剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
早晨
Morning.
-哦 我整了热香饼 -嗯
- Oh. I made pancakes. - Mm.
哦 你的嘴唇很有光泽
Oh, your lips are very shiny.
这只是我正常的唇彩
It's just my normal lip gloss.
你通常不会在早餐时搽的
You don't normally have it on for breakfast.
嗯
Hm.
嗯 这些都很好味
Mmm, these are delicious.
嗯
Mm.
我的苹果在哪里
Where is my apple?
你们中的一个人郁了我的苹果
One of you moved my apple.
哦 它刚挡住了镜头
Oh, it was just blocking the shot.
尽量不要直视镜头
Try not to look directly into camera.
那么 告诉我 你们两个是如何相见相爱的
So, tell me about how you two met and fell in love.
呃...
Uh...
首先 我们是邻居
First we were neighbors,
然后我们成为朋友 然后成为室友
then we became friends, then roommates.
我们因为对热香饼和卡拉 OK的热爱 而结下了友谊
We bonded over our love of pancakes and karaoke.
在我们意识到之前 我们已经有了我们的初吻
And before we knew it, we were having our first kiss.
我们被龙舌兰酒灌醉
We were drunk from tequila,
而我之后立即呕吐
and I vomited immediately after.
是的
Yeah.
而莉亚说我们只是朋友
And Lea said we were just friends,
她说我们只能这样 因为我有自闭症
and she said that was all we could be because of my autism,
而我认为她是肤浅和有偏见的
and I thought she was superficial and prejudiced.
但我对她的看法错误 而她也是如此
But I was wrong about her, and she was, too.
她可以幸福 并且爱上了我
She could be happy and in love with me.
所以她向我求婚 我答应了
So she asked me to marry her, and I said yes.
你肯定有
You sure did.
我得走了
I have to go.
好的
Okay.
哦
Oh.
我们需要你签署一份协议书
We need you to sign a release form.
我不想上电视
I don't want to be on TV.
-好吧 我们总是可以把你模糊掉 -嗯
- Well, we can always just blur you out. - Mm.
-你不希望被模糊了 -会很有趣的
- You don't want to be blurred. - It'll be fun.
我们将成为更年轻离谱的配角
We'll be the younger, more outrageous supporting characters
在《尚恩 Show》中
in The Shaun Show.
这不是我的节目
It is not my show.
这一切都是为了你
All this for you.
哦 似乎安德鲁医生
Oh, looks like Dr. Andrews
希望得到「特别出场」的待遇
is hoping for "Special Appearance by" billing.
-我没有想到能到加州 -哦
I didn't expect to make it to California. - Oh.
圣何塞圣博纳文医院
San Jose St. Bonaventure Hospital
有一个最严格的
has one of the most rigorous
全国外科培训项目
surgical training programs in the country.
只有少数人能够通过
Only a select few make it
通过这种严格的五年住院期
through this rigorous five-year residency,
传统上以测试为基础
which traditionally culminates with a test
检视这些住院医生是否准备成为主治医生
to see if those residents are prepared to be attendings.
我说了两次「严格」吗 我可以再拍一次
Did I say "rigorous" twice? I can take that again.
呃 别...别担心 你做得很好
Uh, don't... Don't worry. You're doing great.
我能要你的签名吗
Can I get your autograph?
墨菲医生和朴医生
Dr. Murphy and Dr. Park,
今日 你们每个人都将负责一个手术案例
today each of you will be put in charge of a surgical case
并根据你们的手术室表现进行评估
and evaluated based on your O.R. performance,
你们委派责任、
your ability to delegate responsibility,
管理初级住院医生 并独♥立♥思考的能力
to manage junior residents, and think on your feet.
接下来通过急诊室的手术案例
The next surgical cases that come through the E.R.
由你们全权负责
will be all yours.
-啊 -达纳.布拉德利 34 岁
- Aah! - Dana Bradley, 34,
她的头部和左前臂被烧伤
burns to her head and left forearm.
至少有 10%的总体表面♥积♥
At least 10% total body surface area.
我看到有二度烧伤在
I see areas of second-degree burns,
额头、头皮和脸颊 并伴有烧伤水泡
forehead, scalp, and cheek with associated burn blisters,
可能是中到深层的真皮部分厚度烧伤
likely mid-to-deep dermal partial thickness burns.
送血全血细胞、尿素、电解质、乳酸
Send blood for CBC, urea, electrolytes, lactate,
并获得心电图和胸片
and get EKG and chest film.
好的 给一毫克迪鲁德
Okay, give one milligram of Dilaudid.
丹娜 没事的 我们正在给你一些更强的东西来止痛
Dana, it's okay. We're giving you something stronger for the pain.
开始静脉注射抗生素 毛细血管再充盈速度缓慢
Start IV antibiotics. Capillary refill is sluggish.
她需要进行急性手术来清除病菌
She needs acute surgery to debride.
我们走吧
Let's go!
格林德.费林 44 岁 消防员
Grant Ferlin, 44-year-old firefighter,
二级创伤 跌倒后多处受伤
level two trauma, multiple injuries from a fall.
烧伤情况如何
What about burns?
没有烧伤 他从火中救出一个女人
No burns. He saved a woman from the fire,
然后他被横梁压住
then he got pinned by a beam.
先生 请到等候室去
Sir, please go to the waiting room.
我们将向你简报最新情况
We'll keep you updated.
朴医生 这个案归你
Dr. Park, this is your case.
维拉纽亚 我们需要所有人专心一致
Villanueva, we need all hands on deck.
他有心动过速和低血压
He's tachycardic and hypotensive.
可能正在向他的腹部出血
Could be bleeding into his abdomen.
给我超声检查
Give me the ultrasound.
把超声检查给我
Give me the ultrasound!
腹腔内出血
Intraperitoneal hemorrhage.
我们需要给他开膛 我们走吧
We need to open him up. Let's go.
切除刀
Excision knife.
对着伤口均匀施压
Apply even pressure against the wound.
开始切向顺序切除
Starting the tangential sequential excision.
尚恩将是任何医院的宝贵财产
Shaun would be an asset to any hospital.
他看待世界的方式有点不同
He views the world a bit differently
因此看病人的方式有点不同
and therefore sees patients a little bit differently.
但我们接受他 就像他现在这样
But we accept him just as he is.
你一直这样想吗
Did you always feel that way?
曾经有一段时间
There was a time
我觉得尚恩不属于这间医院
where I didn't feel Shaun belonged at this hospital.
幸运的是 我被说服了
Luckily, I got my arm twisted.
尚恩的贡献已经远远超过了他的手术天赋
Shaun's contributions have far outweighed his surgical gifts.
她正在 V-tach 类型心律不正
She's in v-tach.
他还好吗 他为什么停下来了
Is he okay? Why is he stopping?
有时他有这些想法
Sometimes he gets these ideas,
更像是幻觉
more like visions.
这是非常有效的
It's very effective.
我不确定那是什么
I'm not sure what that is.
你的灯光在我的眼睛里
Your lights are in my eyes.
请把它们关掉 退后
Please turn them off. Step back.
她体温很低
She's hypothermic.
我们需要更积极进行液体复苏
We need more aggressive fluid resuscitation.
我将使用复温导管放置一条股骨线
I'll place a femoral line using a rewarming catheter.
好的
Okay.
我们需要评估十二指肠断裂的情况
We need to assess the duodenal rupture.
我把肠子拉出来
I'll run the bowel,
排除任何其他穿孔
rule out any other perforations.
Babcock 针和 OG 吸管
Babcocks and OG tube to suction.
他的手术技术确实很精湛
His surgical technique is really advanced.
他对房♥间有这样的指挥力
He has such command over the room.
收声吧
Shut up.
吸血
Suction.
我找到出血的地方
I found the bleeder.
正在凝固
Coagulating.
接下来我将修复破裂的部位
Next I'll repair the rupture site.
出血停止
Bleeding stopped.
让我们把他合上
Let's close him up,
做一个术后 CT 以确保我们处理好一切
get a post-op CT to make sure we got everything.
我听说尚恩有时会有幻觉
I've heard that Shaun sometimes has visions?
它们看起来是怎样的
What are they like?
很好 是吧
Pretty good, huh?
嗯 嗯 嗯 嗯
Mm-mmm. Mm-mmm.
这更像是...
It's more like...
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表