剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
鼓励人们浪费时间去
Encouraging people to waste their time
祈求天上的某位神仙帮忙吗
begging some magic man in the sky for help?
这不是在充分地利用有限的资源
That's not a good use of finite resources.
打结
Silk ties.
如果我们不需要做三个手术呢
What if we didn't need three surgeries?
如果我们做两个手术就能搞定呢
What if we could do it in two?
我们可以自己做轮廓线网
We could contour mesh ourselves
使用锁骨上动脉瓣来代替游离组织瓣移植
and use an SCA flap instead of a free tissue transfer.
这样我们就可以一次性修复面部的上部和
That will let us fix the upper and midface, orbit,
中部 眼眶和下颚
and mandible all at the same time.
这个手术风险更大
That would be a much more risky surgery
而且保险还是不覆盖聚醚醚酮植入物的费用
and still doesn't get the PEEK implants covered.
这能帮我们省下九万美元
It would save us almost $90,000.
从而填补聚醚醚酮的支出
Which could cover the cost of the PEEK.
如果总支出保持不变
Salen wouldn't have a problem
萨伦就不会有意见了
if the total cost remains the same.
好主意
Good idea.
我喜欢这种企业家精神
Like the entrepreneurial spirit.
谁能帮我擦掉额头上的汗
Can someone wipe the sweat off my forehead?
她之前的癫痫发作频率是每天五十次
Her previous seizure frequency was 50 a day,
所以下次发作时我们应该看看我们需要什么
so we should be seeing what we need within the next...
她癫痫发作了
She's seizing.
两秒
...two seconds.
两处致痫区域
Two epileptogenic zones.
-三处 -四处
- Three. - Four.
自从移植了那个设备后
Her seizures have gotten worse
她的癫痫变严重了
since the device was implanted.
而且你伟大的手术计划变得风险更高了
And your great surgical idea just got even riskier.
也许萨伦是对的 这太冒险了
Maybe Salen was right. It is too risky.
不 如果癫痫每天发作五十次
No. With 50 of those a day,
她只能辞去工作
she'll have to quit her job,
不能再见朋友
stop seeing her friends.
她需要手术 而且我们还是可以做
She needs this, and we can still do it.
这位客户对这个手术的需求超出我们的想象
We have a client who needs surgery even more than we thought
而我们的老板对风险的担心
and a boss who was worried about the risks
也超出了我们的想象
that are worse than we thought.
那我们选谁 老板还是病患
So who's it gonna be, the boss or the patient?
我反对这样选择
I reject your premise.
我们还是可以做这个手术
We can still do your surgery,
但我要让萨伦支持我们
and I'll get Salen to support it.
你怕萨伦吗
Are you afraid of Salen?
不 我不怕 这是她的医院
No, I'm not afraid. It's her hospital.
那你就得回来工作
Then you need to come back to work
帮我阻止她进行这些可怕的改变
and help me stop her from making all these terrible changes.
我现在要做的是踩葡萄
What I need to do is stomp on grapes.
我要踩葡萄 然后做出馨芳葡萄酒
I'm gonna stomp grapes and, and make Zinfandel,
有果酱味而又辛辣的馨芳葡萄酒
a jammy and peppery Zinfandel.
-这种味道很难得 -好
- They're very hard to come by. - Okay.
看着很恶心
Looks very unpleasant.
是不好看 但真的很好玩
It's really not. It's really a lot of fun.
你想试试吗
You want to try?
不
Mmm... No.
只不过是葡萄而已 你喜欢葡萄
It's just grapes. You like grapes.
不喜欢踩在上面
Not to walk on.
跳进来试试吧
Why don't you jump in and give it a try?
如果你不喜欢 你可以再跨出去
If you don't like it, then you can step right on out again.
好吗
Okay?
脱掉鞋袜
Take off your shoes and socks.
卷起裤脚
Roll up your pants.
好
Okay.
就是这样
There you go.
来吧
Come on.
就是这样
Whoop. There you go.
就是这样
There you go.
就...不不不 等等 等等
Just ... No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
-有节奏地踩 -好
- Get into a rhythm. - Okay.
好 准备好了吗 一 二
Okay, ready? One and two.
停下 一 二
Hold on. One, two.
一 二
One, two.
一 二
One, two.
好 一 二
Now one and a-two.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
-别 没事的 -不 不
- No, it's okay. - No! No!
-不 有我在 别这样 -不 我...
- No, I got you. I... Don't do that. - No, I...
不 谢了 我说过我不喜欢这样
No, thank you. I told you I don't like it,
而且我也不相信你会喜欢
and I don't believe you like it, either.
你不喜欢绑鱼饵或做木工
You don't love tying flies or woodworking
也不喜欢踩葡萄
or walking on grapes.
但你以前很喜欢你的工作
But you used to love doing your job.
我听说我不是唯一有「萨伦问题」的人
I hear I'm not the only one with a Salen problem.
-而且我听说乔丹解决了你的问题 -这次是的
- And I hear Jordan solved yours. - This time.
她不是不讲理 只是有其他更重要的事
She's not unreasonable. Just has other priorities.
她只有一件最重要的事 赚钱
She has one priority, making money.
人们会扮演你为他们设定的角色
People play the roles you cast them in.
把别人当成对手 这就是她的行为方式
Make her an adversary, that's how she'll act.
所以你让马蒂奥扮演住院医师的角色
That why you cast Mateo in the role of resident?
希望他会配合
Hoping he'll play along?
如果你男友对
If your boyfriend has a problem
我管理客户或他的方式有意见
with the way I'm managing our client, or him,
可以直接跟我说
he can speak to me directly.
伦东和安德鲁斯都很大男子主义
Rendon and Andrews, two alphas.
相处得如何
How's that going?
放屁的事还是让你睡不着
Gas still keeping you up?
如果你想保密 就别在工作时谈论它
If you want to keep a secret, don't talk about it at work.
我发现自从马蒂奥出现后
I've seen the lacy bras you've been wearing
你就一直穿蕾丝胸罩
since Mateo showed up.
你显然同意
You obviously agree with the importance
保持性感的重要性
of maintaining sex appeal.
内衣是一种选择 而消化产生的气体不是
Undergarments are a choice. Digestion isn't.
但你可以选择在何时何地放屁
But you can choose when and where to let 'em rip.
这不是放屁的问题
This isn't about farts.
你害怕真实的你不能像一开始跟朴睡的那个
You're afraid that Park won't be as turned on by the real you
装模作样的你一样激起他的性♥欲♥
as he is by the facade he started sleeping with.
你在手术室里出的主意很高明
Hey. Clever idea in the OR.
真希望是我想出来的
Wish it had been mine.
当然 这个手术不会像
Of course, surgery won't be
肖恩说的那个那么有趣 但还是
as fun as Shaun's would have been, but still.
什么
What?
你一定觉得我很傻
You must think I'm pretty stupid
浪费时间跟「某位神仙」聊天
to waste my time talking to "A magic man."
我不觉得你傻
I-I don't think you're stupid,
但我确实觉得祷告是浪费时间
but I do think praying is a waste of time.
这只是我的观点
It's just my opinion.
我还是觉得你那么说很过分
Doesn't make it any less offensive.
听着 我很抱歉冒犯了你
Look, I'm sorry that you're offended.
这不是道歉
That's not an apology.
我不会为说祷告者毫无意义而道歉
And I'm sorry that you're upset that I won't apologize
很抱歉这让你难过 但事实就是如此
for saying prayer is pointless, but... It is.
所以你还要双重打击
So you're gonna double down.
如果你坚持...
If you're going to insist on...
我们需要O型阴性血 中心静脉包
We need O-neg, a central line kit,
静脉注射液 升压药和广谱抗生素
fluids, pressers, and broad-spectrum antibiotics.
他是失血性休克 伤口感染了
He's in hemorrhagic shock. The wound's infected.
现在我们没法冒险把三个手术合并成两个了
We can't risk combining surgeries now.
感染性休克的风险太高了
Risk of septic shock is too high.
我们的计划行不通
Our plan won't work.
如果我们再等等呢
Maybe if we wait?
一旦抗生素清除了感染
Once the antibiotics have cleared the infection ...
他没时间了
He doesn't have time.
我们得在组织僵化前减少畸形
We need to reduce the deformities before they ossify,
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表