剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
而且我原来的计划更好
and my original plan was better.
但萨伦不让我们做 我们需要点新东西
But Salen won't let us do that. We need something new.
比如奇迹 也许
Like a... - miracle, maybe
-我以前以为我们是朋友 -我们现在也是
- I thought we were friends. - We are.
那你为什么还要不厌其烦地
Then why do you keep going out of your way
贬低我在乎的东西
to insult the things that matter to me?
你对宗教的虔诚并没有冒犯到我
I'm not offended by your devotion to religion.
为什么我对无神论的坚持会冒犯到你
Why should you be offended by my devotion to atheism?
-那根本不是一回事 -别说话了
- That's not even the same thing. - Stop talking.
你们把时间浪费在无关的事上
You're wasting time on an irrelevant issue
还让我分心
and distracting me.
但不断抱怨手术服和
Mmm, but constantly fussing about the scrubs
洗手间的肥皂也是无关的事
and the soap in the bathrooms is relevant?
真有你的 亚舍 故意忽视他的自闭症
Nice, Asher. Trivialize his autism.
因为你冒犯的人还不够多
Because you haven't offended enough people.
自闭症并不会让我失去理智
ASD doesn't make me irrational.
一切都变糟了是客观事实 好吗
The changes are objectively worse, okay?
对不起 肖恩
I'm sorry, Shaun.
看到了吗
See?
道歉有多难
How hard was that?
退休的神经外科医生开始做木工是可爱
A retired neurosurgeon taking up woodworking's cute.
酿酒是伤感的老一套
Winemaking's a sad cliche.
但抽象画
But abstract painting?
那是在呼救
That's a cry for help.
嫉妒了
Jealous?
不
No.
但很佩服你 你显然蒙过了萨伦
But props. You clearly outfoxed Salen.
你给了她什么
What'd you give her?
也许我也可以跟她做交易
Anything I might be able to trade?
你觉得到我家里来羞辱我
You thought coming to my house and insulting me
这是寻求帮助应该用的开场白吗
was a good intro to asking for help?
你是在帮助一位患有严重癫痫症的女性
You'd be helping a woman with a severe seizure disorder.
为了绝望的病人跑来求我
Doing it for the desperate patient
更像是利姆会做的事
seems more believable coming from Lim.
保险能覆盖手术的费用吗
Is the surgery covered by insurance?
-能 -好 那萨伦没法阻止你
- Yes. - Okay, then Salen can't stop you.
你显然早就知道这一点
Which you obviously already knew,
所以这不是为了帮助病人
so this isn't about helping a patient.
而是为了让新老板别再来烦你
It's about getting help to keep the new boss off your back.
你是个很有成就的专业人士
You're an accomplished professional.
你可以自己解决的
You can handle it yourself.
不过这应该是个啥
What's this supposed to be, anyway?
帆船
A sailboat.
它不是个啥
It's not supposed to be anything.
它只是帮我忘记
It's supposed to help me forget
我有多么怀念和你亲密合作的日常
how much I miss working with you so closely every day.
欢迎你随时回来
Well, you're welcome back anytime.
拜托 很明显
Come on, clearly,
你无聊死了
you're bored out of your mind.
但是那种有人上门来求取智慧明珠的感觉
But it must feel good to have people driving over to your house
肯定很好
begging you for pearls of wisdom.
是的 我感觉像个真正的英雄
Yeah. I feel like a real hero.
萨伦 我觉得我处理事情的方式可能不对
Salen, I think I may have approached things the wrong way.
我们显然不是敌人
Obviously, we're not adversaries,
我也同意我们需要对财政负责
and I agree we need to be fiscally responsible.
我对我们的客户进行了信用评价
I ran a credit check on our client.
他收入六位数 住在帕洛阿托...
He makes six figures, lives in Palo Alto...
百分之七
7%.
医院从自费医疗费用中
The average amount hospitals collect
收取的平均金额
from out-of-pocket medical expenses.
更重要的是 当我做出一个决定时
More importantly, when I make a decision,
我希望我的团队执行它
I expect my team to carry it out.
而不是让格拉斯曼去找保险公♥司♥来破坏它
Not try to subvert it by having Glassman run to the insurance company.
当你接手的时候 你对董事会和本州
When you took over, you made a commitment
承诺了我院要成为社区的一笔财富
to the board and to the state to be an asset to the community.
伦理系统应该优先考虑效率
The Ethicure system prioritizes efficiency
因为这是用我们有限的资源提供高质量医疗的
because that's the best way to deliver top-quality care
最好方式
with our finite resources.
追求利润才能驱动创新
Pursuit of profit drives innovation.
创新产生新的疗法
Innovation creates the treatments
这是你我和客户都需要的
that you and I both want and our clients need.
鲍勃虽然不乐意 但是我们赚越多的钱
Sucks for Bob, but the more money this place makes,
就能帮助越多的人
the more people we can help.
手术匹配系统
新手术已添加
马库斯
Marcus?
测试没有如我们所希望的那样进行
The test didn't go the way we'd hoped.
-实际上 -你可以略过细枝末节
- In fact, it... - You can skip the minutia.
我还是觉得你应该允许马蒂奥的那个手术
I still think you should agree to do Mateo's surgery.
你了解医学这门生意
You understand the business of medicine.
我了解外科医生的想法
I understand the mind of a surgeon.
我们有时候需要做英雄
We need to feel like heroes sometimes,
尤其是马蒂奥这样的外科运动员
especially surgical jocks like Mateo.
给他一个低利润的奇迹般的手术
Give him one inefficient miracle surgery,
他会乐意还你五十个昂贵的膝关节置换术
and he'll happily give you 50 high-billing knee replacements.
不是所有人都同意你的改变
Not everyone's on board with the changes you're making here.
你需要盟友
You'll need allies.
我会支持马蒂奥的奇迹
I'll back Mateo's miracle.
然后明天你俩都要做膝关节置换术
And tomorrow, you're both on knee replacements.
我做不到
I cannot do this.
很糟糕 但是我们没得选
It sucks, but we have no choice.
我们只能竭尽所能
We'll do everything we can.
只要平衡盈亏就行了
As long as it's covered.
对 然后让他残废回家
Yeah, and send him home maimed.
我不是说手术
I'm not talking about the surgeries.
我不能穿这个手术服
I can't wear these scrubs.
长款刷手衣太热了
It was too hot with long underwear,
但是它们在我皮肤上的感觉更糟
but the feeling of them on my skin is much worse.
我要去换了
I'm going to change.
好了
Okay.
好了 求你
Okay, please...
求你
Please!
肖恩 我正忙着呢...
Uh, Shaun, I'm kind of in the middle of something ...
美国微生物学会
The American Society of Microbiology,
梅奥医学中心 临床微生物学会
Mayo Clinic, Clinical Microbiology.
所有研究都表明
All show the use of paper towels
使用纸巾的污染率
results in lower rates of contamination
比吹风干手♥机♥更低
than jet air dryers,
另外泡沫洗手液浓度更低
and foaming soaps are less concentrated,
会降低效果
which reduces effectiveness.
添加香精会增加过敏反应
Added fragrances increase allergic reactions,
而且合成纤维会磨损皮肤
and synthetic fabrics can be abrasive
并造成微塑料污染
and contribute to microplastic pollution.
肖恩 我们讨论过这些
Shaun, we talked about this.
你没问过我们就擅自变更这些
Okay, you made these changes without asking us first
因为你不是出于帮助我们或者患者
because you're not trying to help us or protect patients.
你只不过是为了省钱 这是不对的
You're doing it to save money, and it's wrong!
-肖恩 -是吧
- Shaun... - Okay?
你错了
You're wrong.
我很抱歉 他有点情绪化
I'm so sorry. He's just really passionate.
你错了
You're wrong!
没事
It's okay.
你是对的
You're right.
好的
Okay.
我没问过我们的职工
I didn't ask the staff here.
但我确实问过其他专家
But I did ask other experts,
他的调查证明我没有错
whose research proves I'm not wrong.
但也不意味着你错了
But that doesn't mean you are.
我们可能都是对的
Mmm, we can't both be right.
没错
Yes, we can.
因为有些医生不同
Because some doctors are different.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表