to the hilum,
我可能会造成肺梗塞
I could cause a pulmonary infarct.
她的余生都需要呼吸机
She'd need a ventilator for the rest of her life.
我需要安德鲁的帮助
I need Andrews' help.
她要休克了
She's going into shock.
你可以做到的 肖恩
You can do this, Shaun.
我需要药品、留置缝合线和一个打♥针♥器
I need Metz, stay sutures, and a needle driver.
血压在攀升
BP's climbing.
做得好 莫菲医生 要我来接手吗?
Well done, Dr. Murphy. Want me to take over?
是的
Yes.
我们都会好起来的
We're all going to be okay.
除了严重的胸痛
Except for the severe chest pain
你们都将经历几个星期的时间
you will both experience for several weeks.
而且有 1% 的机会出现复发的假性动脉瘤
And there is a 1% chance of a recurrent pseudo-aneurysm.
但是 是的 你很可能会好起来的
But yes, you will most likely be okay.
感谢你 莫菲医生
Thank you, Dr. Murphy.
我们会给你们大家一些时间
We'll give you all some time.
我没有整不见它
I didn't lose it.
感谢你 莫菲医生
Thank you, Dr. Murphy.
人际关系也不是那么糟糕 是吗?
Personal connections aren't so bad, are they?
不
Mm. No.
它们并不那么糟糕
They are not so bad.
但我不想再这样做了
But I do not want to do it again.
我得回家了
I have to go home.
我想我可以拯救这个诊所
I think I can save the clinic.
瑞兹尼克医生 今天真是漫长的一天
Dr. Reznick, it's been a long day.
我说话很快 老人
I talk fast. Old people.
他们最需要关怀
They need care the most
而且他们的机会最少
and they have the least access.
为疗养院提供远程医疗服务
Telemedicine services for nursing homes.
我刚刚带来一个需要 10 万美元
I just brought in a patient
血管造影的病人
who needed a $100,000 angio,
完全由 Medicare 支付
entirely paid for by Medicare.
仅此一项就可以支付
That alone would cover the cost
为三个没有保险的诊所病人费用
of three uninsured clinic patients.
这是个好主意 但主意不是你的问题
It's a good idea, but ideas aren't your problem.
我知道 我犯了一个错误...
I know. I made a mistake...
并紧接着又说了一句
And followed it up with another.
你从各个方向都搞砸了你的机会
You've bungled your opportunity from every direction.
我知道
I know.
这就是为什么
Which is why
格拉斯曼医生应该负责诊所的工作
Dr. Glassman should be in charge of the clinic.
我还没有准备好 但我会准备好的
I'm not ready, but I will be.
有朝一日
Someday.
而你将需要像我这样的人
And you're gonna need people like me
如果你要拯救这个地方
if you're gonna save this place.
而且你知道我是对的
And you know I'm right,
因为你每天早上醒来
because you wake up every morning
也想征服世界
wanting to conquer the world, too.
♪ BGM: Part Of Me By:Gold Brother ♪
♪ 我在我想留住的过去之间左右为难 ♪
♪ I'm torn between the past that I wanna keep... ♪
这些都是什么?
What is all of this?
我有东西给你
I got you something.
♪ 我拼尽全力让自己振作起来 ♪
♪ Try to hold myself together while I risk it all... ♪
我自己做的
I made it myself.
♪ 我抱着你等着坠落 ♪
♪ And I'm holding onto you Waiting for the fall ♪
♪ 我希望你一路上伴我左右 ♪
♪ I want you by my side along the way... ♪
莉亚.迪拉罗...
Lea Dilallo...
你是否愿意
will you
使共同的经验和催产素成为一种纽带...
make a bond of shared experience and oxytocin...
与我相爱 共度余生?
and love with me for the rest of our lives?
当然了
Of course.
♪ 他们说感情只是一种感情你无法存活 ♪
♪ They say the feeling's just a feeling and you won't survive ♪
♪ 爱只是一束会随着时间消失的光 ♪
♪ And love is just a light that will fade in time... ♪
这是个占位符
It's a placeholder.
这很完美
It's perfect.
♪ 你永远属于我 ♪
♪ You will always have this part of me ♪
♪ 你永远属于我 ♪
♪ You will always have this part of me ♪
我在这里的某个地方留下了一瓶苏格兰威士忌
I left a bottle of Scotch around here somewhere
在你第一次偷了我的工作之后
after the first time you stole my job.
你把我的汽水喝光了吗?
Did you drink all my fizzy water?
后面还剩下一个黄瓜味的 他们很恶心
There's a cucumber one left in the back. They're disgusting.
它是清爽和美味的
It's refreshing and delicious.
同意不同意
Agree to disagree.
是的
Yep.
找到了
Found it.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表