剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
are upside down, and today, that killed someone.
母亲怎么样了?
How's the mother?
正在恢复中
Recovering.
她在几个小时内不会有意识
She won't be conscious for a few hours.
我将确保并找一个悲伤咨♥询♥师随时待命
I'll make sure and have a grief counselor standing by.
也要给你的律师打电♥话♥...
And call your lawyers, too.
当她发现她的孩子死了
When she finds out that her baby died
因为过期的药物...
because of expired meds...
林医生,直到我们做了一个彻底的死因讨论会
Dr. Lim, until we've done a thorough M&M
并确定了需要做出的改变
and identified what changes need to be made,
酌情处理符合每个人的最佳利益
discretion is in everyone's best interest.
你是在建议我们不要告诉她真♥相♥吗?
Are you suggesting we not tell her the truth?
我建议我们都有接触
I'm suggesting we all have exposure.
你们、住院医生
You, the residents.
奥黛丽
Audrey,
这是一个悲惨的日子
this is a tragic day.
但我们不能允许一个单一的事件
But we cannot allow a single event
来破坏我们在这里所做的一切
to derail everything we do here.
莎伦削减了
Salen made cuts.
我们...我们在库存方面落后了
We're... We're behind on inventory.
它只是...
It just...
它......它从缝隙中落下
It... it fell through the cracks.
过期了
Expired.
过期了
Expired.
过期了!
Expired!
过期了!
Expired!
他们全都没用!
They're all useless!
尚恩,不!
Shaun. No!
尚恩,停下,停下,停下, !他们全都…不!
Shaun, stop, stop, stop, stop! They're all... No!
这不是你的...这不是你的错!我... 我...求你了!求你了!不!
It wasn't your... It wasn't your fault! N-N... Please! Please! No!
你已经没有什么可以做的了! 不,你对我撒谎了!
There's nothing more you could have done! No, you lied to me!
我不能相信你!
I can't trust you!
而且我不能和你结婚
And I can't marry you.
尚恩,尚恩!
Shaun. Shaun!
你喘不过气来了 嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿
You're hyperventilating. Hey, hey, hey, hey.
看着我看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
现在深呼吸一下,好吗?
Take a deep breath now, okay?
深吸一口气
Take a deep breath.
就是这样
There you go.
你可以和我谈
You can talk to me.
格拉斯曼医生
Dr. Glassman,
你... 你是一个...
you... you are a...
一个可怕的伴郎
An awful best man
和一个糟糕的导师
and a terrible mentor.
你说你永远不会抛弃我,但这是个谎言
You said you would never abandon me, but that's a lie.
一个谎言
A lie.
这是个谎言!
That is a lie!
为什么每个人都在对我撒谎?为什么?
Why is everyone lying to me? Why?
你应该去管理医院!
You should have been running the hospital!
如果有你,那小孩就不会死了!
If you had, the baby would not have died!
好的
Okay.
我在这里 我在这里
I'm here. I'm here.
尚恩
Shaun.
我就在这里
I'm right here.
我就在这里 你有我
I'm right here. I got you.
你有我
I got you.
我在这里 我在这里
I got you. I got you.
我在这里 我就在这里
I got you. I'm right here.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表