剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
那里明显密度低
That's a significant hypodensity.
可能是肿瘤 她需要做个肾活检
Could be a mass. She needs a kidney biopsy.
那就是个合法的超声波引导手术
That is a legit ultrasound-guided procedure.
并且是我的手术 都是我的
And it's mine. All mine!
莱利的喉咙
Riley's throat...
还是很疼
It's still really bothering him.
我们不得不切除多余的组织
We had to remove additional tissue
因为你儿子的扁桃体有癌细胞的迹象
because your son's tonsils showed signs of cancerous cells.
莱利得了癌症
Riley has cancer.
边缘很清晰 也就是说
The margins were clear, which means that
我们切除了所有的肿瘤
we were able to remove all the cancer.
他的预后很好
His prognosis is excellent.
但现在 他不是我们最担心的
But right now, he's not our main concern.
你儿子扁桃体上的癌症是宫颈癌
The cancer on your son's tonsil is cervical cancer.
什么
What?
这怎么可能呢
That makes no sense.
他遗传自你
He got it from you.
他在你的产道接触了癌细胞
He was exposed to your cancerous cells in the birth canal,
他可能吸入了癌细胞
which he likely inhaled.
杰克逊可能在分娩时也接触了癌细胞
Jackson may also have been exposed during birth.
你们两个都要做检查并且
We need to scan both you and...
孩子们
Hey, boys.
-莱利感觉如何 -尼克叔叔
- How you feeling, Riley? - Hey, Uncle Nick.
你怎么在这
Why are you here?
我告诉尼克叔叔莱利病了
I texted Uncle Nick that Riley was sick.
没事
Everything is fine.
谢谢你的礼物 不过请你
Thank you for the gift, but if you could please...
莎拉 我好多了
Sarah, I'm better.
好吗 我发誓
All right? I swear.
如果你有任何需要 我可以帮忙
And if you need anything, I can help.
一切都好
Everything is gonna be fine.
感谢尼克叔叔来探视
It was very nice of Uncle Nick to visit,
但是他得走了
but he needs to leave.
跟叔叔道别
Say goodbye.
爱你们 孩子们
I love you, guys.
再见 莱利
Bye, Riley.
我得跟你聊聊
I need to talk to you.
-对不起 我只是 -不不不
- I'm sorry. I just... - No. No, no, no.
你没有错 亲爱的 没事
You did nothing wrong, honey. Nothing at all.
只是
But, um...
我和医生们
The doctors and I...
得跟你聊聊
We need to talk to you.
影像显示你的肾脏有一处异常病变
Imaging found an abnormal lesion in your kidney.
现在可能只是良性瘤
Now, it could be a benign growth,
但是综合你的症状
but given your symptoms,
有可能是肾细胞癌
it could be renal-cell carcinoma.
需要做活检来确认
We'll need to biopsy the mass to be sure.
-谁来做手术 -艾伦医生
- Who will be doing the procedure? - Dr. Allen.
她是顶尖的外科住院医师
She's an excellent surgical resident,
对吗 安德鲁斯医生
right, Dr. Andrews?
确实
Quite.
我会在旁监督她的每一步操作
And she'll be under my supervision every step of the way.
你是否能接受 莫里森女士
If that's acceptable to you, Ms. Morrison.
当然
Of course.
从现在开始 直到我给你做手术之前
No eating or drinking anything besides water
不能进食 只能喝水
between now and when I do the procedure.
为什么对你的弟弟撒谎
Why did you lie to your brother?
你说一切都好
You said everything was fine.
但并不是
It's not.
他一直就没长大
He just never grew up.
我决定做单身妈妈的时候
When I decided to become a single mom,
尼克想要帮忙
Nick wanted to help.
他跟孩子们很好
He got on great with the kids.
他也酗酒
He also drank...
跟我们父亲一样
Like our dad.
四年前的一天
One day about four years ago,
我有个工作面试 但没找到临时保姆
I had a job interview and no sitter.
尼克坚持说他来帮忙
Nick insisted he'd help.
他带孩子们去了沙滩
He took the boys to the beach...
然后喝醉了
And got drunk.
开始跟姑娘们聊天
Started chattin' up some girl,
接着一转身
then turned around.
孩子们就不见了
Boys were gone.
警♥察♥在海边走了1.6公里才找到他们
The cops found them about a mile down the beach.
这个回答挺好的
That's a good answer.
我听说你和伊莎贝尔的事了
I heard about you and Isabel.
真是遗憾
Sorry to hear that.
感谢你的同情
Appreciate the sympathy.
我们之间不需要谈心
No need for us to have a heart-to-heart.
我经历过
I've been there.
不是最近的事
Not recently.
分手就是分手 能有什么区别
Breakup's a breakup. How different can they be?
我挺好的
I'm doing great.
我会带个可爱的营养学家
Taking this cute dietician
去肖恩和莉亚的派对
to Shaun and Lea's party.
玛丽
Marie.
或者安娜贝拉 还是莉蒂亚
Or Annabelle or... Lydia.
你都不记得人家的名字吗
You don't remember her name?
我不知道带哪个去
I don't know which one to take.
-她们都是营养学家吗 -有两个是
- They're all dieticians? - Two of them are.
我得去查查笔记
I got to check my notes.
-你怎么样 -好 挺好 非常好
- How you doing? - Good. Good. Really good.
好 非常好
Good. Really good.
我想我得开始节食了
I'm thinking of going on a diet.
这个还是这个好
This one or this one?
你想穿什么都行 我不介意
Wear whatever you want. I don't care.
我在工作
I've got work.
你肯定在意
Oh, you do care.
你在跟谁打电♥话♥ 婚宴承办人 花艺师
Who are you on the phone with now? Caterer? Flowers?
我在跟云筹备人员通话
I'm on hold with our cloud-backup people.
他们只是
They're just... Oh.
你好
Hello.
明天晚上墨菲和德莱罗的晚宴
Um, three more trays of the bruschetta,
再加三盘意式烤面包
two more chicken satay for
两盘沙爹鸡肉 谢谢
Murphy/Dilallo tomorrow night. Thank you.
这条还是这条
This one or this one?
第二条 摩根会穿绿色
Number two. Morgan's wearing green.
很好
Excellent.
在忙
Busy.
如果你忙得都无法开门
If you're too busy to answer the door,
那我猜午饭也没戏了
I assume lunch is out of the question?
半小时前我在这吃过了
I ate at my desk half an hour ago.
医院的财政已经入不敷出了
The hospital's bleeding more money than actual blood.
我会很快的
I'll be quick.
我申请了加州临时医疗执照
I applied for a provisional California medical license.
申请通过了
My request was approved.
我有个朋友在旧金山综合医院
An old medical-school friend is a surgeon
做外科医生
at San Francisco General.
他 给了我份工作
He's, uh... offered me a job.
就像我说的 非常快
As promised, very quick.
给你时间考虑
I'll let you think.
不 我只是不知道
No, I just didn't know
你想要离开危地马拉
you were thinking of leaving Guatemala.
有点太快了 是不是
It is a bit fast, isn't it?
不过
Although...
如果我们在这见
If we'd met here,
旧金山会有点远了 对吗
San Francisco would seem far away, right?
确实是
That is very true.
所以如果我接了这份工作 我们就得
So if I take this job, we'll just have to deal
处理好异地恋 对吗
with being so far away from each other, am I right?
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表