剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
好的
Okay.
不不不 我做手术,你做销♥售♥
No, no, no. I do the surgery, you do the selling.
好的
Okay, fine.
这样说吧
Look at it this way.
哥哥多年来一直在执妹妹的手尾,对吧?
The brother has been cleaning up after his sister for years, right?
所以与其试图改变他对手术的感受
So instead of trying to change his feelings about the surgery,
也许改变他对妹妹的感觉
maybe change his feelings about his sister.
未来的修改可能导致败血症
Future modifications could result in sepsis,
严重关节炎、假瘤形成、神经损伤和瘫痪
severe arthritis, pseudo-tumor formation, nerve damage and paralysis.
突然间你变成了禁毒广♥告♥中的人...
Suddenly you're a guy in a drug commercial...
「副作用包括失眠、皮疹、干咳和死亡」
"Side effects include insomnia, rash, dry cough, and death."
听起来我妈妈找你了
Sounds like my mom got to you.
她试过了
She tried.
它没有用,但后来她去了我的老板
It didn't work, but then she went to my boss.
那确实生效了
That did work.
我觉得你妈妈关心你很好
I think that it is nice your mother cares about you.
我的没有
Mine did not.
我的曾经
Mine used to.
我父亲过去经常出差工作
My dad used to travel a lot for work.
他总是去向投资者推销
He was always off pitching to investors,
在拉斯韦加斯举♥行♥会议
conferences in Vegas.
我和我妈妈会一直闲逛
And me and my mom would hang out all the time.
每个周末,她都会带我去木板路
Every weekend, she would take me to the Boardwalk.
从来不说不-不管多少次
Never said no, no matter how many times
我想骑旋风
I wanted to ride the Cyclone.
旋风让我恶心
The Cyclone made me nauseous.
现在她只是一直在工作
Now she's just working all the time.
每当我们在一起时,她都会生气
And whenever we're together, she's angry.
永远不会停止唠叨我
Never stops nagging me.
她不喜欢你做生物黑客
She doesn't like you bio hacking.
我不认为她会喜欢我做的任何事情
I don't think she'd like anything I do.
是你的手指吗?
Is it your finger?
不,是我的手腕
No, it's my wrist.
凯拉最大的触发点不是在医院里
Kayla's biggest trigger isn't being in the hospital,
这是你对她生活的控制
it's your control over her life.
我详细回顾了她的历史
I reviewed her history in detail,
在过去的五年里
and over the last five years,
凯拉的主要抑郁发作
Kayla's major depressive episodes coincide
做出重大的人生决定时发生
with major life decisions
你替她做的...
that you've made on her behalf...
换药搬家
Changing meds and moving homes,
为企业做决定
making decisions for the business.
你说这都是我的错
You're saying this is all my fault.
她说,对我自己的生活
She's saying that being in charge of my own life
负责会更好
would be better for me.
直到你喝醉或过度滥药
Until you get drunk or O.D.
那是几年前的事了 我已经不是那个人了
That was years ago. I'm not that person anymore.
因为我一直在保护你
Because I've been protecting you.
因为监管有效
Because the conservatorship works.
这个论点意味着我将永远处于这个状态
That argument means I'll be in this forever.
如果我做得好,就证明你是对的
If I'm doing well, it proves you right.
如果我一团糟,证明你是对的
If I'm a mess, proves you right.
我厌倦了,贾斯汀
I'm tired of this, Justin.
我厌倦了你想要我过的生活
I'm tired of living the life that you want me to.
你挑选我的医生,你搜查我的橱柜
You pick out my doctors, you search my cabinets,
你测试我的尿液是否有药物
you test my urine for drugs.
我们可以谈谈放宽其中的一些事情
We can talk about relaxing some of those things.
不!不
No! No.
我已经受够关于我自己的生活的谈判
I'm done negotiating over my own life,
把你认为最好的东西塞进我的喉咙
of having what you think is best rammed down my throat.
凯拉...想想象这样行事会
- Kayla... - Think acting like this is gonna
改变我对手术的看法?
change my mind about the surgery?
它不应该 这是我的生活!
It shouldn't have to. It's my life!
是我的脑残!
It's my messed-up brain!
这个地方对你不利 我需要她的出院文件
This place is bad for you. I need her discharge papers.
不要告诉她该怎么做!
Stop telling her what to do!
别再告诉大家该做什么了!
Stop telling everyone what to do!
凯拉,请...闭嘴!
- Kayla, please... - Shut up!
我需要 10 毫克氟哌啶醇
I need 10 milligrams of Haloperidol.
停下来 住口
Stop it. Shut up.
你安装在右手腕上的 LED 灯
The LED light you've installed in your right wrist
已经不可逆转地损坏了关节
has irreversibly damaged the joint.
你将永远无法恢复手中的全部功能
You will never regain full function in your hand.
你需要物理治疗
You'll need physical therapy
直到你能用你的非惯用手补偿
until you can compensate with your non-dominant hand.
该死的,特伦特 我告诉你多少次了?
Damn it, Trent. How many times did I tell you?
几千次,好吗?
Thousands, okay?
但我是个白♥痴♥,我从来没有听话
But I'm such an idiot, and I never listened.
我从来没有说过你是个白♥痴♥
I never said you were an idiot.
我说不要再伤害自己了
I said to stop hurting yourself.
也许一些家庭辅♥导♥会有所帮助?
Maybe some family counseling could help?
不,她是唯一需要辅♥导♥的人
No, she's the only one who needs counseling.
她是作为父母失败的人
She's the one who failed as a parent.
你的选择不是我的错
Your choices are not my fault.
但我得承受你的选择
But I'm stuck with yours.
就像你把爸爸扔出去一样
Like how you tossed Dad out.
他离去我们
He walked out on us.
我不想让你恨他
I didn't want you to hate him.
我没有意识到另一种选择是讨厌我
I hadn't realized that the alternative was hating me.
你父亲是个阴谋家
Your father was a schemer.
他不停地从一个大想法跳到下一个大想法
He kept flitting from one big idea to the next,
追逐幻想而不是承担责任
chasing fantasies instead of taking care of responsibility.
这是一个谎言 你是个骗子
That's a lie. You're a liar.
他是一个自恋的自恋者
He was a self-absorbed narcissist
谁比我们更关心自己
who cared more about himself than us.
这不是真的!特伦特...
- That's not true! - Trent...
请别打扰我!出去!
Leave me alone! Get out!
出去!
Get out!
利多卡因让你麻木
Lidocaine to numb you.
我想你会希望我感受每一针
I figured you'd want me to feel every stitch.
我已经习惯了做坏人
I'm used to being the bad guy.
坏人不会放弃生命
Bad guys don't give up their lives
照顾他们的小姐妹
to care for their little sisters.
谢谢你看到那个
Thanks for seeing that.
你感觉到了吗?
You feel that?
人们把小时候的感觉理想化
People idealize what it's like being a kid,
但是,真的,童年的打击
but, really, childhood blows.
被告知要做什么
Being told what to do,
去哪里,如何听话
where to go, how to behave.
像一个有着可怕童年的人一样说话
Spoken like someone who had a terrible childhood.
这不是我的驾驶室,也不是我父母的
It wasn't my wheelhouse, or my parents'.
凯拉第一次尝试长大,她就着火了
Kayla's first try at growing up, she flamed out.
她不值得第二次机会吗?
Doesn't she deserve a second shot?
可能是
Maybe.
让凯拉为处♥女♥航
Leave it to Kayla to choose elective
选择选择性脑部手术
brain surgery for a maiden voyage.
吓死我了
Scares the crap out of me.
告诉她
Tell her that.
杰罗姆的生日快到了
Jerome's birthday is coming up.
我需要给他找一份很棒的礼物
I need to find him a great gift.
请不要分散我的注意力
Please don't distract me.
我正在为特伦特的手腕寻找手术解决方案
I am looking for a surgical solution for Trent's wrist.
那很勇敢,但他即将出院
That's valiant, but he's about to be discharged.
我需要一份礼物
I need a gift
上面写着「我真的很喜欢你」
that says "I'm really into you,"
但是,嗯,不太着迹
but, mm, without overdoing it.
我们可以尝试部分手腕融合
We could attempt a partial wrist fusion.
这年内不可 特伦特还在成长
Not for another year. Trent's still growing.
佐敦提到你有一些超级可爱的赛车睡衣
Jordan mentioned you have some super cute race car pajamas.
我可以给杰罗姆买♥♥一套
I could get Jerome a pair.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表